Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Magnus Carlsen take part in the upcoming title match?
Yes - 5 (38.5%)
No - 7 (53.8%)
Nobody knows - 1 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHESS] FIDE Candidates Chess Tournament 2022  (Read 3140 times)
Boristhecat (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 11:36:27 AM

So this year's candidates, Nepo actually won again and he will be facing Magnus for the 2nd time! What are your thoughts on this?

I see that on the chess community, a lot of people are upset that Nepo won. Maybe this is due to the fact that they wanted to see a new opponent facing Magnus since Nepo got destroyed last year after he crumbled from his loss on Game 6 of their match on 2020 WCC. Do you guys think that Magnus will participate in this year's candidates despite him telling not to?

Magnus is still avoiding answering the question of whether he will defend the title, so it is unclear who Nepomniachtchi will play against. As far as I understand this issue should be resolved by the end of July.
As for the results of the tournament, in my opinion, the biggest disappointment among the public was the defeat of Nakamura in the last round, which allowed Ding Liren to take second place and qualify for the championship match if Magnus refuses. Nakamura is extremely popular both on the internet and just in chess, so this event was a big pain for many.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 12:03:14 PM

So this year's candidates, Nepo actually won again and he will be facing Magnus for the 2nd time! What are your thoughts on this?

I see that on the chess community, a lot of people are upset that Nepo won. Maybe this is due to the fact that they wanted to see a new opponent facing Magnus since Nepo got destroyed last year after he crumbled from his loss on Game 6 of their match on 2020 WCC. Do you guys think that Magnus will participate in this year's candidates despite him telling not to?

Magnus is still avoiding answering the question of whether he will defend the title, so it is unclear who Nepomniachtchi will play against. As far as I understand this issue should be resolved by the end of July.
As for the results of the tournament, in my opinion, the biggest disappointment among the public was the defeat of Nakamura in the last round, which allowed Ding Liren to take second place and qualify for the championship match if Magnus refuses. Nakamura is extremely popular both on the internet and just in chess, so this event was a big pain for many.

I was also upset on that loss of Nakamura, but you have to admit that Ding played extremely well against Nakamura. As the dude mentioned on his match analysis on his loss against Ding, he never thought that the guy will use the crazy lines that doesn't seem to fit the current position of the pieces but is the correct answer. Ding was inside Nakamura's mind the whole time, which forced Hikaru to break from his intended play style and adapt with the continuous pressure Ding has been applying.

Should Magnus decides to decline to defend the title (which I know he wouldn't), I'd be rooting for Ding, simply because he thinks fast and can adapt to any form of attack thus far. Nepo is a great player but I also want Ding to get that world title for himself.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 01:25:20 PM

I have no idea on how Magnus think so I think we'll have to wait to see if he will participate
but nice for Nepo to have a second chance.
let's see.

what do you think?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 07, 2022, 10:14:10 PM

maybe it wasn't that much, but would be nice to look at the data

it was the series that really motivated me to learn more about chess theory and technique and to play more often
same thing for some of my friends

but would love to check online chess websites number of users over time to try to see if there are any correlations
I have learnt a very important lesson from Queen Gambit. And that is you fight your own battle be it your personal life, professional life.
And money is crazy thing - it makes relationship stones hearted and you lose them when you lose money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 12:51:02 AM

Not many people are happy that he won as we remember what happened last year, but at the same time if he took this as a learning experience then we could see a match that is way closer than last year, but now everything is going to depend on whether Magnus is willing to defend his crown or not, after all we must remember that Magnus is a human and maybe he has gotten bored of not getting a real challenger to which he could show everything that he has, while odd it would not be the first time at the sport world in which something like this happened, MJ retired from basketball temporarily and played baseball, Tyson Fury has also claimed he wanted to retire and all of this before the unification fight we all want to see, so I could see Magnus retiring for a time but then coming back some years later.
Cryptock

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 02:07:12 PM

Not many people are happy that he won as we remember what happened last year, but at the same time if he took this as a learning experience then we could see a match that is way closer than last year, but now everything is going to depend on whether Magnus is willing to defend his crown or not, after all we must remember that Magnus is a human and maybe he has gotten bored of not getting a real challenger to which he could show everything that he has, while odd it would not be the first time at the sport world in which something like this happened, MJ retired from basketball temporarily and played baseball, Tyson Fury has also claimed he wanted to retire and all of this before the unification fight we all want to see, so I could see Magnus retiring for a time but then coming back some years later.
This is the only forum on Chess. Earlier there was another forum and from there I got to know about Queen Gambit and have learned so many important lessons of life. Such an amazing Netflix series. If you are chess lover.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
l3pox
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2022, 03:01:25 PM

maybe it wasn't that much, but would be nice to look at the data

it was the series that really motivated me to learn more about chess theory and technique and to play more often
same thing for some of my friends

but would love to check online chess websites number of users over time to try to see if there are any correlations
I have learnt a very important lesson from Queen Gambit. And that is you fight your own battle be it your personal life, professional life.
And money is crazy thing - it makes relationship stones hearted and you lose them when you lose money.

Not a bad idea to separate friends from money  Roll Eyes

the series has some details about money and all but imo is not really about it
way more about the main character fight over herself and improvement trajectory

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 12:52:59 PM

Since the Candidates Tournament has already ended, but it is not yet known whether Magnus will take part in the title match, I propose a new vote with the same question )
So far, I have not seen betting options on this topic anywhere, but if someone sees it, please give a link here in the thread. I think that some bookmakers can take bets on this event.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 01:31:43 PM

Since the Candidates Tournament has already ended, but it is not yet known whether Magnus will take part in the title match, I propose a new vote with the same question )
So far, I have not seen betting options on this topic anywhere, but if someone sees it, please give a link here in the thread. I think that some bookmakers can take bets on this event.
This is a very slow thread -shows that a very few people now have interest in chess.
However I have heard that Jews are very particular about teaching their kids chess - because that makes their mind very active and strong and along side they are very good in calculations and mathematics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
l3pox
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 11:28:10 PM

This is a very slow thread -shows that a very few people now have interest in chess.
However I have heard that Jews are very particular about teaching their kids chess - because that makes their mind very active and strong and along side they are very good in calculations and mathematics.

for sure chess threads are slower than other gambling topics, but we're like slow and steady
there's always new people coming and commenting
and sometimes we have cool discussions on techniques and ways to improve in game too

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Boristhecat (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2022, 06:03:34 PM

Are you in a hurry somewhere? Chess remains one of the most popular games among all age groups and is also suitable for betting (see previous topic). If for some reason you are not interested, you can pass by. However, I understand why you write your messages and I regret that I did not make this topic self-moderated.
l3pox
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 05:02:35 PM

regarding betting, it would only make sense on championships, right?
I mean, I wouldn't really play chess for money, unless it's totally for fun, because it's so unpredictable if you'll be able to win or not since it's a game that relies a lot on skill and practice

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1855

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 06:40:55 PM

Chess always had good reputation, its just recently it got a bit more popular and been recognized by another generation.
<..>

I wonder how much the Netflix series "Queen's gambit" affected chess' reputation
we know media can shape the culture in really interesting (and sometimes bad ways), in this case it probably affected it but not sure if we can measure how much and in which countries.

Well yes, the series is clearly good, at least I thought it was good, and it makes it clear that the great chess masters who for me are on another level are the Russians, I feel that in the film they focused well on chess, not her genius, but also how important chess is, and that it always takes several to be able to analyze the moves, at one point I thought that those who shared the moves and analysis at that time were the Americans and that those who they did not, it was the Russians, but in the series they focused on the opposite. For me it gave me many things to understand, and with respect to the level of each person, blitz and long games are always good, each person can become specific and expert in what they like the most.I would have to study the endings a lot.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
l3pox
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 12:23:32 PM

Chess always had good reputation, its just recently it got a bit more popular and been recognized by another generation.
<..>

I wonder how much the Netflix series "Queen's gambit" affected chess' reputation
we know media can shape the culture in really interesting (and sometimes bad ways), in this case it probably affected it but not sure if we can measure how much and in which countries.

Well yes, the series is clearly good, at least I thought it was good, and it makes it clear that the great chess masters who for me are on another level are the Russians, I feel that in the film they focused well on chess, not her genius, but also how important chess is, and that it always takes several to be able to analyze the moves, at one point I thought that those who shared the moves and analysis at that time were the Americans and that those who they did not, it was the Russians, but in the series they focused on the opposite. For me it gave me many things to understand, and with respect to the level of each person, blitz and long games are always good, each person can become specific and expert in what they like the most.I would have to study the endings a lot.

many things from here but I'll focus on the last part

I think endings are even more important than openings
you can get along well using the same opening on each game so you'd just need to know a good opening for whites and a good one for blacks
but endings can vary a lot from game to game, way more important imo

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1240

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 12:58:41 PM

<..>

While I think the same for Russians as they are truly the geniuses of the chess game and in this game you need to think several steps ahead of your opponent in order to win the game,in real life it appears that Russians are a country in which the persons can be manipulated very easy by the government as we saw with the war in Ukraine,I don't see any genius moves from the Russian government here.

There are several books,video courses and free resources for people interested in this game,to me personally it is a boring one mainly because I am not that a patient person (with aging comes the loss of patience to anyone) and I like games where the end is determined like in slot games until you win or lose the money or in sport betting in which you know in 90 minutes or 120 max the result of your bet.

I would never sit in front of the TV to watch other people play chess.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 01:26:19 PM

I mean, I wouldn't really play chess for money, unless it's totally for fun, because it's so unpredictable if you'll be able to win or not since it's a game that relies a lot on skill and practice

Yes, or maybe semifinals or quarterfinals. Chess is really a good one and my favorite among all other sports. It is kinda hard to predict yes, because chess is a mind game, we can say that there's a different strategy that they can use but still it can be countered by an enemy so you can't be sure if even that player shows a good game using a well known strategy the winner of the game is still unpredictable,you should learn basic moves as well do not rely to their skills so you can have a bet.
Cryptock

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 02:43:41 PM

Yes, or maybe semifinals or quarterfinals. Chess is really a good one and my favorite among all other sports. It is kinda hard to predict yes, because chess is a mind game, we can say that there's a different strategy that they can use but still it can be countered by an enemy so you can't be sure if even that player shows a good game using a well known strategy the winner of the game is still unpredictable,you should learn basic moves as well do not rely to their skills so you can have a bet.
What are we discussing in this forum? there is nothing going on in Chess there days.
I m not sure if everyone who comes to this forum are interested in chess and want to share their knowledge about chess and their rules.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 07:06:45 PM

Are you in a hurry somewhere? Chess remains one of the most popular games among all age groups and is also suitable for betting (see previous topic). If for some reason you are not interested, you can pass by. However, I understand why you write your messages and I regret that I did not make this topic self-moderated.
Chess is by far the game more books have been written about through all history, so even if it is nowhere near as popular as many other hobbies and games we see today the fact that chess has been around for thousands of years in several different forms should speak about its staying power and how popular it has been through the ages, and not only that chess is a game that improves memory, deduction and logical thinking so unlike other games chess is in fact good for you and it even offers health benefits like the delaying of degenerative mental diseases.
l3pox
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 05:28:13 PM

What are we discussing in this forum? there is nothing going on in Chess there days.
I m not sure if everyone who comes to this forum are interested in chess and want to share their knowledge about chess and their rules.

some users are definitely interested in chess and we had great discussions on chess possibilities, strategies and gambling on the past topics (check first post)

yes, there's something about having all the information, there are no hidden things in chess so both players can see everything that is happening and decide accordingly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 08:23:10 PM

Chess is by far the game more books have been written about through all history, so even if it is nowhere near as popular as many other hobbies and games we see today the fact that chess has been around for thousands of years in several different forms should speak about its staying power and how popular it has been through the ages, and not only that chess is a game that improves memory, deduction and logical thinking so unlike other games chess is in fact good for you and it even offers health benefits like the delaying of degenerative mental diseases.
this is the game of strategy - the mind and the moves. I was very much fasinated  by chess game when I was young. So we gathered money and we brought ourselves a chess board. One of my cousins taught us how to play it. It was fun - we use to play it all the time.
Miss those days.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: