Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Are Buying  (Read 3101 times)
asimi.io
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 07:44:21 AM

As the legends say bitcoin is not for the weak hands, there were many people who bought bitcoins like other people but the difference between them and someone like Kukele is the hard times when the price falls to the lower levels. Strong hands making themselves more stronger buying more. Everyone find this as an opportunity, because there'll be fear behind them. These people are highly positive about bitcoin and the investments doesn't make any big impact over them, even if the predictions didn't happen on the right time period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 08:10:36 AM

a very extraordinary president. Bukele is really serious about investing in bitcoin. This is indeed a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. El Salvador is increasingly having Bitcoin assets on hold. Buying 80 BTC at $19,000 is certainly the equivalent of $1,520,000, Keep adding bitcoins and when bitcoin is bullish El Salvador will have a lot to gain.

I'm not sure if the President is doing anything more than gambling at this time. Don't think they can afford to lose their investment.

Also he is not spending his own money but the money of the people...

I also bought some but this seems irresponsible
El Salvador president is making things that other countries don't have a confidence to do. This might be a gamble because of how volatile and speculative bitcoin price is but  it is the belief and trust you will put in the idea of technology that will make you prosper. Do you remember dot-com bubble, There are many companies that have become speculative and pumped with money but only strong ones survive like amazon, ebay and others. These companies are just bitcoin right now in my opinion, Knowing where to invest might give you fortune in the future.  El Salvador is a small country that still have a chance to prosper, The country future could be leaded by bitcoin.

El Salvador became the first country to adopt bitcoin, and of course they believe in the future of bitcoin. Many developed countries even ban bitcoin, but president Nayib Bukele embraces bitcoin and is even planning to create a Bitcoin City. The current state of the market is not good, but Bukele's move to buy bitcoin again is the right move. Bitcoin provides great hope for those who dare and believe in bitcoin, and can do good management. A president will not take rash actions, this is calculated.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 08:26:55 AM

It only proves that they're visioning long term in bitcoin and that's why every dip that they think is, they're buying.

And to us who are also holders, we just have to mind our ownselves and keep on accumulating just like these big names in the community. No need to be moved by the FUDs.

But just be firm with your decision of buying so that you'll be seeing the effect of it in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2022, 09:07:58 AM

saylor from microstrategy was crazy enough last time the total average is around 24.000 in the current price the company already lost and we don't know how many tesla holding and as far as i know the buy around January so might still lose too.

in other hand bukelele was crazy enough if he bought bitcoin using country money  Cheesy Cheesy. in the other hand bitcoin can even break the resistance zone nor the support zone

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2022, 09:18:44 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

We can't know i the next few months it could go lower, I wouldn't rule it out, but we are definitely in a clear buy zone if you plan to hold bitcoin for the long term.
We do not even know if the price by the end of this year will be lesser than $15000, bear market can last like that of 2018 that started in January and lasted long all through the year, that is just it. I understand that it is a buying zone, because people that buy now and hold for like 3 years will make significant profit even if the price of bitcoin still decreases further this time. I agree with this.
I agree. I still like to look at this Bitcoin Rainbow price chat to see how accurate the market will follow through. We can see that it is indicating that the market is in the "Basically a Fire Sale" stage and from history, how many times has Bitcoin price fell below the blue zone if it has ever.

Even "IF" the market will fall further, I don't think it will be worse than what we have already seen from the ATH meaning, we might just be trading sideways for some months, years but as you said, I too believe these are the buying zone for the Long HODL. 

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 09:35:46 AM

That’s how they gonna rose upwards, rise from the worst timings and that’s why they will successfully go for higher profits in the future. I salute to the bravery of this country really, in between I thought they will get broke due to lost market depth. But they are amazingly calming the whole situation nicely and keep on buying more and more. Honestly as an individual we are also trying to be brave in the bearish market and such news really makes me think that I am way way secure with my funds. Smiley
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 01:06:04 PM

Yes indeed. I believe this is the last time bitcoin is falling, we wont see such huge falls in crypto in future. The  main reason of this fall were the scams due the shit coins. However the rich and strong are buying because they know very clearly that this fall is temporary and bitcoin will regain its value and will prove to be a good asset in future. So keep Hodling your coins, your grandchildren will be proud of your prudency someday
For this week or month maybe, but next month or so, the price will decline again. I am not saying that I am not optimistic anymore but I am only saying the possibilities here because bitcoin is not a stable coin you know. And I don't think the main reason for this dip is the scams going around because if we think about, there are also scams that are happening before but why the market seem to be not affected with it?

It's just that scams have happened while we are currently experiencing a bearish run, making it appear that it was the reason for this drop. Yes only the strong will have the guts to invest but not totally the rich. Poor person can still afford to invest a little.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 02:28:47 PM

I think it is pretty normal for FUD to arise given the fact that most investors have released more than hundreds to thousands of dollars on this investment. The slightest increase/decrease on its price can mean millions of gain/loss on their end. Though FUDs are the normal occurrence of an investor, it must really understood that this opportunity must be taken advantage of.

Back in 2017, I started my journey in which the price of BTC was around $4,000. Lots of people were speculating that BTC is a 'bubble' that might pop soon. Though this may be the case, its price continued to rise which made at least everyone happy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 06:57:13 PM

I think it is pretty normal for FUD to arise given the fact that most investors have released more than hundreds to thousands of dollars on this investment. The slightest increase/decrease on its price can mean millions of gain/loss on their end. Though FUDs are the normal occurrence of an investor, it must be understood that this opportunity must be taken advantage of.

Back in 2017, I started my journey in which the price of BTC was around $4,000. Lots of people were speculating that BTC is a 'bubble' that might pop soon. Though this may be the case, its price continued to rise which made at least everyone happy.

FUD will always exist but if we already know how crypto works and how the market moves based on the past occurrence, we'll never be affected by it.
Lots of people are fearing the market and doubt of Bitcoin becoming a bubble is always present but those who trust it take this season as an open opportunity to buy and take advantage of the market situation. The fool will fear this season but wise investors see it as another flood gates of profit.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2022, 07:23:35 PM

I think it is pretty normal for FUD to arise given the fact that most investors have released more than hundreds to thousands of dollars on this investment. The slightest increase/decrease on its price can mean millions of gain/loss on their end. Though FUDs are the normal occurrence of an investor, it must be understood that this opportunity must be taken advantage of.

FUD will always exist but if we already know how crypto works and how the market moves based on the past occurrence, we'll never be affected by it.
Lots of people are fearing the market and doubt of Bitcoin becoming a bubble is always present but those who trust it take this season as an open opportunity to buy and take advantage of the market situation. The fool will fear this season but wise investors see it as another flood gates of profit.
It is pretty common that FUD will happen and spread out especially with this kind of bearish market. Unfortunately, there will always be people who will be affected by these just as what we are seeing at the market. FUDs made by normal people may not affect people however huge influencer, corporation and country level kind of FUD will affect people and the crypto market.  FUD will always exist as long as there will be someone against crypto.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 07:38:25 PM

That's actually true, the big guns are using this as an opportunity to buy in big loads, they know that this price level might not sustain for a very long period of time and this can be used as a great opportunity to accumulate, just think of it the company which holds the largest reserve of BTC has average buying of 35k+ this means the price of 19k is way off from it and at least will double your money guaranteed, so why will someone miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, it will always only be the weak hands that will get crushed in all this and will face trouble and repent when their is the next bull run.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 02, 2022, 07:39:14 PM

It's a common sense not a rocket science when the price drops really hard then the whalers are starting to buy on dip for hoping to get some profit in the future. Who knows the price would suddenly go up really fast and people might lose the opportunity on dip, but that's just a speculation of course. Just make sure to always do some research first before doing any kind of transaction especially in this kind of situation.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 07:25:30 AM

~
two of the most powerful crypto influencers added more bitcoin to their treasury. And that is called strong hands grabbing bitcoin.
Can we call El Salvador investment as a crypto influencer trying to influence others to do the same, good to see that they are still having money to invest when the market is down so that they can average their initial investments as they did majority at a really high valuation.

As per the documents MicroStrategy is sitting at a loss of about $3.4 billion and their investors are bleeding as well and if they are buying at this level, good for them but i will not categorize all these as strong hands even though Michael J Saylor is downplaying the loss they are facing. Wink
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 08:13:26 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Well, that's not surprising. Good deals are made by buying cheap, and now is a time when Bitcoin is cheap. We can't know i the next few months it could go lower, I wouldn't rule it out, but we are definitely in a clear buy zone if you plan to hold bitcoin for the long term. Uninformed retail investors usually do the opposite: they bought above $60-69k and sold recently.
Those weak hands do not really know what they are doing, even if they bought at the top of the market this was the perfect time to do some DCA, and by using that strategy reduce the average price at which they bough their coins and then become able to breakeven way earlier than if they just held their coins.

It is incredible that after making the mistake of buying bitcoin at such an expensive price they make the second and even more crazy mistake of selling so cheap when the opposite move is what it was needed for them to turn a profit in this market.

The thing is that there will always be weak hands. They are the people who buy at the
top purely on emotion and FOMO and sell at the bottom* out of both FUD and/or having
put too much into buying at the top and over extending themselves.

El Salvador and Microstrategy being strong hands means those Bitcoin that have been
bought cheap wont be on sale again for a very long time. This creates an even bigger
scarcity issue in the not too distant future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sklopan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 10:11:56 AM

It is possible to draw conclusions from such actions. There are even strategies that involve controlling purchases of such "big hands".
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 4283

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2022, 11:18:06 AM

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/stats/realized-price/
The best buy of bitcoin was when its price fell below the realized price.
If the situation repeats, then now is the time to buy bitcoins. The price might drop a little lower, but it can't drop below $10,000 because the miners will be in trouble.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 03:13:25 PM

And these are just the public purchases. A lot of parties with really deep pockets must be hoarding a lot at these prices, but they are not public about it. Why would they if they wanna accumulate it cheap?

When you see the bullish press releases, it usually indicates that big money is done stacking and wants to pump the market now Cheesy
However their plans don't always work. The market is an extremely complicated environment with so many actors with different interests that it makes it really impossible to guess others' actions.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 03:30:54 PM

Those people who is buying cryptocurrency right now. They are the people that is going to make cryptocurrency price to go up you can demand marketers buy cryptocurrency the model value a market get real nice. Stronger hand I should said that bought cryptocurrency if they continue for period two months the market structure will change so I believe at the makert will change any time soon. Any person that want to buy cryptocurrency this is the best time and the best opportunity somebody can invest and make big money in future time because of the level bitcoin is right now
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 09:28:18 PM

The thing is that there will always be weak hands. They are the people who buy at the
top purely on emotion and FOMO and sell at the bottom* out of both FUD and/or having
put too much into buying at the top and over extending themselves.

El Salvador and Microstrategy being strong hands means those Bitcoin that have been
bought cheap wont be on sale again for a very long time. This creates an even bigger
scarcity issue in the not too distant future.
Those are huge as well, it's not like some regular stuff or a cheap retail investor or anything. Sure there are some people with a few thousand dollars who would talk about how they are selling and they are scared and all of that, which is understandable. But at the same time we are talking about something where the people who have been involved with this do not have any type of fear if they have enough money.

This is why I believe that we should not be really feel scared neither, those people with hundreds of millions of dollars, even billions of dollars involved in bitcoin do not sell and they are even buying more right now and that should tell you what the rich are doing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2022, 10:24:37 PM

Resistance to Bitcoin is very much needed, especially if there is a FUD that has a big impact on the decline in the price of Bitcoin so that those who have large capital can get a discount when buying Bitcoin, we should have been in crypto for a long time and are used to finding things like this even in 2018 ago after Bitcoin got the highest ATH in 2017 the FUD given to Crypto was so sharp that the price drop was also high enough that the price fell and the moment is back now.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: