Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: supplybit.io  (Read 66 times)
libdaciu (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 12:23:31 AM

Hi,

I'm looking into fully managed bitcoin mining and I ran accross an outfit supplybit.io Does anyone have any information on them? Legit? Scam? Any suggestions for a legit fully managed bitcoin mining site greatly appreciated. By fully managed I mean their miners and they fully manage at their facility.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 10:33:16 PM

This is not the right section to ask this you need to move this to service discussion. Anyway, I'll try to report it to move it there.

About this site, it seems it is a cloud mining site and someone talked about this 9 months ago on Reddit but I don't trust anybody it could be alt accounts of the owner of the post from this link. They just want to make this cloudmining looks legit and it's actually one of the marketing strategies to get potential victims.

For me, or even ask for someone here 99% of Cloud mining sites are scams so avoid them if you are planning to invest there.

Another thing that I notice is that the website is totally built on WordPress and designed using Divi Page builder. Most cloud mining sites that use WordPress as their CMS is 100% scam.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████