Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In a bear market with good APY  (Read 60 times)
MrMeddox (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 04:02:10 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2022, 11:56:29 PM by MrMeddox

I want to share my thoughts on making money in a bear market, now investing in some tokens is not entirely profitable and easy to hold, but if you put them in staking, you can fight off their falling price, or do like me, stake stablecoins at 3% per annum, I I use Analytex as a lending aggregator for my bets, to be honest, I have no complaints about AnalytEx, I just didn’t figure out how to make some contributions there, but in general everything is very cool, I think there are some other such projects, but I found only this one. I read an article from them that with $1000 in some of the stakes you can earn up to $1 per day, in my opinion this is a very good profit in such a market, as always DYOR.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yikker

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 04:57:49 PM

As for aggregators, I don’t know, but as for me, the idea of making money on stables is not new, and there are some concerns. I think if, from the point of view of earning on staking, you can use aggregators, if they are really proven and can make a profit, no matter how strange it is, I will try, maybe it makes sense, I will write down what happened later.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:19:47 PM

I found that you can get better APY staking some POS cryptos on your own (like NEAR and ICP) than you can get by using CeFi or yield farming. I learned that one the hard way.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:24:46 PM

I want to share my thoughts on making money in a bear market, now investing in some tokens is not entirely profitable and easy to hold, but if you put them in staking, you can fight off their falling price, or do like me, stake stablecoins at 3% per annum, I I use Analytex as a landing aggregator for my bets, to be honest, I have no complaints about AnalytEx, I just didn’t figure out how to make some contributions there, but in general everything is very cool, I think there are some other such projects, but I found only this one. I read an article from them that with $1000 in some of the stakes you can earn up to $1 per day, in my opinion this is a very good profit in such a market, as always DYOR.
Just heard that one and you do likely well to promote it. There are a few good ones that got the same APY and they're far more liquid than what you're trying to promote here. What's the edge of it compared to those staking sites that prove they're established and known? Profits are profit now matter what it takes to get it but people are weary when it comes to new platforms that offer the same yields when they can earn the same on trusted and well known staking sites.
MrMeddox (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 10:18:53 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2022, 11:56:43 PM by MrMeddox

I want to share my thoughts on making money in a bear market, now investing in some tokens is not entirely profitable and easy to hold, but if you put them in staking, you can fight off their falling price, or do like me, stake stablecoins at 3% per annum, I I use Analytex as a landing aggregator for my bets, to be honest, I have no complaints about AnalytEx, I just didn’t figure out how to make some contributions there, but in general everything is very cool, I think there are some other such projects, but I found only this one. I read an article from them that with $1000 in some of the stakes you can earn up to $1 per day, in my opinion this is a very good profit in such a market, as always DYOR.
Just heard that one and you do likely well to promote it. There are a few good ones that got the same APY and they're far more liquid than what you're trying to promote here. What's the edge of it compared to those staking sites that prove they're established and known? Profits are profit now matter what it takes to get it but people are weary when it comes to new platforms that offer the same yields when they can earn the same on trusted and well known staking sites.

Analytics does not create its own farm or lending protocol, it just aggregates its data in one place. They take all the farms and collect them in one place on the site, and you, as a user who uses several farms, do not need to use several farm sites, you can do everything in one place in the analytics. Connected wallet and stake and brand in one place from all farms. It’s the same with lending pages, there are a lot of them, Analytex collected everything in one place into a “catalog”, which you looked at, chose the best percentages for yourself and invested where you wanted
Yikker

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 04:08:20 PM

I found that you can get better APY staking some POS cryptos on your own (like NEAR and ICP) than you can get by using CeFi or yield farming. I learned that one the hard way.

Here, it’s more likely that we’re not talking about the best APY anymore, but it’s just that AnalytEx, as I looked at a lot of different things, they have a huge catalog in which you can choose any farm and, let’s say, use everything at once in one place and withdraw revenue in one place. I have not seen this before, quite an entertaining thing, but in terms of percentage, yes, there are better options
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: