Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better  (Read 5397 times)
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:45:35 PM

The time for panicking is already over for me.My cryptocurrency portfolio is not looking great at all loss more than half of my investment during this dip .The best part is that the market is on its way to recovery I will hold onto all my assets and see what the future holds for me.I may be lucky to survive the dip this time.
Great decision though - hope you get the profits and your coins rise again.
People are hopeful that they will recover from the dip real soon and they are holding their coins with this hope/ Good luck

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 07:30:32 AM

The market has been green for a few days and I believe this is a good sign that the market will soon rise again, its time to buy, don't panic when you see the price drop, but prepare big money to buy, all investors are waiting to buy cheaply, so the time is now will be difficult to repeat.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 07:36:20 AM

I didn’t panic anymore as I am more bullish on Bitcoin than any other coin or token in the market today. I am doing DCA with it and I’ll be continuing to do so as long I have additional spare funds per month. Not just in crypto, but also in stocks and other concerns such as fuel price increase. My dad even started to ask me for some extra money just for the fuel. It will worsen as next month there’s another price hike, so I’ll do everything I can to contribute. It motivates me to do whatever it takes to increase my monthly average income.

Spending less isn’t going to be a long-term solution for this crisis, but instesd we should increase our income revenue sources.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 09:22:43 AM

This market moves and not everyone is happy with the profits that have been made. Instead, a sad mood covers the minds of new entrants who are suffering losses. I also went through a period where I saw losses every day and it didn't leave my mind; when it was all over, I knew the solution was to simply do your job well and then consider investing in something with the expectation of a return. A formula that I find quite simple, but if we haven't experienced it, it will be difficult for us to see how it is right.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 12:05:10 PM

This market moves and not everyone is happy with the profits that have been made. Instead, a sad mood covers the minds of new entrants who are suffering losses. I also went through a period where I saw losses every day and it didn't leave my mind; when it was all over, I knew the solution was to simply do your job well and then consider investing in something with the expectation of a return. A formula that I find quite simple, but if we haven't experienced it, it will be difficult for us to see how it is right.
I never cared about my expenses earlier but a person like me is now so concerned about oil and other expenses that I started walking more towards stores. and I take the car out once in a week and do all my stuff at the same time. We are not panic but we have aligned our routine accordingly.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 01:12:19 PM

I don't think there is anything to worry about there will be positivity in the market again the crypto market has a bright future. The reason the market goes down is because it will go up although it has surpassed its place in the market due to several of its unique technologies this is one of the best cryptocurrencies that will increase in value at the end of the year.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 02:17:17 PM

I don't think there is anything to worry about there will be positivity in the market again the crypto market has a bright future. The reason the market goes down is because it will go up although it has surpassed its place in the market due to several of its unique technologies this is one of the best cryptocurrencies that will increase in value at the end of the year.
Last night I went to shopping after a long span - I have stopped buying clothes and shoes unnecessarily.
But I noticed a gloom a around - people were tired and upset and worried. There is so much trouble going on in the lives of the people around.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 02:54:22 PM

That's easier said than done op. Most people would panic and lose their shit in such cases and I don't blame them. This is why you should always invest what you are willing to lose which is the golden rule in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

Some people will dump all of their crypto and never return while some others will dump some of their holdings and continue HODLING the rest. Remaining people will continue HODLING patiently(Like Me).

This cycle will keep repeating again and again as time passes which is natural in my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 04:12:18 PM

The market has been green for a few days and I believe this is a good sign that the market will soon rise again, its time to buy, don't panic when you see the price drop, but prepare big money to buy, all investors are waiting to buy cheaply, so the time is now will be difficult to repeat.
Don't fall for the few days of greenish candle we still have a higher lows and lower highs until the trend changes the market is still bearish. For as many that are disciplined enough to hold no matter the market structure then it is cool but for short term holders i think it is wiser to hold on a little more and save them selves more panic

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 05:38:25 PM

I never cared about my expenses earlier but a person like me is now so concerned about oil and other expenses that I started walking more towards stores. and I take the car out once in a week and do all my stuff at the same time. We are not panic but we have aligned our routine accordingly.
Yes, but letting too many burdens on you could easily lead you to panic. You can't keep on hodl when your next days, every daily necessity like food, cooking oil, petro oil,... skyrocketed. Say, a chart showing you at -10% hit different when your life is secure vs when you ran out of money for rent or food.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 11:14:38 PM

Yes, but letting too many burdens on you could easily lead you to panic. You can't keep on hodl when your next days, every daily necessity like food, cooking oil, petro oil,... skyrocketed. Say, a chart showing you at -10% hit different when your life is secure vs when you ran out of money for rent or food.

You would definitely panic if your basic necessities are at risk.
If we are talking about next month's rent or daily food for the table, we are more concerned about our funds.
But if you have spare funds, more than likely, you can think of holding some of your portfolio.
But with our current market condition, and I believe, it is global problem these days, gas and other commodities rising.
We need to be aware where we put our money and how we can reduce our bills or expenses.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 01:35:43 AM

That's easier said than done op. Most people would panic and lose their shit in such cases and I don't blame them. This is why you should always invest what you are willing to lose which is the golden rule in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market.

Some people will dump all of their crypto and never return while some others will dump some of their holdings and continue HODLING the rest. Remaining people will continue HODLING patiently(Like Me).

This cycle will keep repeating again and again as time passes which is natural in my opinion.

Well if we talk about Bitcoin we know that in the past year Bitcoin has always made its comeback with new ATH and we shouldn't panic if we know the history, but if we talk about other trash altcoins that only pump and dump many people put their money there because a lot of them see many people do some positive comments to make the altcoins looks good and looks promising. In the end, after few days it will dump and many people will panic because of that. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:27:22 AM

But longtime participants can understand this issue and trust BTC more rather than panic when the price goes down. Many of us will have different views on investing, so it's not easy to express the right one for newcomers who are less nervous about this investment because of something they've never seen before. So trusting those who went before them as a consolation to them, let's understand and believe it more.

Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:49:30 AM

If we want to make a profit when investing in cryptocurrencies then we have to know a lot of things, and the most important point in my opinion is not to panic when we see the price drop, this is actually a good opportunity for profit because we can buy at a cheap price.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 06:52:10 AM

I have an office job. Before that, I used to threaten my boss with quitting during the easy money market period, but now things are not as easy as before, so I switched to the job. daily with old friends, to stay away from bleak developments in the market. But in general, I see more people are worried when they spend a lot of capital to buy crypto and it goes down. They are worried and don't know how to deal with it.

aylabadia05 (OP)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 768

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 07:44:06 PM

market conditions update.

Source: coinmarketcap.com

There are only a few days until the end of June. Today's update Bitcoin price is still at $21k.
Panic will not be promoted to the solution. Panic only makes people complain more.
Does anyone still doubt that Bitcoin is able to get out of the panic of many people?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nicedreams

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 07:51:19 PM

You would definitely panic if your basic necessities are at risk.
If we are talking about next month's rent or daily food for the table, we are more concerned about our funds.
But if you have spare funds, more than likely, you can think of holding some of your portfolio.
But with our current market condition, and I believe, it is global problem these days, gas and other commodities rising.
We need to be aware where we put our money and how we can reduce our bills or expenses.
Yeah, it was a global problem and the same for everyone in every country except for the middle class and up. I mean it thin down your will to hold as necessities price increase. You wouldn't sell and cash out all of your investmen but push you toward the way to sell some of it just to cover the mark up price in necessities.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 07:54:19 PM

I have an office job. Before that, I used to threaten my boss with quitting during the easy money market period, but now things are not as easy as before, so I switched to the job. daily with old friends, to stay away from bleak developments in the market. But in general, I see more people are worried when they spend a lot of capital to buy crypto and it goes down. They are worried and don't know how to deal with it.
Now what we have observed is less traffic on the road. There are less rush in the market. People plan so many things in their trip and avoid going out unnecessarily.
That is how the inflation is affecting the world. Everyone is thinking how to manage the finances. I am not sure if people are investing in bitcoins as well.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 580

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 10:08:32 PM

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin

Actually no investor will invested to hear that the market is going dip, on a general view there maybe panic at first place but what gives the confidence in going on is in knowing on what was the investment made, that's why it is very necessary to understand how to invest and on what to invest, so many people fall a victim and end up a looser just because of a wrong investment, another considering factor is on when to invest, hold and sell, if one invested on bitcoin which is apparently the best option for am investment then it must be well understood on when and how to sell or hold in other to make profit and not loss.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 10:54:23 PM

But longtime participants can understand this issue and trust BTC more rather than panic when the price goes down. Many of us will have different views on investing, so it's not easy to express the right one for newcomers who are less nervous about this investment because of something they've never seen before. So trusting those who went before them as a consolation to them, let's understand and believe it more.
In this case there is a clear classification there. Indeed, for people who have been around for a long time, things like this can be at a reasonable stage, but if we look at the movement of people about crypto in these years, starting from 2020 until now, the jump is extraordinary. and of course something like this is something new for them so it is quite confusing if things like this continue to happen and create panic everywhere.
Trust is something good, but for people who can be categorized as someone who is new here, things like this trust will be covered by their worry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: