Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: On abortion — What can you advice a woman to do if she concieves through rape?  (Read 18 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 02:22:40 PM

What can you advice a woman to do if she concieves through rape? This for me used to be one of the most difficult parts of the issue of abortion... Back then I probably would suggest the termination of the pregnancy for the sake of the woman, but that's narrow minded because of the failure to consider the child.  Today I will likely advice the rape victim to do everything humanely possible to prevent conception, like rushing to a doctor after the rape has occurred & have the rapist semen destroyed/removed, or  destroy it herself in safe manner. But if she has already conceived, the only moral solution I'm sure of is to transform the unborn child into a new personality by giving it New Spirit through the Word of GOD. With constant feeding with the Word of GOD & Holy things only, & believing them, the unborn child will be transformed into another, and will no longer have the personality of the rapist nor belong to him when he is born.

I would have recommended the detaching of the child from the mother's womb and attaching it to some sort of artificial womb or another woman's womb, but I'm not sure if something like that is possible in this world or if can be considered moral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: