Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFT (non-fungible token)  (Read 48 times)
LangePara (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 08:16:22 PM

Hey y'all. Today I wanna talk about NFTs. Yes, you've heard it right non-fungible tokens. Anon have u ever heard about generational wealth? At this point in my life, I've made enough from holding/trading BTC (previous topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5376285.msg58674122#msg58674122). Been in this space since 2014. So it's only logical for me to look for new things coming out. NFTs were launched somewhere last year, I dont exactly know when. Me, and like 95% of the people in the crypto space thought it was just a hype moment. But lately I've been doing more and more research about NFTs. Many people, including big whales, have informed me about how NFTs work and that it's not only a jpeg you're holding. The jpegs have a team or a company behind them. They make it work. You know, just like when I told you guys that it was time to sell your Crypto, I am telling you this: DYOR on NFTs. Yes it's somewhat a clown space, peoples wallet getting drained cuz they mint something for free etc. etc. But if you cancel all the noise and focus on what there is, you'll find out what I found out.

I truely believe BTC = generational wealth
But so are bluechip NFTs.

Greetings.

: )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: