Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inherited gambling  (Read 3344 times)
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 04:05:15 PM

If parents can explain the dangers of gambling to their children and don't show that their parents are gamblers in front of their children, perhaps their children will not try to approach gambling. But unfortunately, many parents show it in front of their children and even openly play dice gambling at home. This triggers their children's curiosity to try to play with their friends and in the end, they keep playing until they are adults. And this is what makes many adult children continue to play gambling and invite their friends from the same environment.

They can't for this kind of experience only be understood personally and it really hard for them to digest it in their minds without putting them in the same situation as to how gambling works. But as a concerned parent, you could always try the low-risk advice for your children and you can try safe methods to educate them and to make them understand how will it become a threat in their adulthood in they became addicted to it in their early life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 04:05:48 PM

Gambling habits doesn't really pass from the gene of parents to children, most children are easily influenced by the hobbies of their parents. Normally most male just have interest in gambling because of the money it brings .

The medical professional had already confirmed this with their study.  So how can we refute their findings?  Ever heard the phrase, "runs in their blood"?  Well, we heard this when one child did the same thing that the father did.  So basically if the father is a gambler there is a tendency for his child to be a gambler too even though this kid never saw his father in an actual gambling session.  

now come to think of it since it is difficult to escape our genetic makeup,

Mind over body, if there is a will there is a way.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2022, 04:17:57 PM

Gambling habits doesn't really pass from the gene of parents to children, most children are easily influenced by the hobbies of their parents. Normally most male just have interest in gambling because of the money it brings .

The question is whether parents want  their child is involved in gambling or do excessive gambling? I think that gambling is such a game that even though parents play it themselves, they do not want their children to inherit this habit. However, if you play openly then children will watch you gamble and they will develop an interest in this. If you want that your children do not inherit this gambling habit, you should not gamble in front of your children.
I think parents don't want their children to be involved in gambling, let alone inherit it. This is really ironic if there is something like that, but what I experienced I never showed my gambling game in front of the children because they can't know I'm afraid they will be involved later and become addicted.

My gambling game has never been opened by anyone, let them know for themselves when they grow up, but if they are still children, of course it is still under the supervision of their parents, I emphasize that I do not want to inherit it. It is too risky if I tell my children how my gambling journey was.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 04:57:53 PM

The medical professional had already confirmed this with their study.  So how can we refute their findings?  Ever heard the phrase, "runs in their blood"?  Well, we heard this when one child did the same thing that the father did.  So basically if the father is a gambler there is a tendency for his child to be a gambler too even though this kid never saw his father in an actual gambling session.  

It's not that common to follow in your father's footsteps. Out of my friends literally none is in the same trade as their fathers. They did not finish the same schools, they are interested in different subjects and work in different areas. Like I have 3 friends whose fathers used to be construction workers. 1 was a designer, one was an architect and one was a builder and their sons are in IT, and one works in the TSA.

When it comes to habits, I know a number of people whose parents smoked and they don't smoke.

Whether you do what your parents did is a random thing that depends on your character, life choices, the bond with your parents and many more.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 05:21:58 PM

It's not that common to follow in your father's footsteps. Out of my friends literally none is in the same trade as their fathers. They did not finish the same schools, they are interested in different subjects and work in different areas. Like I have 3 friends whose fathers used to be construction workers. 1 was a designer, one was an architect and one was a builder and their sons are in IT, and one works in the TSA.

When it comes to habits, I know a number of people whose parents smoked and they don't smoke.

Whether you do what your parents did is a random thing that depends on your character, life choices, the bond with your parents and many more.
I don't think that a father who gamble would want their kids to be a gamblor when they grow up. A addicted drinker also would not want their kids  to be an alcohol addict - These are not inherited traits. My father was a chain smoker and my brother hated it - and he dont smoke at all. My father was a gambler and my sibling don't like gambling because of the fights they have seen among our parents.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 05:28:08 PM

These days gambling have turned to be a part of one's hobby. This is the reason we can see majority of common people who are little knowledged about technology are into gambling. Another important reason for the increased participation into gambling by the present generation is through the advertisement broadcast on the television. This doesn't have anything with the inheritance.

Biologically, gambling is not a trait. Even if I have a deep passion for it, that doesn't mean my children will share it. It would be absurd to argue that drinking is a trait that can be passed down from parent to child, gambling is something you can easily give up, and if you quit before your kid is born, he or she won't know anything about your relationship and gambling. unfortunately, society and environmental factors are the primary problems with underage gambling today.

Children are motivated by money, and they pick up lessons quickly from what they observe. Since gambling often culminates in big wins for players, children may want to go into it if they are not properly supervised.  Every parent has a duty to prevent their kids from gambling until they are old enough to take responsibility for their own decisions and also restrict them, where necessary.

madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 05:44:41 PM

^

As far as I know alcoholism can be transmitted on a genetic level as this disease affects genes, destroying them. You can easily notice it in families which have an alcoholic father in the head of the family and live in poverty. This is unlikely to happen with gambling as it only affects a person's psychology. So if you are into gambling it does not mean that your children will have the same hobbies. 

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 05:56:52 PM

^

As far as I know alcoholism can be transmitted on a genetic level as this disease affects genes, destroying them. You can easily notice it in families which have an alcoholic father in the head of the family and live in poverty. This is unlikely to happen with gambling as it only affects a person's psychology. So if you are into gambling it does not mean that your children will have the same hobbies. 

I wouldn't be so sure about that sir. If you're a gambler you can also inspire your child, and if him/her likes it, they will start to gamble like you, and this should be avoided, like the smoke, many people start to smoke in

young age because of their parents (they see it, they see the way that they moved hands while smokin ecc.).

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:08:07 PM

Gambling can be genetic and passed on to offspring, but I have noticed that females are not addicted as male when it comes to gambling and that gives me doubt about it, or maybe that is how it is in my region, men are most into gambling. Or maybe the gene is more concentrated in men than women.

No one can blame addicts, but any bad deeds done by them can be punished. The more fact we need is that addiction is not good, it can lead to a kind of life someone do not wish for himself, the reason we should use just the amount of money we can afford to lose and nothing more than that.
I can attest to this as my father was also a gambler, that made his son a gambler too. But being an addict to gambling, i think its more on the loss of individual's control, and not because it flows on the genes. And eventually, addiction leads into something more dangerous that can certainly ruin the whole personality of the gambler. That is why we should never gamble for profits, but only for entertainment purposes. 

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:21:46 PM

Gambling can be genetic and passed on to offspring, but I have noticed that females are not addicted as male when it comes to gambling and that gives me doubt about it, or maybe that is how it is in my region, men are most into gambling. Or maybe the gene is more concentrated in men than women.

No one can blame addicts, but any bad deeds done by them can be punished. The more fact we need is that addiction is not good, it can lead to a kind of life someone do not wish for himself, the reason we should use just the amount of money we can afford to lose and nothing more than that.
I can attest to this as my father was also a gambler, that made his son a gambler too. But being an addict to gambling, i think its more on the loss of individual's control, and not because it flows on the genes. And eventually, addiction leads into something more dangerous that can certainly ruin the whole personality of the gambler. That is why we should never gamble for profits, but only for entertainment purposes. 
Gambling cannot be genetic, sometimes a few traits are not liked by offsprings and they don't follow their parents.
Like alcohol, gambling, smoking, drugs and sloth. Excess of everything is bad and the results are very devastating. So a balance is important.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 07:22:07 PM

I know we are greatly influenced by the environment we are born into and sometimes become gamblers because of where we find ourselves, i also considered the possibility of gambling being hereditary and found out that it is also possible, that is gambling can be hereditary ,
Gambling is linked to a gene that is passed on through generations and a new study claims that it is passed on to both sons and daughters alike.
- Would you blame an individual who becomes addicted to gambling because it is wired to his DNA?

-Can their gambling problem be put in check by regular methods?

-Will the addiction be worse than someone who picked up the habit?

What a load of rubbish, nothing is "wired" to someones DNA. It is a learned behavior and picked up from the environmental setting someone grows up in. It is not a gene, but unfortunately whoever the guardian is to a child can have a huge impact on their development as a person. If you live around someone who smokes a lot, you're much more likely to pick up this habit. If you're around someone who flaunts that they are betting money on whatever, it's not as bad as smoking which has an addictive chemical property, you might be influenced into thinking it is less dangerous. Parent's and guardians have a massive responsibility to teach their children good behavior and it is very easy to pass along bad habits without even realizing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 09:45:27 PM

I know we are greatly influenced by the environment we are born into and sometimes become gamblers because of where we find ourselves, i also considered the possibility of gambling being hereditary and found out that it is also possible, that is gambling can be hereditary ,
Gambling is linked to a gene that is passed on through generations and a new study claims that it is passed on to both sons and daughters alike.
- Would you blame an individual who becomes addicted to gambling because it is wired to his DNA?

-Can their gambling problem be put in check by regular methods?

-Will the addiction be worse than someone who picked up the habit?

What a load of rubbish, nothing is "wired" to someones DNA. It is a learned behavior and picked up from the environmental setting someone grows up in. It is not a gene, but unfortunately whoever the guardian is to a child can have a huge impact on their development as a person. If you live around someone who smokes a lot, you're much more likely to pick up this habit. If you're around someone who flaunts that they are betting money on whatever, it's not as bad as smoking which has an addictive chemical property, you might be influenced into thinking it is less dangerous. Parent's and guardians have a massive responsibility to teach their children good behavior and it is very easy to pass along bad habits without even realizing.
Totally not relevant right? It isnt really that connected on someones DNA on where you do say that it could be passed into your children or sons/daughters because even people or parent would really be
involved into gambling but doesnt mean that it would really be definitely be on the same on where their children would be doing.It cant be passed but it would really be influencing those kids
if you wont guide them on the proper way and telling them about the risk of doing gambling.It do matters on parenting if you are really tending not for your children to follow on the same steps
you have done.It all matters about educating them about the risk but if you do missed it out then dont get surprised about possible things to happen ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 10:41:35 PM

Totally not relevant right? It isnt really that connected on someones DNA on where you do say that it could be passed into your children or sons/daughters because even people or parent would really be
involved into gambling but doesnt mean that it would really be definitely be on the same on where their children would be doing.It cant be passed but it would really be influencing those kids
if you wont guide them on the proper way and telling them about the risk of doing gambling.It do matters on parenting if you are really tending not for your children to follow on the same steps
you have done.It all matters about educating them about the risk but if you do missed it out then dont get surprised about possible things to happen ahead.
Gambling is not in the DNA - it's the lifestyle which make a person a gamblor. But saying that gambling is transferred through genes is totally irrelevant.
And most of the time the kids don't follow the footprints of the gamblor father. But whatever it is not transferred through DNA

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 10:41:57 PM

Medical studies and research said so, even if we disagree, we don't have valid proof to refute their statement.  All we have is just some personal experience and personal belief that makes it a bit biased.
I myself disagree with it but have no valid proof that it does not exist.  So I won't bother about gambling being inherited or not.  What matters is how to cope with it to avoid gambling addiction.  Prevention is always better than cure, assuming it does exist, I wanted to know how to prevent this kind of situation from developing a gambling addiction.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 11:44:55 PM

Gambling is not in the DNA - it's the lifestyle which make a person a gamblor. But saying that gambling is transferred through genes is totally irrelevant.
And most of the time the kids don't follow the footprints of the gamblor father. But whatever it is not transferred through DNA
This is what im saying which its not really that right to believe that it could be passed through DNA and it all matters on the behavior which ive seen some who do have gambler parents but
their children is totally opposite of it whether they had been told or been prohibited or they are totally making decisions on their own on not to deal with gambling because its not their
line of interest which it is mostly the case.Its a wrong belief i would say and there's no prove about such manner that it could really be passed on that way
but it would be more accurate that it could really be that influential whenever they do see someone who do play actively.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 11:50:48 PM

exactly what I thought when I saw his post, if it's given to sons and daughters equally why are the majority of gamblers males and not females ?! I'm not a biologist but maybe it's because men take more risk, it has to do with other things that are different from men and women, because men are more likely to take risks while most women prefer safe options.

nullama

Activity: 980
Merit: 956

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 02:11:01 AM

Every person is different, and you just have to play with the cards you're dealt with.

It's still 100% responsibility of every person.

Every person gets to choose what they will do with their 24 hours every day.

It's the same with addiction to anything else.

It's the same with how fit or fat the person becomes.

It's the same with how educated or uneducated the person becomes.

It's the same with building a successful or unsuccessful life.

Everyone can make up any number of excuses that are external, but at the end of the day, everyone is responsible of themselves. And they get to live the life they design.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2022, 02:15:11 AM

I think, in general, it's harder for people to stop their addiction when it's genetic. Most of the time, they will always come back to what makes them happy or what makes them feel fulfilled or something. It will be hard to overcome that, but that's just how you will know how strong the person is with willpower.

Comparing them to someone who has just gotten into the habit it's doing it is challenging. I think there's no significant difference.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 04:52:09 AM

According to my perception i don’t think it’s anything genetic. Suppose, gambling is legalized in a family that means someone in the particular family can gamble freely, then it is very simple for any child born in that family to grow up and become addicted to gambling. There are many people whose parents or family members do not gamble but one of the persons of that family become addicted to gambling. So I would never call it inheritance. I would blame it only on his environment where gambling is used normally.

That's right and I agree with what you said. Inheritance is different from Influential. In short,
gambling is a kind of choice whether you want to be a gambler or not, even inheritance is also
a choice to whom you want to transfer it.

I think, in general, it's harder for people to stop their addiction when it's genetic. Most of the time, they will always come back to what makes them happy or what makes them feel fulfilled or something. It will be hard to overcome that, but that's just how you will know how strong the person is with willpower.

Comparing them to someone who has just gotten into the habit it's doing it is challenging. I think there's no significant difference.

If the person is totally addicted into gambling, that means Greediness is controlling His/Her character as a gambler.
However, side from its hard to overcome it, it is something like that you need to consult a doctor to find out to resolve
this problems as well.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 05:00:48 AM

exactly what I thought when I saw his post, if it's given to sons and daughters equally why are the majority of gamblers males and not females ?! I'm not a biologist but maybe it's because men take more risk, it has to do with other things that are different from men and women, because men are more likely to take risks while most women prefer safe options.

exactly as you said, women prefer safe options and this is reinforced by many theses from experts. Not only for gambling, the behaviors inherited from our ancestors pass on the genes to the next generation including any addiction. and it's true that anything in excess is not good especially for gambling. as others have said just play for fun with money you can afford to lose.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄