Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ...  (Read 1227 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:43:43 PM

if you think 18k btc is low wait until autumn ...

I think it will reach 500-1000 USD max as you can't use to sell stuff and big whales already moved their money ...

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.
Predicting the price of bitcoin going into its doom price is always possible as bitcoin will always bound to dump every time the market gets bearish. But not all are happy seeing its price declining, as most newbies are panicking right now due to crypto prices going into downtrend. Maybe its better if we can be more practical and expect that bitcoin has not reached its bottom price yet than to always long for bullish market which i think would not happen so soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:59:29 PM

I think it will reach 500-1000 USD max as you can't use to sell stuff and big whales already moved their money ...

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.
Predicting the price of bitcoin going into its doom price is always possible as bitcoin will always bound to dump every time the market gets bearish. But not all are happy seeing its price declining, as most newbies are panicking right now due to crypto prices going into downtrend. Maybe its better if we can be more practical and expect that bitcoin has not reached its bottom price yet than to always long for bullish market which i think would not happen so soon.
Expect the unexpected as always on where price could really be moving on possible both paths whether a dumping/declining or pumping market which there would really be opportunities that had been made on times like this but there are people who do really ending up on having that bad impressions towards it and saying that this market is done or over. Bottom cant really be determined and that what makes it hard but for those who are experienced then they are seeing lots of opportunities for them to get in not only limited to bitcoin but also in other altcoins as well. Buy on the dips or having that DCA but of course this isnt for everyone considering
that not all does have the finances and not all does have the courage on making outright decision on the current market that they are facing on.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:07:03 AM

In 2019 btc was already 9000-10000 USD , do to pandemic people invested a lot  in btc.
Then thanks for that , Imagine that I can finally buy bitcoin at the lowest price it can be? 500-1000 dollars per bitcoin? whaatt? meaning I can own 20-40 bitcoin that time? how I wish it is Autumn now so i can finally tell that I am a future Millionaire  Grin

and I checked the threads you have started? you are totally against bitcoin and I don't know why you are still offering services in this forum.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:22:11 AM

Yes I believe the bearish phase will continue, since the macroeconomic conditions of world has not normalized so far, but there will be price pumps in between. Now there will be a phase of pump and dump, but hodlers don't need to worry, later on there will be rally in bitcoin market. Yes it will take some time so please don't panic.

we already hit more than 21k as we speak. though we don't know where this is heading but i believe we are already hearing good news from this community. i think those who bought at 17k are happy that we surpassed the 20k level. however, as we know that this is not the end of this market, very high possibility that it will go up again in the next coming months.
if you are confident in this market, you can even collect some during this level.

Each year, the value of bitcoin during the dip doesn't reach too low as what it reached a few years ago so I believe that the market won't reach lower than 17 or 18k again. Lucky are those who bought during the dip for they will gain a good profit from the market recovery to the possible ATH in the future. Holding would be the best key.

I don't dare say the market has bottomed, and bitcoin will not fall again. From my observation, I think bitcoin will drop further and 18k will break again but it won't drop to 1000k, like OP said it's not possible.

No matter how far bitcoin falls, the key to surviving rough times is to hold on, and those who do so will receive a reward. So don't sell bitcoin even in worst case bitcoin will go to 10k$.

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:34:57 AM

Today the price of Bitcoin drops again to around $ 19K, in my opinion this is a good four, I have a target to continue to buy as long as I think is low, of course the opportunity to buy at a low price is difficult to happen again when market rising.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wakate

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 01:14:15 PM

The market is uncertain now that everything is going zug zag and I think will have to leave the market to do what it want and observe what happens next. I am not always disturbed when the market seems to be ranging of going down because based on the law of price action, "What going down must come up" the market will not always go down or go up forever. Everything has time and we should wait for it and not be disturbed about the current condition that we are now.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 01:33:02 PM

The current Bitcin price is $ 19100, and if it does not immediately return to $ 20K then the opportunity to drop again under $ 18K, the price is very difficult to guess, and this is what makes many people too easily panic so that it sells and makes things more difficult to control.

..........///....../////..........
Freeesta

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:11:05 PM

We can make predictions. Now it is not profitable to mine bitcoins. We can spend far more money on electricity than we can earn on bitcoin. Today, large miners began to sell their accumulated coins and this affects the price of bitcoin. We will observe the movement in the world market and wait for the economic recovery. If today we are at the bottom, then tomorrow stabilization may begin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:42:32 PM

Now btc has already touches $18k, and most likely the bearish season continues which will certainly bring more price drops for bitcoin. Well, as long as the market remains low and bearish, then we can just expect inevitable price downtrend as its what bear market is all about. After all, we won't sell our coins in times of losses, but this long term bear market will always bring a lot of opportunities to invest, we just have to invest in the right coins so we can expect huge profits after long term hodling.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1971

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 10:21:23 PM

The current situation in the world turned out to be an excellent litmus test that shows the real value of cryptocurrencies. Namely - none! It would seem that the world is plunging into a severe financial, political, and economic crisis, and capital must be hidden in a "quiet stable harbor", which used to be cryptocurrency. Today, with the inflation of influential currencies, we see an outflow of investment and speculative funds from the cryptocurrency market. And this means distrust of this asset, in a really difficult situation. Here's the answer Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 01:47:38 PM

Now btc has already touches $18k, and most likely the bearish season continues which will certainly bring more price drops for bitcoin. Well, as long as the market remains low and bearish, then we can just expect inevitable price downtrend as its what bear market is all about. After all, we won't sell our coins in times of losses, but this long term bear market will always bring a lot of opportunities to invest, we just have to invest in the right coins so we can expect huge profits after long term hodling.
Can we expect large investments in cryptocurrencies in the future from large funds and institutions, if in the context of the global crisis many are trying to get out of cryptocurrencies? If they do this now, they will incur losses and may not risk dealing with bitcoin in the future. But Sailor continues to buy bitcoin even now, so there will probably be true adherents who will promote cryptocurrencies.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 07:22:11 PM

Can we expect large investments in cryptocurrencies in the future from large funds and institutions, if in the context of the global crisis many are trying to get out of cryptocurrencies? If they do this now, they will incur losses and may not risk dealing with bitcoin in the future. But Sailor continues to buy bitcoin even now, so there will probably be true adherents who will promote cryptocurrencies.
Most large funds and institutions also exit their fund from stock, cryptocurrencies are no different. Till the stock market start pumping their money back to stock, then we might see a similar trend to crypto as well. The only chance large funds and institutions want to invest in cryptocurrencies right now is they must have the securities from the government. Similar to stock regulators so they know they won't take many risks.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 09:34:43 PM

The current situation in the world turned out to be an excellent litmus test that shows the real value of cryptocurrencies. Namely - none! It would seem that the world is plunging into a severe financial, political, and economic crisis, and capital must be hidden in a "quiet stable harbor", which used to be cryptocurrency. Today, with the inflation of influential currencies, we see an outflow of investment and speculative funds from the cryptocurrency market. And this means distrust of this asset, in a really difficult situation. Here's the answer Smiley
Actually, this is the strength and weakness of bitcoin, that it is not secured by anything and is valuable in itself. Everything is not so clear. Yes, in the current conditions, thanks to the actions of large investors, there is an outflow from all risky assets, to which, except for the stock market, these investors include cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and especially other cryptocurrencies have never been treated as a safe haven by these major players, they have completely different ideas about a safe haven that have been formed for decades and even centuries. Therefore, so far bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been trapped by the ideas that are imposed by major players. A change in their consciousness may be happening, but this process is quite long. Another question is what will happen next when, let's say, all those players who consider cryptocurrencies a speculative asset have left, and the share of those players who remained in the asset and consider bitcoin a protective asset increases... The question is at what level of bitcoin prices these investors will begin to prevail...
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 10:11:58 PM

Today the price of Bitcoin drops again to around $ 19K, in my opinion this is a good four, I have a target to continue to buy as long as I think is low, of course the opportunity to buy at a low price is difficult to happen again when market rising.

After previously Bitcoin dropped to the price of $ 18k, now the price of Bitcoin is back up to the price of $ 19k, it looks like Bitcoin has moved not
far from the $20k price in the last few days. Even though the current price of Bitcoin can be said to be quite low, and it is indeed worth it for us
to buy Bitcoin at the current price. However, as long as the price of Bitcoin has not been able to rise above the price of $25k,  it seems that there is
still a possibility that the price of Bitcoin could fall below the price of $18k. So we remain vigilant and continue to monitor Bitcoin price movements
on a regular basis, because quite a lot of people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price of $10k. If this happens we must not panic,
because of how deep the price of Bitcoin falls, it can always recover again. We must remember never to sell Bitcoin at a low price, if we do not have
the capital to buy more Bitcoin, just hold the Bitcoin we have until the price recovers.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 10:21:46 PM

After previously Bitcoin dropped to the price of $ 18k, now the price of Bitcoin is back up to the price of $ 19k, it looks like Bitcoin has moved not
far from the $20k price in the last few days. Even though the current price of Bitcoin can be said to be quite low, and it is indeed worth it for us
to buy Bitcoin at the current price. However, as long as the price of Bitcoin has not been able to rise above the price of $25k,  it seems that there is
still a possibility that the price of Bitcoin could fall below the price of $18k. So we remain vigilant and continue to monitor Bitcoin price movements
on a regular basis, because quite a lot of people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price of $10k. If this happens we must not panic,
because of how deep the price of Bitcoin falls, it can always recover again. We must remember never to sell Bitcoin at a low price, if we do not have
the capital to buy more Bitcoin, just hold the Bitcoin we have until the price recovers.

everyone has been talking about bitcoin prices for the next decline and this can't be denied maybe it can happen and for us to hold it is a consequence to return funds in the future and of course with interest if bitcoin recovers and now is an opportunity to buy in installments to capture the lowest price

Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 11:45:50 PM

the current price of Bitcoin is 19000 as you said and the quickly prices will continue going down so this is the opportunity and the time or some people who does not know how to talk currency what all does not know about cryptocurrency it is their time to invest into a dark rising when the prices going down so I believe that the price of cryptocurrency can go up as in, by next year. And experiencing the band of cryptocurrencies now why the good of up with cryptocurrency will come up next year

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 06:15:35 PM

Many analysts believe that the market will drop again, even though the market will drop again but I am always optimistic that the market will recover and rise again, and now it is proven because it has been 4 days the bitcoin price is still above $20k, and maybe in early July we will return to $30k .
Bitcoin is having strong support at 20k if this support collapsed then there are fair chances that bitcoin may go back to 10k unless it find a strong support in between. You are right bitcoin price is very much stable at 20k and right now it's 21k, may be it can go to 30k from here on.
There is a strong support at around 18k levels, not directly at 18k but around those levels. So if you see it go under 20k, do not think that it will go to 10k directly, I am not saying that it won't, but the 18k price point is a lot more important. You could literally end up going from 18k to 17k to 16k and then suddenly crash to 10k, but you could go from 21k to 18k and bounce back.

So, it is more about seeing if it goes under 18 and not under 20k because under 20 is normal. These type of walls are important to people who do short term trading and even though I do not personally do much, I still like to be in touch with what's going on with the market, it's just a fun hobby.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 10:34:25 PM

the current price of Bitcoin is 19000 as you said and the quickly prices will continue going down so this is the opportunity and the time or some people who does not know how to talk currency what all does not know about cryptocurrency it is their time to invest into a dark rising when the prices going down so I believe that the price of cryptocurrency can go up as in, by next year. And experiencing the band of cryptocurrencies now why the good of up with cryptocurrency will come up next year
Really hard to make out decisions when price movements is something like this on which it do plays around 1k-3k movement in short span which if you are tending to look for next possible big movement

then its really not that simply yet these moving sideways behavior is one of the most hard part when making an analysis and speculating on where it would be going on next days or weeks to come.
Basing up on technical and sentiments in the past then it does have possibility that we might drop even more but its not an assurance but at least you are making yourself prepared
when it comes on getting in if ever that happens.

For now i had accumulated in 19k price point and doing some short trades whenever it do reach 10-20% gains which isnt really bad to consider.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 05:31:42 AM

We do not really need to fear this one fall because to be fair to it, we didn't really had any problems in the fundamental sense, it was just one whale that sold a ton of bitcoin. It was a huge amount, like half a billion dollars worth, and when the volume is low, and you take out half a billion dollars, then you end up facing a bit of a fall. Believe me, when the prices return to normal and the volume is high, all of these would be normal.

Plus, if someone ends up buying half a billion dollars today, we would go back up right away like nothing happened. This is why it is not a fundamental reason and it is a simple drop that would be recovering anytime now.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 06:44:45 AM

everyone has been talking about bitcoin prices for the next decline and this can't be denied maybe it can happen and for us to hold it is a consequence to return funds in the future and of course with interest if bitcoin recovers and now is an opportunity to buy in installments to capture the lowest price
With conditions like this of course it is not possible to sell it because it will make us lose,
so indeed the best decision we need to make is to remain patient and hold it to wait for the right time,
it is also possible that the price of Bitcoin will fall again and make the altcoin market also go down so don't buy everything at this time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: