Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RBTC, the best version of Bitcoin out there?  (Read 41 times)
CryptoRoquefort (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 01:47:37 AM

Hello everyone! How are you?

Today I come with a question about RBTC (RSK Blockchain). Looking for better options to the traditional BTC, I couldn't help but find RSK Blockchain.

This is a BTC sidechain that leverages Bitcoin miners on a blockchain similar to ETH. Becoming the second most decentralized blockchain on the market and therefore secure.

As this sidechain uses BTC miners, could RBTC (main crypto) be considered the best version of BTC out there? Let's keep in mind that this sidechain allows smartcontract, it has never been hacked and its bridge has never been breached either.

Clearly it is better than any WBTC on ETH or other blockchain.

What do you think?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicktheone

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 05:03:42 PM

Hello! what you say is very good and you are right about it. I'm recently using $RBTC and the truth is that the network is super fast and the fees are very low. I am very satisfied and hopefully more people can learn about this beautiful #RSK project  Grin
MegaDramon

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:01:34 AM

hi there Roquefort!

I belive on BTC ´cos i discorvered RBTC on RSK. Helps bitcoin to get smarter by appliying smart functionality to the contracts.
the key here is RBTC, that let me acces to excellents projects like BLINDEX, great partner of RSK Network! WBTC is more centraliced, so my best choice is RBTC over WBTC for sure.

Wrapping BTC to send to Ethereum is throwing your money away. I've seen awesome returns on Sovryn without being overcharged for gas fees on Ethereum. Also now the top DeFi projects where I used WBTC support RSK now anyway. Like MakerDAO. And Uniswap has an RSK fork, RSKSwap

Josesv

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 05:33:00 PM

Hello, Let's keep in mind that this sidechain allows smartcontract, it has never been download mp4 hacked and its bridge has never been breached either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: