Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UK inflation hits new high of 9.1% as food and energy price surge persists  (Read 521 times)
theCommittalist

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 04:29:14 PM
Merited by trendcoin (1)

We are talking about a global crisis... We are entering a period in which national values come to the fore while globalization is getting fragile. Now every country uses its own food and energy wealth as a weapon. This situation creates imbalances as it prevents us from using the world's wealth efficiently. That's why, as developed and developing countries, we are all in a crisis. If the crisis turns into a long-term economic war, the way to get out of this crisis will not be to increase interest rates.

One cannot pull up the drawbridge & breed with cousins indefinitely. That sort of thing is what got us into this mess Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 03:24:05 PM

One cannot pull up the drawbridge & breed with cousins indefinitely. That sort of thing is what got us into this mess ::)

As I understand the idioms, you tried to say that "this process won't last forever". Yes, I agree it won't last forever, but it could go on for decades that could make us all more miserable. And at the end of the process, we can say "I wish I had carried the suspension bridge alone". :)

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 03:34:46 PM

This is messed up for UK citizens which is similar to what the rest of the world is facing these days primarily thanks to COVID and the Russian war. Also, someone like Boris Johnson representing UK is another factor in this case.

This whole situation is actually bad for the middle class and poor people since the rich will endure as usual even though they might see a drop in their profits.

As they say, it gets worse before it gets better which is why we need to endure this nasty period for a better future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 05:24:10 PM

~
This is messed up for UK citizens which is similar to what the rest of the world is facing these days primarily thanks to COVID and the Russian war. Also, someone like Boris Johnson representing UK is another factor in this case.

This whole situation is actually bad for the middle class and poor people since the rich will endure as usual even though they might see a drop in their profits.
This is a situation that is faced globally, food prices are soaring, fuel prices are rising and inflation is rising, you cannot blame everything on COVID for the situation let alone the Russian War. Countries and governments will blame the situation on them and have a free will situation. The economy was struggling well before the pandemic situation in majority of the countries and it is just another trigger and everyone will struggle during this phase.
theCommittalist

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 07:12:31 PM

One cannot pull up the drawbridge & breed with cousins indefinitely. That sort of thing is what got us into this mess Roll Eyes

As I understand the idioms, you tried to say that "this process won't last forever". Yes, I agree it won't last forever, but it could go on for decades that could make us all more miserable. And at the end of the process, we can say "I wish I had carried the suspension bridge alone". Smiley

For those of us actually stranded on the physical state of 'blighty', we may be aware of some higher portion of misery. Be it the weather or the food or the queuing up & waiting forever to be told to come back next week, the national culture seems self aware as being melancholic shall we say.

I think 'globalisation' & 'decolonisation' are real processes while mostly poorly explained. I think they have something to do with the unusual levels of despair we can associate with specifically 'UK inflation' as opposed to the general fan-splattering going on everywhere but the oligarch's retreat  Grin
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 08:58:32 PM

~

This is a situation that is faced globally, food prices are soaring, fuel prices are rising and inflation is rising, you cannot blame everything on COVID for the situation let alone the Russian War. Countries and governments will blame the situation on them and have a free will situation. The economy was struggling well before the pandemic situation in majority of the countries and it is just another trigger and everyone will struggle during this phase.

I have read in the local news paper that people in UK are protecting against the hike in the prices, it is going on everywhere.
I am not sure how they are managing this - but in our country many people have parked their cars and started using local transportation. The grocery is almost double the price.

wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 04:59:17 PM

~

I have read in the local news paper that people in UK are protecting against the hike in the prices, it is going on everywhere.
I am not sure how they are managing this - but in our country many people have parked their cars and started using local transportation. The grocery is almost double the price.
People will have to learn to be more frugal in their spending which in turn will bring the economy down, as a great deal of it is based on consumer spending, so when people lose faith in the economy it begins a downward spiral from which it is difficult to recover.

And about how to protect ourselves from inflation there are several ways to do this, one way is to buy all the food that you can which lasts for a long time, this way even if there are further increases in the price of food you are covered already for some time, you can reduce the money spent on luxuries like apps, video games or streaming services, and on even more extreme cases several family members could decide to live in the same house and share rent, decreasing your costs significantly in the process.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2022, 10:13:08 PM

And about how to protect ourselves from inflation there are several ways to do this, one way is to buy all the food that you can which lasts for a long time, this way even if there are further increases in the price of food you are covered already for some time, you can reduce the money spent on luxuries like apps, video games or streaming services, and on even more extreme cases several family members could decide to live in the same house and share rent, decreasing your costs significantly in the process.
In my country - the interest has reached to 33% - the highest ever.
People are crying like crazy - the prices of everything has gone so high. For everyone the purchasing power has reduced. This is terrible time

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: