Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 12x Q3 2020 History Coldkey full sets (July, August & September 20)  (Read 255 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2022, 12:39:49 AM
Merited by TheBeardedBaby (1), Kryptowerk (1)

Up for sales today is a release that happened a bit "in the shades".
It has been made available for subscribers (whose orders have been fulfilled a long time ago);
but the retail sales never happened !

The Q3 2020 History Coldkey release was designed by SatsLife
It represents 3 of his different BTCitcoin paintings.

So .. finally here it is. Smiley

Available on our shop !

Total mintage : 48 x Q3 2020 History Coldkeys.
(Picture are from prototypes, the final release has a different text font which is easier to read)

This listing includes one of each of these History Coldkeys :
- July 2020 (Funded with 0.00609013 BTC)
On the 1st of July 2020, 1BTC was worth ~8210€.
This day, the equivalent of 50€ was 0.00609013 BTC.

- August 2020 (Funded with 0.00524096 BTC)
On the 1st of August 2020, 1BTC was worth ~9540€.
This day, the equivalent of 50€ was 0.00524096 BTC.

- September 2020 (Funded with 0.00497512 BTC)
On the 1st of September 2020, 1BTC was worth ~10050€.
This day, the equivalent of 50€ was 0.00497512 BTC.

Total funding for one set is 0.01630621 BTC.

Available on our shop !

The funding will be collected by email shortly after your order has been placed.
(Expect the email on Monday 20th June during the day)

A signed message with a BTC grandtotal and a BTC address will be sent out to you so you can complete the funding.
Make sure the signed message verifies and comes from 1CoLDKEYK37uEUwVoyRHh3BFndyjHvuNsz.

Shipping happens on the day after the funding has been provided.
Thank you ! Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetious

Activity: 1946
Merit: 375

Cryptoshi Blockomoto

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 09:57:17 PM

Will those cards look exactly the same, as those that were released to the subscribers? Since those are a continuation of the same card release (you are releasing the remaining # numbers) should I assume that will be the exact same? If not, could you please elaborate on the differences?

For example, will the serial be embossed as in the picture?

Further, the different text font will match the original release text, or it is an improvement to this batch?
(a photo of the current batch release -instead of the prototype photo- would help)

Thanks.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 12:00:32 AM

Yes, serials will be embossed, as that is something that is only & always done for the History series. Wink

I can't speak about the text difference 100%, but will try and get that answered tomorrow for sure and update here.

However.... Knowing Yogg as well as I do, I'm going to have to assume these will be EXACTLY the same as the ones already released to subscribers in 2021, other than serial numbers (obviously).

AFAIK, he still had all the same files from the ones already made, these were just not all printed/created until recently, .... Also, I know he would not want a series with "different" fonts on them than other cards - He is quite strict about having absolutely no "variations" among sets! Tongue

Thanks!

Edit still some sets left in the shop, get 'em while they're there, they go fast! Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
PreciousMetapsICT

Activity: 882
Merit: 178

Thank God Runes solved Bitcoins fee problem! lmao

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:52:14 AM

Bought and paid for but still no funding email? Just checking on status and free bump to the post as there are only 3 sets left
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 03:59:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I need to reply to questions and give you an update. Smiley

Bought and paid for but still no funding email? Just checking on status and free bump to the post as there are only 3 sets left

Hello PreciousMetapsICT

Thanks for your order !
Yes indeed, I want to finalize our automated funding collection server and use this to address the emails to you.
This aspect is rather critical : we need to make it in some way so that customers can verify the contents of the email come from us and not from someone claiming to be us.
(Otherwise this would be a flaw allowing the theft of customer funds)

I'm making progress on this but if it is not operational later today, I am just going to send the emails manually for this round.
It is taking a bit more time than what I thought.

Will those cards look exactly the same, as those that were released to the subscribers? Since those are a continuation of the same card release (you are releasing the remaining # numbers) should I assume that will be the exact same? If not, could you please elaborate on the differences?

Hey tweetious,

Yes indeed, they are all exactly the same as the ones released to subscribers. Smiley
The pictures posted were from prototypes.

The Coldkeys sold on this listing have the old paperboard card holder, which is handwritten.
They are also all embossed.

About the font, it is outlined so the characters are more easily readable on such a background.

I'll share more updates with you here when the funding emails have been sent, and the parcels shipped.
Thank you. 🙏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: