Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You win or you learn.  (Read 1071 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:49:27 AM

This is an investment that makes us always interested in checking prices, sometimes if we check the price once a day will not be enough, I once checked the price in the morning more than 2% but in the afternoon or about 14 hours the price of drops more than 8%, win and learning It is something we must have when we invest in cryptocurrencies.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:39:22 AM

Recently I was reading one of the famous books called " Rich Dad and Poor Dad". This quote just changed my thoughts and reduces my depression. Like many others, I myself also made a huge loss in this recent BTC crash.

When I first came to the crypto world I start with only a laptop. This was all I have and I made a good amount of money because of the last bull season. But because of poor money management and lack of experience, I took a big amount of loss too. I do make some losses but the lesson learned is priceless.

1. Money management is very important. It is better to have some plan than no plan.
2. Opportunity will come again and again so do not FOMO.
3. Anything could go to zero no matter how big the project is(Luna disaster).

Now I know how cash circulates into the crypto markets. I know fundamentals are the most important part of a project. I again could do mistakes in the next bull season but I will be more mature than to handle the situation. I do take some losses but the lesson it gave me would save a hell lot of money in the future.
I just admired the way you ended up your story unlike some persons out there they give too much attention to the amount of money lossed and forget that a lesson should actually be leant from the manner in which their loss came about.

Luna really recked many investors and some are still struggling to gradually come out of their losses but it shouldn't deter anyone from continuing to invest. Just like in the real world out their through failure many persons have leant new ways to better do things, only that here in cryptocurrency trading our failures are accompanied with financial losses.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:43:08 PM

The truth is that if you are in control you win all the time without losing.  This can only possible in a Perfect World where you actually know things ahead of time and have control over them.

A perfect world exists but is often denied by those living in the imperfect world. It's a World ruled by the CREATOR of all things,and it exists on Earth.

Yes, it is impossible to always get only profit. This is very often out of your control, especially during a crypto crisis like this. I also lost a fairly large amount, I had a plan and it did not help me. I'm thinking of leaving all my assets before the end of the crypto winter, this is my only new plan right now.
No, it is possible to make profit without loss in trading, there are professional traders who take their time to make good research, check the market history and go through trading charts, signals before they start trading, they gather good report and they ensure that the market is stable before they begin trading these group of people are know as expert traders their profit may be small but they don't loose in trading.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 08:04:14 PM

Everyone of us are facing the same bears right now. All our portfolios' values are falling. If we compare them several months ago, we're indeed having a huge loss. But I actually don't mind this kind of loss. This isn't permanent, after all. I know very well that this will pass. I am a hundred percent sure that the good times will be back sooner or later. So I'm not at all depressed or disappointed or whatever.

Some are saying that in times like this we're led back to the fundamentals and the technology and away from the price. But, to be honest, even if we focus on the price right now, there's really not a big problem. My optimism is not at all lessened. Even if Bitcoin falls all the way to $1,000, I'm sure it is still nearer to $100,000 than 0.
I think being optimistic despite of the huge loss we have right now is one thing that we should look forward because in the end, bitcoin is not going to collapse but this bearish market could be the start of a new ATH again once bitcoin gains its momentum. No matter how many times bitcoin will fall, we should not fall into depression as we have always seen that history takes part and will always repeat again. So learn from all your losses today, but make sure to never give up.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3010

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 08:54:03 PM

Recently I was reading one of the famous books called " Rich Dad and Poor Dad". This quote just changed my thoughts and reduces my depression. Like many others, I myself also made a huge loss in this recent BTC crash.

When I first came to the crypto world I start with only a laptop. This was all I have and I made a good amount of money because of the last bull season. But because of poor money management and lack of experience, I took a big amount of loss too. I do make some losses but the lesson learned is priceless.

1. Money management is very important. It is better to have some plan than no plan.

Now I know how cash circulates into the crypto markets. I know fundamentals are the most important part of a project. I again could do mistakes in the next bull season but I will be more mature than to handle the situation. I do take some losses but the lesson it gave me would save a hell lot of money in the future.

Unfortunately for most people who aren't "winning" , they also aren't learning.  Sure when things don't go your way investment wise, then you should have a learning opportunity but from what I've found, that's just often not the case.  Any time a market has a big downturn, most investors act like it's the first time ever happening.  Let's all keep in mind that most investing should be long term, and you don't lose anything until you sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:32:49 PM

Good for you that you started with a laptop but majority here have only started with just a mobile phone so you are considered to be lucky already but thanks to the cryptos because of the profits that it provides, many of us here have now bought their own laptops.

This is important especially for a trader that often check the charts and do some technical analysis, anyway I agree on the 2 items that you list but about the 3rd one? no that's not true. What about other big projects lke btc and eth? Do you still think that they can go to zero? It's important to learn from your mistakes because if not then you won't improve in the path that you choose and you will only lose a lot of money.

Oceat

Merit: 368

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:58:02 PM

The truth is that if you are in control you win all the time without losing.  This can only possible in a Perfect World where you actually know things ahead of time and have control over them.

A perfect world exists but is often denied by those living in the imperfect world. It's a World ruled by the CREATOR of all things,and it exists on Earth.

Yes, it is impossible to always get only profit. This is very often out of your control, especially during a crypto crisis like this. I also lost a fairly large amount, I had a plan and it did not help me. I'm thinking of leaving all my assets before the end of the crypto winter, this is my only new plan right now.
No, it is possible to make profit without loss in trading, there are professional traders who take their time to make good research, check the market history and go through trading charts, signals before they start trading, they gather good report and they ensure that the market is stable before they begin trading these group of people are know as expert traders their profit may be small but they don't loose in trading.
I think what he meant was it's not always a lucky day when trading because I'm sure there are days that you will be losing in trading and that's normal. I've seen professional traders who got lost in trading but what matters to them the most is how much winning you have compare to how much you lost.

And if you are talking about signal in trading, yeah, it might give you a profit but not that big and it takes a lot of time plus the amount of patience you will be giving just to put the orders. But it's up to us of what strategy we use as long as it benefits us.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:11:16 AM

This is an investment that makes us always interested in checking prices, sometimes if we check the price once a day will not be enough, I once checked the price in the morning more than 2% but in the afternoon or about 14 hours the price of drops more than 8%, win and learning It is something we must have when we invest in cryptocurrencies.

I think, continue learning from bearish and bullish market is very important to investors because some investors are very panicking right now with the current price of coins in the market. Crypto market price is unpredictable, because it can increase within a minute and dump within 2 minutes in the crypto market, that is why you need to be watchful about the price in the market. I believe many investors will get it right in this season, because bullish market is about to appear for those that invested when the price was low to start earning money from their long term investment.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:17:40 AM

-snip-

-snip-

1. Obviously money management is very important. But i would say it is better have a no plan than have some random bad plans (investing in shitcoins).
2. Wrong. Opportunities won't always visit you again. There will be a time where you missed something that will never return. You will never have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin when it was only a dollar or two. You won't get another opportunity to invest one dollar in shiba inu and become a millionaire overnight. But yes, you shouldn't FOMO.
3. Anything can go to zero, but there are projects that are very obvious that won't make it. People did warn about Luna before.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 07:39:25 AM

I knew Bitcoin since 2013 when I was investing at a high price in 2013, which was a price of more than $ 1000, at that time I invest around $ 350, I followed the advice of experts for hold, but unfortunately the price of 2014 dropped below $ 200 and I sold with losses More than 82%, if at that time I did not sell, of course I could be a big profit, but this would continue to happen and might never stop for learning.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DVlog (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 08:49:51 AM

-snip-

-snip-

1. Obviously money management is very important. But i would say it is better have a no plan than have some random bad plans (investing in shitcoins).
2. Wrong. Opportunities won't always visit you again. There will be a time where you missed something that will never return. You will never have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin when it was only a dollar or two. You won't get another opportunity to invest one dollar in shiba inu and become a millionaire overnight. But yes, you shouldn't FOMO.
3. Anything can go to zero, but there are projects that are very obvious that won't make it. People did warn about Luna before.

1. How do you know a plan is bad or good? It can only be justified once executed. When you have no plan you are not an investor anymore. You are a gambler and your only hope is to do nothing but pray. So if a plan proved to be bad then that can be revised and tweaked to be better.

2. It's possible same opportunity won't come twice but there will be plenty of other opportunities that will change your life. Example: Everybody now wishes they brought BTC at 0.25$ when it was early. That opportunity was one time but BTC goes to 20k then 3k was an opportunity, BTC again goes to almost 70k, and now sitting below 20k it is an oportunity. You just need to have the eyesight to identify the opportunity. Buying BTC at 0.25$ would be more profitable but buying BTC at 3k later also made a hell lot of money.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

For the current condition, of course I learned, the thing I took was not selling bitcoin 3 months ago when the price was more than $ 40k, a good opportunity because it could profit at least 10% if the price of $ 40k, now certainly loses if sold at the current price, Hold and be patient are what we must do when we see the market bearish.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:05:20 AM

For the current condition, of course I learned, the thing I took was not selling bitcoin 3 months ago when the price was more than $ 40k, a good opportunity because it could profit at least 10% if the price of $ 40k, now certainly loses if sold at the current price, Hold and be patient are what we must do when we see the market bearish.
Indeed, for now there is no better choice than to hold on to it because if you sell it, you will definitely lose,
we never know when for sure the market will be bullish so like it or not we have to be patient waiting for that,
but again it depends on the individual because everyone has their own decision

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:45:40 AM

-snip-

-snip-

1. How do you know a plan is bad or good? It can only be justified once executed. When you have no plan you are not an investor anymore. You are a gambler and your only hope is to do nothing but pray. So if a plan proved to be bad then that can be revised and tweaked to be better.

2. It's possible same opportunity won't come twice but there will be plenty of other opportunities that will change your life. Example: Everybody now wishes they brought BTC at 0.25$ when it was early. That opportunity was one time but BTC goes to 20k then 3k was an opportunity, BTC again goes to almost 70k, and now sitting below 20k it is an oportunity. You just need to have the eyesight to identify the opportunity. Buying BTC at 0.25$ would be more profitable but buying BTC at 3k later also made a hell lot of money.

You also need understanding aside from looking, but converting things into actions. In trading, we commonly hear the famous principle of Warren Buffett

,buy when market is in fear, then sell when the market is in greed. You have your own decision making though and you should be

focusing on what strategy is really working with you, learn and earn a good principle that will allow you to explore deeper and realize

how to have much stable system that can give you a better chance of success.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 11:35:06 AM

You would be surprised how "easy" money can be made if you have the right skills. I say "easy" with quotations because before getting to the easy part there is a lot of hard-work in order to acquire the skills and experience required to make it "easy" Wink

You would be suprised how many families don't even make a budget. That's why economic crises take such a big toll on the average joe, not even talking about the poor class. Most of them do not have basic education, not even talking about financial education that is not part of the curriculum. My point is that having a money management system already puts you ahead of the great majority of people. If you took the risk and navigated the crypto markets, you sure learnt lessons that would serve you for lifetime. I know I did. One advice: no reason to ever regret losing that money. It doesn't help you. Get your head right about money, it is abundant for those with a growth mindset Wink
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 02:10:26 PM

..Your story makes me think you got into trading altcoins, which is very risky
Personally, I don't play with altcoins. You seem to be keen to keep playing with them, good luck....

The problem is not about trading altcoins or investing in it, but the ability to recognize opportunity and utilize that opportunity. The op already admitted that he made a lot of money perhaps from whatever he invested on (btc or alts) however he could not make the right decision as at when needed. 
One important factor in crypto investment especially altcoins is knowing when to sell during the bull period, the moment you fail to recognize that period and act on it the end result is not always pleasant.
So as the @op rightly mentioned, it is very important to a have a plan, have a target goal and stick to it, otherwise it will be difficult to make the right decision during that time.   

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 02:27:07 PM

<...snip....>

I mean, not to invalidate your feelings but you are definitely entitled to your feelings about your investments. Regardless of the result, our feelings and emotions would be affected since this involves our time and commitment to a certain investment. But there are things that we certainly overlook- like we sometimes forget our humble beginnings since we focus too much on the present that we disregard our origins and setups.

Based from your experience OP, always remember that our investments are called "investments" for a reason. Though the price may have crashed, always remember the fact that its price reached $60,000, there will always be that possibility that its price would recover again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 03:26:37 PM

..Your story makes me think you got into trading altcoins, which is very risky
Personally, I don't play with altcoins. You seem to be keen to keep playing with them, good luck....

The problem is not about trading altcoins or investing in it, but the ability to recognize opportunity and utilize that opportunity. The op already admitted that he made a lot of money perhaps from whatever he invested on (btc or alts) however he could not make the right decision as at when needed. 
One important factor in crypto investment especially altcoins is knowing when to sell during the bull period, the moment you fail to recognize that period and act on it the end result is not always pleasant.
So as the @op rightly mentioned, it is very important to a have a plan, have a target goal and stick to it, otherwise it will be difficult to make the right decision during that time.   

Let's face it guys, nobody seems to know what is actually happening. I thought we would see a double bottom but it seems BTC bulls are fighting hard to keep the 20k level defended. If they can do it, we may see btc rise up to be a hedge like gold, when stocks go plummeting.
Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1334

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:05:31 PM

Let's face it guys, nobody seems to know what is actually happening. I thought we would see a double bottom but it seems BTC bulls are fighting hard to keep the 20k level defended. If they can do it, we may see btc rise up to be a hedge like gold, when stocks go plummeting.

We can make predictions about what we think it will actually happen, however that is not the same as knowing for sure what it will actually happen, besides predictions need to be updated all the time thanks to the volatility of this market, after all a predictions may make perfect sense on the morning and then by night you have to adjust your prediction as things have changed enough in the markets in order to completely negate your previous prediction.
Freeesta

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:24:37 PM

What looks like failure to us is experience. Without this experience it is difficult to start a big business. Let at first we will have mistakes and lose some of the money, but in the future we will take into account our mistakes and do everything right. Even with experience, we can make mistakes. We may lose time or rush. Therefore, everything we do is good, no need to be upset because of failures.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: