Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 02:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Need someone who registers an account on an XXX site for bitcoin  (Read 121 times)
RobertJ2 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2022, 08:25:28 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2022, 08:20:27 PM by RobertJ2

Due to privacy reasons I want to disconnect myself from the XXX sites I use. I need someone who registers an account for me in return for bitcoin.

Conditions:
  • I need an account on skirtsandpanties.com to try it out.
  • It must be fully legal, no hacked or stolen. Not shared with others except you or your friend.
  • I might keep it with recurring payment, but I might ask you to cancel after 1-2 months depending on the content whether I'm satisified with it or not.
  • I'll need some proof, before I transfer the bitcoin

Caution:
  • It's suspicious that the site itself is available only on http, however it seems to be legit (payment processor is on https (wnu.com, Epoch) and well known). DYOR before going ahead.

Risks I take:
  • You provide the access to me, but you change the password so I cannot access to it anymore

Risks you should take:
  • I don't pay the bitcoin due to some reason. If you did what I asked, the chance of this is very close to zero. In worst case you'll have an account on skirtsandpanties.com for one month before you cancel it.
  • You can't cancel the subscription for some reason and you need to talk to your bank to block it
  • You pay for something else (ex. you forget to untick some opt-in tick box)

Ideal candidate:
  • Who is already having an account on that site and just share his/her login.

Price I can offer (includes your cost, paying the service): from 50% to 130% of real monthly cost.

You can answer here or you can reach me on Telegram: @Chooqu

Of course if there is more than one bid, I'll most probably choose the best one.

Before you suggest other solutions, the ways I tried:
  • I tried VCC from vcc.is. On some sites it works on some sites it doesn't, because I use TOR and/or VPN and some payment provider doesn't allow the payment over VPN/TOR, etc.
  • I bought VCC from bitify.com from someone. It worked sometimes, but in some cases it required 3D Secure code from mobile and it was problematic to get it from the guy in sync with the current payment.
  • There are reloadable VCCs at vcc.is, but those are costly and according to the description those cannot be used for adult sites, so I haven't even tried it.
  • There are some market places where adult site accounts are on sale for bitcoin, but those are usually the most popular adult sites and I also have bad feeling about their origin.

If you still have an idea how I can pay for an adult site without any KYC process, I'm open for that as well.

Thanks for reading me.

Robert

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: