Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn from cryptocurrency as a starter?  (Read 2456 times)
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 728
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2023, 08:50:02 AM

Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.

-    From what I see in your status, there are only two things you can do to make money here, first, you have to invest or buy crypto to trade, but you must learn to research and study it first.

Second, if you think you have skills that you can use in this industry, I think it's good to use them here and post them on service section mate.

You can also join the bounties if you don't want to spend money, which you can find in the bounty section.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tespata

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2023, 07:46:51 AM

Many projects have been lost during this long period of mostly volatility in the market for a long time It is very difficult to say for sure in such conditions.Most people believe that Bitcoin will return to its previous position in time Currently there are many successful projects but it is difficult to identify the successful project among so many projects That is why one should do a lot of research and then invest so that some profit can be collected
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2023, 10:21:40 AM

You need to know about investing first Never invest in Crypto currency without knowing about investment as it may put your wealth at risk. Don't be so restless in advance spend regular time in forum and always try to know people can do anything if they try.  And trading has no specific time or season. If you know about trading you can trade anytime.  You said that the market is in turmoil right now but in this turmoil many people are trading and one of the reasons they are profiting is because they have enough knowledge about trading that they know when to trade and when to sell. So try to gain this related knowledge without losing patience first.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2023, 03:18:14 PM

If you are considering trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, it is essential to understand that this is a high-risk activity, and there is no guarantee of profit.
Therefore, it is necessary to research and have a solid understanding of the market before getting started.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2023, 06:15:17 PM

If you are a newbie in crypto business and these are the things you should consider to earn here in cryptocurrency.

First, if you have money you can buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that you should know how to implement "Do your own research" so that your capital is not wasted. Second, if you don't have money, you can also participate in the bounties here in this forum. 3rd is that you can also invest if you think the token has future potential in new projects that are coming out in this industry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
|MINER|

Activity: 1106
Merit: 421

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2023, 07:59:14 PM

You need to know about investing first Never invest in Crypto currency without knowing about investment as it may put your wealth at risk. Don't be so restless in advance spend regular time in forum and always try to know people can do anything if they try.  And trading has no specific time or season. If you know about trading you can trade anytime.  You said that the market is in turmoil right now but in this turmoil many people are trading and one of the reasons they are profiting is because they have enough knowledge about trading that they know when to trade and when to sell. So try to gain this related knowledge without losing patience first.
I am agreeing with your opinions, trading is a risky it can be dangerous when someone without knowing the trading analysis . But We have to also agree with that If you don't start , it will never start. So in this case for current situation I will suggest that Start trade with Bitcoin for your fund security. Because currently in my view all others alt-coins are not right for believing . So in the beginning of starting trading my suggestion will be only trading in bitcoin .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 07:20:09 AM

First of all, if you're going to enter this type of business, it's important to know the ins and outs of it first so you don't look like a fool because you don't have a clue yet.

Researching cryptocurrency first before getting into it is a smart move so you know what you're getting into. Second, you must have money to buy what you are going to trade, thirdly you must also know what crypto you are going to buy and why you are going to buy it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2023, 07:39:05 AM

Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

the crypto market is the most unstable and very volatile market so it needs thorough preparation before starting to trade cryptocurrency.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.

if you intend to fulfill your daily living expenses through cryptocurrency trading then I have to say to you to discourage that intention, but you can still earn bitcoins and some other cryptocurrencies (besides trading) by participating in signature campaigns - blogging - becoming a P2P exchange provider.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 09:34:11 AM

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrency here in this business world. If you start here in the forum, you can invest in new projects that come out or enter the crypto space, as long as you first know if it has potential, how the project will work out, and find out the whitepaper that it has even if who are the people behind this project.

Secondly, you can invest in the exchange platforms that are on the top list and one of the bases to know them is to look at coinmarketcap or coingecko, or crypto.com, there are also bounties or airdrops.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KaizenJujustsu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 05:00:28 PM

Before you start investing, it's important to research more not just research more but research deeper and understand what it is and how it works. There are plenty of online resources, such as blogs, videos, and forums ( like this blog site ), that can help you learn about cryptocurrency and blockchains.

just remember to investing in cryptocurrency is not without a risks, so its important to do your own research and only invest what can you afford to lose. Wink Wink
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 03:24:12 AM

Since you are a new trader and have joined the market for the first time. So you don't know the details about trading so you don't invest in this situation, definitely learn to analyze the market first then you invest. Of course, when you invest, your money will start with very little. And if you get profit from investing later on, you can gradually increase your funds. Then you will understand better details about the market and you will never be afraid of losing your funds.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SS$

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:47:20 AM

We understand that millions around the world have found ways to make additional income with cryptocurrencies. For the average person, making money with cryptocurrencies can be an intimidating thought but we're here to  tell you that it doesn't have to break the bank.  In fact, putting in even a small amount is enough to get you started.  Let's say you started small.  All you have to do is choose a cryptocurrency to buy (when the price drops), hold it, and then sell when the currency reaches a desired price.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 12:13:28 PM

Well, I always advise newbies to make some researches in cryptocurrency field before even starting. And to be honest, there is multiple ways to earn cryptocurrencies depending on your skills. For example, if you are an artist or graphic designer, you can start freelancing. It’s literally one of the best to gain crypto. All you have to do is to build a portfolio and post it in famous forums. The beginning might be tough due to the market is full of freelancers ( competitors). The more you are creative and talented, the more you attract clients.

In addition to that, trading is not profitable nowadays due to the market is volatile. I would rather invest in Bitcoin and ETH than waste my money and time on altcoins, most of them are shitcoins except few on top 30. Same goes to mining, it is no longer profitable too. Otherwise, E-commerce is one of the best sources of funds in this era. If you are capable to start working on it, don’t hesitate.
Lichi60

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 01:51:32 PM

There are several ways to make money from cryptocurrency, one of which is trading.One of the most popular ways to make money from cryptocurrencies is trading.It is the purchase of cryptocurrency with the aim of making a profit and Sales are involved.Traders are skilled at identifying trends and patterns which may use analysis, fundamental analysis or a combination of both Can help them to make profitable business.There are many other ways.
shushu9977

Activity: 1122
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2023, 01:17:58 PM

I know crypto since 2017 and still it’s up and down. The market isn’t stable. If you want to profit, you should wait and patience, when the market is huge crash and that time, you invest. when you get a little profit, you sell your crypto.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
BVeyron

Activity: 1638
Merit: 919

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 02:08:52 PM

The main way to earn in cryptocurrency in long-term hodling, crypto can't make up much money fast, so while hodling a couple years you will experience several rounds of fund raise and decline, but the average will anyway be more money than you invested, as for altcoins and nfc, it's quite risky to hodl them, so make preference for stable widespread currencies.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 11, 2023, 05:05:14 PM

As a beginner in the cryptocurrency world, you may be able to make money through purchasing and holding, trading, mining, or staking. However, it's crucial to conduct thoughtful research before making an investment. Start small and progressively raise your investment as you develop experience and market knowledge.
kortex999

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 07:12:36 AM

If you're looking for a great trading site for cryptocurrency, check out coinex.com. And if you use the code 4cgzp or go to https:/[Suspicious link removed]/r9uCcYPMj7, you'll get 3 months of VIP discount. This is a great deal that will save you money and help you get the most out of your trading experience. Whether you're interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, or any other popular cryptocurrency, coinex.com is the place to be for serious traders. Take advantage of this special offer today!
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 03:42:17 PM

If you're looking for a great trading site for cryptocurrency, check out coinex.com. And if you use the code 4cgzp or go to https:/[Suspicious link removed]/r9uCcYPMj7, you'll get 3 months of VIP discount. This is a great deal that will save you money and help you get the most out of your trading experience. Whether you're interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, or any other popular cryptocurrency, coinex.com is the place to be for serious traders. Take advantage of this special offer today!

Coinex is Rank 79 according to Coinmarketcap and I don't know why your are referring this shit looking exchange to newbie while big exchange are still available. The most trusted Cex is Binance where many features are available for newbie. Binance learn crypto is best for newbie to read.

I will recommend to watch some YouTube videos because you will learn properly there. You can also ask here and many Members have replied with there own experience but Youtube videos will teach you practically which is more smoother.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
QueenVera

Activity: 1064
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 05:34:07 PM

I will recommend to watch some YouTube videos because you will learn properly there. You can also ask here and many Members have replied with there own experience but Youtube videos will teach you practically which is more smoother.

While they do that, they should also beware of wrong information been posted by influencers because they were paid to do so, YouTube has lots of misinformation and you can be easily distracted if you don't stick to what brought you to the platform. There are lots of videos on the platform so you should be able to distinguished between the paid ads from the authentic ones.
Paid videos always has a site or coin they're trying to shill to you to use so they get paid. If you're watching those videos and you begin noticing then talk about a coin or sites frequently as the best, then just know you're watching a paid advertisement and most of their review are biased.
As a starter in the market, one way to earn from cryptocurency is to just buy coins and hold, buying Bitcoin and just holding is an example and you'll be earning good profit without stress.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄