Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:44:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1500 IN STOCK..GRIDSEED ASIC SCRYPT+BTC MINERS SHIPS WORLD WIDE FROM AUSTRALIA  (Read 3106 times)
dreamzz (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:34:18 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 12:11:32 AM by dreamzz

Proud to announce that we are a distributor of Gridseed chips for Australia. Out motive is to sell only stock items.

Price Drop

Stock of Gridseed Scrypt Asic miners in Australia are now available for pickup (VIC) or next day worldwide express shipping

Mining Rig#1   USD$ 1500
10 x GC3355 Gridseed (360KHash/s each)
1 x 10 port USB Hub
1 x WiiBox Controller
1 x 360 - 420W power supply
1 x micro USB cable (wiibox power)
10 x mini USB cables
10 x power cables for GC3355

Single Gridseed - GC3355  USD$ 160
Can run it directly from a Windows or Linux PC.

Raspberry PI -script controller AUD$ TBA
Pre-configured & ready to mine. Able to control upto 20 gridseeds.  An improvement on the wiibox.

Technical support & Advice - AUD$ FREE
We run them ourselves!  Systems engineers with background in LAMP (linux), hosting & virtualisation.

Drop me a private message in you want more information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!!

On the pictures You can see the the brown boxes shipped to us are from directly from GRIDSEED. Anyone getting the miners from a third party will only have a plain brown box

Note:
Guys some one else called "dream22" is a scam.. he uses my pictures and exact post. MY account for btcointalk or litecointalk are same " dreamzz"
and my ebay store name is "bsoft technologies pty ltd". I have a company registered with ABN and ACN with that name as well.

His SCAM post is here, dont fall for it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550735.new#new

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:33:45 AM

I thought gridseed say on their site that they don't have any authorized re sellers outside of China?

Dear Customers:

Thank you very much for your interest and support, without which we cannot be so successful and the leader of the industry.
As of now, we have not authorized any oversea resellers yet. We are in evaluation process, and we will authorize official oversea resellers and publish their names soon.
Before that, we suggest you to be cautious with the resellers who offer you extreme low price, and we suggest you to ask resellers to provide proof of their inventory. We believe that a valuable reseller should be able to provide good customer service and technical support, and we do not encourage people to sell things they do not have.

Many thanks again, sincerely,

Gridseed
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:24:20 AM

I thought gridseed say on their site that they don't have any authorized re sellers outside of China?

Dear Customers:

Thank you very much for your interest and support, without which we cannot be so successful and the leader of the industry.
As of now, we have not authorized any oversea resellers yet. We are in evaluation process, and we will authorize official oversea resellers and publish their names soon.
Before that, we suggest you to be cautious with the resellers who offer you extreme low price, and we suggest you to ask resellers to provide proof of their inventory. We believe that a valuable reseller should be able to provide good customer service and technical support, and we do not encourage people to sell things they do not have.

Many thanks again, sincerely,

Gridseed

Its true, they are not yet officially declared and every time we ask we get the same reply.. "we are in evaluation process"
Anyway as seen in the picture we are getting miners directly from gridseed, we have 100xgridseeds in stock now and we can get any more really quickly if someone need more than that. But we prefer to sell instock item, rather than take pre-orders as sometimes unforeseen delays occur. 
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:21:55 AM

Interesting but a little pricey in my opinion. That's a 100% markup u have there :/
justHELIX

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:40:46 PM

funny..another scrypt-hash again ?
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

Interesting but a little pricey in my opinion. That's a 100% markup u have there :/

We are open to any reasonable offers, we really want to move stocks then only we can get the next.. So guys we accept any reasonable offers, and I have updated the first thread with the reduced price, just note that this is instock shipping next day, so no one week or two week delay like others.
Thanks
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:12:51 AM

Come on guys, the price is cheap, in stock item, ships next day after payment, open for negotiation, no takers?? give us a chance..
ar9

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:00:08 AM

Mining market is stagnated at the moment.
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:23:59 AM

Price drop: USD2400 for the 10pack with accessories.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Come on guys, the price is cheap, in stock item, ships next day after payment, open for negotiation, no takers?? give us a chance..

From what I've heard Gridseeds can be a pain to setup & sometimes have failures soon out of the box. How involved is a setup on a windows environment?
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:58:29 PM

From what I've heard Gridseeds can be a pain to setup & sometimes have failures soon out of the box. How involved is a setup on a windows environment?

It is a pain in the setup with the wii controller or the tp link, but if you use the rasperi Pi  its a really easy process, we will supply the sd card for rasperi pi with the correct image and configuration if you choose that path. And with rasperi Pi so far we havent had any downtime/hangs up/reboot. It is running really stable so far with 20 gridseeds in a rasperi Pi.
The main thing you need to look is the usb hub amp, that will paly a big role in this if you opt to go with a cheap hub you will always had headaches. Also recommended to use an atx power supply rather than the small power brick. We will provide all the support for setting it up and if you cover our travel cost and time we can even come to the buyers place and set up everything. Past 2-3 weeks we been using the rasperi pi with 20gridseeds and we havent touched it in the meantime, thats how stable it is with the Pi.
We only tried single units with the windows so far but from it we think its an easy process with windows too, but we recommend rasperi Pi because of its less power usage and can supply all the configuration in an SD card.

I am a systems admin(windows) and my partner is in linux, we spend a lot of time trouble shooting and find the best possible solution/configuration.

Cheers
danji31

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:11:35 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:03:42 PM by danji31

I just got my solo 5-chip gridseed in yesterday, and being the elec engineer that I am, I thoroughly inspected it and couldn't help but take it apart for inspection. I can tell you that it has been used, for how long I don't know, but it was longer than a simple functional test should be. I could write my name in the layer of dust in and around the fan. took it apart and you can see the accumulation of dust adhered to the thermal padding extruding from actual heatsink area. I cleaned it well and replaced the the thermals with some that I know have a high thermal conductivity. I don't know much about gridseed itself, but I ordered from hash-master.com and it came with no documentation at all. I wasn't going to pay for all the extras (like the PS) since I have a slew of multi-sized dc jacks i can use on my own for free. But with the lack of documentation, I had to disassemble in order to make sure it is the common center positive connector, or if it had a bridge where it polarities would really matter (it did not btw).

My main concern is that these units might have been for some amount of time before reselling them to maximize their profits .I assumed it was new, as the "used" word was never mentioned anywhere on their sales website. I tried calling but the mailbox was full, but he did try a call back later which I missed, called again and haven't heard from him sense. Guess I'm pissed cause I didn't think of buying the hyped asics bulk, and then reselling the used ones before the super asics become available. Not sure what the costs were back then, but I paid around 190 for mine. Full disclosure would have been the most ethical business pratices IMO, but this is after all, surrounding cryptos, which has many unethical people.

All in all it seems good once you setup the drivers correctly and find compatible mining software. Good for now I mean, when the super asics come out my biggest use for these would be to reuse the fan and or heatsink for something else, like paper weights. Knew this ahead of time, but its my hobby and I was curious about these lil guys. Took a buncha pics if anyone cares to see them disassembled up close.

DOA failures could be due to poor assembly houses building these boards, as I found a few solder balls hanging out too close for comfort to the asic chip itself, and then the fan connections are hand soldered and were very close to being shorted out. I have many closeup pics if anyone cares to see them...
tunth

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:08:30 PM

I'l be carefull to say but this likes scam to me!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550735.0

There you use a same name but then as dream22, the pictures are the same, telling you selling from US!

So something is smelly, care to explain?

And also selling used miners?

dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:58:28 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 11:13:07 PM by dreamzz

I'l be carefull to say but this likes scam to me!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550735.0

There you use a same name but then as dream22, the pictures are the same, telling you selling from US!

So something is smelly, care to explain?

And also selling used miners?

We have 100 at the moment, 80 is untouched, we use 20 for our testing, my partner reckons we can use 30-40 in a single rasperi pi, so we may open some more for our testing next week as he is in a work tour now. Before anyone put the order we will let the person know if its opened/used/tested

Regarding the user danji31 : he bought it from hash-master , not from us, so I guess this is not a right place to put his experience as people may get confused.

Guys dream22 is a scam.. he uses my pictures and exact post. MY account for btcointalk or litecointalk are same " dreamzz"
and my ebay store name is "bsoft technologies pty ltd". I have a company registered with ABN and ACN with that name as well.

His SCAM post is here, dont fall for it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=550735.new#new
tunth

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:17:40 PM

Thank you for clarifying this.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:18:25 PM

you should stop posting fake info, 1 miner dont work @ 360 , some do 290 ... some do 350 ...
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:51:48 AM

you should stop posting fake info, 1 miner dont work @ 360 , some do 290 ... some do 350 ...

This is no fake info, we have tested 20 of them and all of them were mining above 360Khs. If you dont know how to apply the right settings then stop making accusations. update your firmware and use 850Mhs as clock speed and you will achieve the speed.
iikun
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:57:29 AM

I heard that at 850 you get a lot of HW errors so there is not much different btwn 350 and 360 anyway. Could you comment on that pls?
dreamzz (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:26:59 PM

I heard that at 850 you get a lot of HW errors so there is not much different btwn 350 and 360 anyway. Could you comment on that pls?
I will talk with this my partner and get back to you, he is the tech for gridseeds and I manages btc miners, antminers, dragon or what ever it's called , 1ths coincraft A1chip and Avalon gen3 chip miners. We can supply 1ths btc miners at a very low price as well, haven't started a thread yet, but we are on the process of creating our web store.
Cheers
danji31

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:30:17 PM

my GDS is hashing at 380khs, 900 mhz freq, 9,853 accepted shares, 2859 hw errors, elapsed time-14h, utility - 11.77/m

i will say the one I bought elsewhere was used, not hard to tell when dust builds up in all the expected places too :-/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: