Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt coins are About to pump again!  (Read 1353 times)
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 03:31:56 PM

However, the rate at which bitcoin has fallen has not reduced the price of alt coins.

The fall of bitcoin has definitely had some effect on altcoins and there is no way this won't happen because bitcoin is the force behind the market of cryptocurrency. An investor has to consider investment in bitcoin before the others (and that is surely an influence) and when such investment don't go to bitcoin, it hardly go to altcoins. Taking a look at the market, you see the value of many coins have dropped, this is the reason that bitcoin drop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:39:54 PM

I guess it may not be the bottom, but we surely did see a pretty low amount and I do not think that it would go down too much under that, which means that we are as close to bottom as we could get and if we want to buy then we could buy from here.

I think it would probably be breaking ATH after the real pump, hence the price point of 17 to 21 is a great place to buy bitcoin, and whatever other coins did as well. I believe that the top three of btc, eth, bnb are the ones that we should care about and nothing more. I get that some people may not like the current situation we are in, but I still think that it could be profitable in the long run if we keep it going.
Yeah, that's a pretty damn low after the ATH.

But that's to be expected when we're at the top because we know that this market is dependent on its cycle. And where we are right now is part of it.

Once we're done with this, we may not see anymore the $10k-$19k line and we'll enter to a newer low by the time we're done with this cycle and, we're about to enter a new cycle before and/or after the next halving.
I agree that we will probably not see under 20k ever again, and to be fair I didn't expected us to see under 20k ever again neither, it was a shock to me that we managed to get lower like that, and I still think that it was a mishap and we will do a lot better.

The price is doing awesome, it's over 20k and when we start to go back up and reach to a level where it's 68k+ and breaks ATH, then that will mean that 20k and under is gone to never come back again. We have passed over certain thresholds where we never get back again, and 20k will be like that. Anyone who buys from the current price would be super lucky and could tell their grandchildren about how they got rich.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 08:49:47 PM

Look at Eth/Btc Chart. looks like it has found the bottom. i see a clear uptrend towards 0.08. In this case alts can be pumped too. so keep your eye on At Altcoins. This could bebthe start of a relief rally. but i dont think so that will be oump towards ATH. expecting just a relief rally only.
 Roll Eyes

How sure are you, I think is too early for you to just jump into conclusion, current pump that happened those not mean the bear market is over and it those not mean that any coin have touched the bottom, what I know is that we don't just expect a coin to be dumping without little pump, I believe bitcoin might still dump more with will affect other altcoins but it gives us opptunity to buy more and if you are having bitcoin in your wallet already and you don't have more funds to buy more, just hold the one you are having and wait patiently for bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:27:30 PM

Look at Eth/Btc Chart. looks like it has found the bottom. i see a clear uptrend towards 0.08. In this case alts can be pumped too. so keep your eye on At Altcoins. This could bebthe start of a relief rally. but i dont think so that will be oump towards ATH. expecting just a relief rally only.
 Roll Eyes

How sure are you, I think is too early for you to just jump into conclusion, current pump that happened those not mean the bear market is over and it those not mean that any coin have touched the bottom, what I know is that we don't just expect a coin to be dumping without little pump, I believe bitcoin might still dump more with will affect other altcoins but it gives us opptunity to buy more and if you are having bitcoin in your wallet already and you don't have more funds to buy more, just hold the one you are having and wait patiently for bull run.
Yeah, you're right but there is one thing we know about the market and that was unpredictable. Though we can't say it going up after some pumps, we can't also jump to the conclusion that it drops more. But, I'm going to agree that this was not the time to think and expect the uptrend, yet to expect the same level or price trend as in the past days. Until now, we still don't know when this bear season ends that is why we have to extend our patience and remain calm as for sure that the direction of the market will change someday.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 10:33:27 PM

Roll Eyes

Yeah, you're right but there is one thing we know about the market and that was unpredictable. Though we can't say it going up after some pumps, we can't also jump to the conclusion that it drops more. But, I'm going to agree that this was not the time to think and expect the uptrend, yet to expect the same level or price trend as in the past days. Until now, we still don't know when this bear season ends that is why we have to extend our patience and remain calm as for sure that the direction of the market will change someday.
Market couldnt really be just moving in one direction thats why after a bear market then expect that there would be bullish run that would happen or something in related with price recovery or some sort.

Market could only be having those two possible positions or directions whether going up or down and with altcoins it could neither get aligned with btc trend or simply going opposite which is something not
really that predictable.
Thats why as an investor or trader would really be considerate on following their risk management plans and actions towards certain conditions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2022, 11:41:47 PM

Look at Eth/Btc Chart. looks like it has found the bottom.
None of the cryptocurrencies in the market have found their bottom until Q4 which is the time some long-term holders and miners sell some portion of their holding for the holidays.

i see a clear uptrend towards 0.08. In this case alts can be pumped too.
Yes, the altcoin will pump but it will only be a short-term or flash pump in price.

so keep your eye on At Altcoins. This could bebthe start of a relief rally. but i dont think so that will be oump towards ATH. expecting just a relief rally only.
 Roll Eyes
Don't expect any rally in this current market because this is the season of the total bear market and is also the time that some altcoin will vapourize off the market. My advice to you is to never accumulate many altcoins when you can secure your investment through BTC.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 11:56:31 PM

However, the rate at which bitcoin has fallen has not reduced the price of alt coins.

The fall of bitcoin has definitely had some effect on altcoins and there is no way this won't happen because bitcoin is the force behind the market of cryptocurrency. An investor has to consider investment in bitcoin before the others (and that is surely an influence) and when such investment don't go to bitcoin, it hardly go to altcoins. Taking a look at the market, you see the value of many coins have dropped, this is the reason that bitcoin drop.
^ Definitely right because altcoins in fact follow the trend of BTC.
Just probably because when you are in trading all altcoins have a pair of BTC in trading and you cannot directly buy an altcoin if you will not buy BTC or ETH. The reason could probably this and there is no way that the altcoins were pumping on their own, it always depends on the BTC price on the market. Just take a look at the Coinmarketcap.
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 03:33:44 AM

Altcoin pump usually i called altcoin season happen when the bictoin dominance hit the lowest point and yes you usually spot with eth first the queen after bitcoin  Grin and altcoin pump most likely is crazy than bitcoin

But if you know trade dont forget about the bull trap 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 04:46:02 AM

When market prices hits bottom, there's gonna be a recovery sometimes along the lines. But at this moment, bitcoin price have made a lot of major alts sufferend from its dump price. Lately we're only seeing a flash pump, or just a bit of correction, but then it continues to dump. We're still not seeing an actual alt season or anything. It's going to bounce back, but the question is when it's gonna be. The safe way would be filling your bag with major alt or stop trading for the time being until market prices in our side.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 07:42:17 AM

The market has gone down as the price of bitcoin has gone down but with the price of bitcoin rising again it is expected that altcoin is going to pump again. Many other altcoins have been modified of the liquidation of bitcoin over the past few weeks popular altcoins such as ADA and DOT have also undergone major revisions.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:48:43 AM

Nearly a month I invest in some coins and the results in my opinion are very good, there is an increase of more than 12% even though the market is currently red, of course I will not provide detailed information because I am worried that someone thinks that I encourage or advertise, but the coins I bought are bought is ranked between 300 to 700.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 11:44:10 AM

The lowest point of ETH/BTC this year was like what? 3 days ago? And now that it bounced you're already coming to conclusions that it's already the bottom? While not impossible, you're being a bit hasty there mate.
The way the price of Bitcoin has started to decline, it seems that Bitcoin will create a new history of breathlessness. However, the rate at which bitcoin has fallen has not reduced the price of alt coins.
The price of alt coins will go up very fast in the coming days
The price drop could happen, that is in the nature of bitcoin. We have seen it drop many times before, it was in 2011 or 2012 something first I remember, then in 2014-2015 period, then in 2018, now it is in 2022. We have seen it drop many times before. But all the times it has dropped, it recovered and that is the real thing that matters to me. As long as it could recover, there is nothing that I would worry about this at all.

I know that bitcoin will not only break 68k ATH price, but it will recover and go towards 100k and more as well. This is going to be pretty decent situation to be in and I am guessing that it will probably be like that for everyone as well, probably everyone believes the same thing.
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 01:43:38 PM

In this case, this is a positive signal for the market. If this is the case, then soon the cryptocurrency rates will slowly creep up again.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 02:37:51 PM

The lowest point of ETH/BTC this year was like what? 3 days ago? And now that it bounced you're already coming to conclusions that it's already the bottom? While not impossible, you're being a bit hasty there mate.
The way the price of Bitcoin has started to decline, it seems that Bitcoin will create a new history of breathlessness. However, the rate at which bitcoin has fallen has not reduced the price of alt coins.
The price of alt coins will go up very fast in the coming days
The price drop could happen, that is in the nature of bitcoin. We have seen it drop many times before, it was in 2011 or 2012 something first I remember, then in 2014-2015 period, then in 2018, now it is in 2022. We have seen it drop many times before. But all the times it has dropped, it recovered and that is the real thing that matters to me. As long as it could recover, there is nothing that I would worry about this at all.

I know that bitcoin will not only break 68k ATH price, but it will recover and go towards 100k and more as well. This is going to be pretty decent situation to be in and I am guessing that it will probably be like that for everyone as well, probably everyone believes the same thing.

We will believe bitcoin will get pumped back and hit a new ATH. But it takes time, what we need to worry about is our patience as investors, whether we can get through it all. and altcoins will also be erratic, depending on how bitcoin moves. If bitcoin crashes more then altcoins crash even more. If bitcoin is big bullish altcoins will go down because bitcoin dominance is bigger. Just need to wait for bitcoin to stabilize and dominance decline to expect altcoins to be pumped up again.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:43:45 PM

Hopefully it does, but the market is very unpredictable so it could go both ways. No one knows what's gonna happen next but for sure, keeping your coins safe in your stock wallet is indeed profitable in the long run rather than risking it on futures even though you're not knowledgeable about it. A very long patient is the key to make profits in this time of red candles.
passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 04:02:35 PM

In this case, this is a positive signal for the market.
It's not a signal but just a prediction made by someone who can also be done by anyone in here.

If this is the case, then soon the cryptocurrency rates will slowly creep up again.
That will be bound there soon once we get out of the bear. It's not going to be the bear forever and for a long time but after this, we have to go through with another bull again and many altcoins could be up again but I don't want to give that too much expectation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 04:21:06 PM

Roll Eyes

It is true the market of cryptocurrencies in general can be extremely volatile and it can change directions incredibly fast but the fact you predicted an uptrend clearly shows that you are relatively new to this market, what we are seeing all around the world and this market does not lead us to believe there is going to be any kind of rally anytime soon, and the decrease we are seeing at the moment should be evidence enough that this is not going to happen.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 07:22:14 PM

Should we expect alt to recover unless Bitcoin recovers? I am not expecting it. Today again dumped Bitcoin and alt follow the trends. So we can't expect something out of trend. But comparatively, altcoin dumped less than the Bitcoin dump. A few coins don't follow the Bitcoin trend and we can't consider that for overall altcoin market conditions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 07:27:21 PM

Roll Eyes

It's really early for some conclusion on where will altcoins go right now. The time that this post where posted is the time that the market shows a small recovery but where we at right now? There are so many speculations around the market and it look like it's too early to decide right now. Traders are waiting for confirmations, It's very uncertain. Addition to that is the foundation of altcoins too, I know altcoins are very broad but there are many altcoins that has a weak foundation that could result in a very fast downfall or at worst can't survive our current market situation.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:32:29 PM

Should we expect alt to recover unless Bitcoin recovers? I am not expecting it. Today again dumped Bitcoin and alt follow the trends. So we can't expect something out of trend. But comparatively, altcoin dumped less than the Bitcoin dump. A few coins don't follow the Bitcoin trend and we can't consider that for overall altcoin market conditions.
We should really monitor Bitcoin from time to time because altcoins are still depending on the trend of BTC and I can’t see any successful attempt to go beyond what BTC can do. Altcoins are still ok though, you just need to buy good coin and of course no one can tell here what project is the next to pump that’s too impossible to know. The altcoins are still growing, they still make a lot of good progress and I think it will matter in the long run and its really good to have them on your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: