Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:31:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Thread's/ Topics these days. Need attention To Improve Content  (Read 68 times)
Hamza2424 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1061

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 09:27:28 AM

Altcoin is the Bitcointalk Community Sub Forum where i use to post some hot and trending topics which i do personally like. Usually i use to create topics contain some Questions which i used to ask to communicate with Users and unfortunately due to Less active time I can't reply all.

Point to be Noticed

Well thats not the Topic Today i can see many repeat topics i think community should improve the Content as Instead of creating news Topics we should focus Guding the community and educating new users.

Experienced Memebers Responsibility.

What new users i can see many topics are always Created by the newbies or Jr memebers to earn merit points that not wrong but i think the Memebers with experience should contribute by their experience to work with the Community as on Gambling, Speculation Sub Forums usually we can learn more about BTC / and projects by Legendary members.

On Altcoin talk i am expecting there Experience members should create Thread which need to be Most active all the time where New members can learn from their Seniors.

Lests Hope for Altcointalk to be better Education Source.

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2022, 09:39:00 AM

The fact that you propose opinions in this space is also pervasive. When the period when altcoins is not good, the lively discussion about it will also decrease. People like to talk a lot about profits and opportunities instead of going to learn, and the people in charge of the space understand what is going on in this place. Creating a quality environment is also filled with information. Share news with new people. So keep up the good work. You can help in this space as well as bring a lot of high-quality information.
Hamza2424 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1061

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2022, 10:07:08 AM

The fact that you propose opinions in this space is also pervasive. When the period when altcoins is not good, the lively discussion about it will also decrease. People like to talk a lot about profits and opportunities instead of going to learn, and the people in charge of the space understand what is going on in this place. Creating a quality environment is also filled with information. Share news with new people. So keep up the good work. You can help in this space as well as bring a lot of high-quality information.

Suggestion Respected.

Exactly point is that many of the users want speculations and Genral adivices to some how generate decent profits they want hold opportunitythats good also

But

Without Skills there is no opportunity Example : Consider You want to generate Profits Using Spit / Future trades then you will try to find out some signal that signals may work good for you for some time but on some time you have no own skills you blindly Follow signal and lead to loss all you earned and whatever you had.

So if You want to trade Follow signals also learn how market works make a proper straight way and oroper planing to bear loss and manage profits

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: