Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I earn from cryptocurrency as a starter?  (Read 2456 times)
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 12:00:36 AM

Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.
As you are a new investor you should first gain a good understanding of crypto. When you go to invest, always be careful and aware of the position of the market. After that, analyze the position of the market and invest, then you will not have instability.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.
If you are interested in investing in crypto coins then you must be patient. First of all, if you want to make a profit by investing, get a good knowledge of the market. For your first investment to be successful, you need to invest with a small amount of money. I think it would be best to invest in Bitcoin as the first investment. But while investing in Bitcoin, invest by looking at the market position and buy when the market turns into a bear market. again, sell when the Bitcoin market crosses over into a bull market and you will see some desire for profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 11:02:55 AM

If you are interested in investing in crypto coins then you must be patient. First of all, if you want to make a profit by investing, get a good knowledge of the market. For your first investment to be successful, you need to invest with a small amount of money. I think it would be best to invest in Bitcoin as the first investment. But while investing in Bitcoin, invest by looking at the market position and buy when the market turns into a bear market. again, sell when the Bitcoin market crosses over into a bull market and you will see some desire for profit.
In order to invest in bitcoins you need to identify a person with maximum patience. If a person takes too much uncertainty about any cryptocurrency investment issue then that person will never get anything good from cryptocurrency. 

Coming to a new state, we must first shake the thought of income from our heads. Because no one can ever achieve success by coming to a new state. 
Achieving success requires a lot of effort and hard work. 

Newbies must put in a lot of effort especially to learn about the things they are not aware of. If a person engages in investing as a newbie then that person's money is at risk and there is a possibility of losing money. So one should be patient and know about the unknown things without being in such a hurry when coming to crypto currency in a new state.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:40:03 PM

I will recommend to watch some YouTube videos because you will learn properly there. You can also ask here and many Members have replied with there own experience but Youtube videos will teach you practically which is more smoother.

While they do that, they should also beware of wrong information been posted by influencers because they were paid to do so, YouTube has lots of misinformation and you can be easily distracted if you don't stick to what brought you to the platform. There are lots of videos on the platform so you should be able to distinguished between the paid ads from the authentic ones.
Paid videos always has a site or coin they're trying to shill to you to use so they get paid. If you're watching those videos and you begin noticing then talk about a coin or sites frequently as the best, then just know you're watching a paid advertisement and most of their review are biased.
As a starter in the market, one way to earn from cryptocurency is to just buy coins and hold, buying Bitcoin and just holding is an example and you'll be earning good profit without stress.
Whenever you have stepped in into this space then you should really be making yourself aware about those misinformation and lies which you might be encountering along the way.It is really that rampant
considering that there are lots of fraudsters and scammers around which they would really be abusing newbies weakness which is greed and offering something that would spark out their interest
and the worst they would really be believing that easy money does exist which this one should be cut off immediately.

When it comes to earning some crypto then it would be on this list.

1. Signature campaign
2. Services offered (Require skills)
3. Trading (require skills and investment)
4. Buying and selling stuffs
5. Bounty hunting (most things are shit now)
6. Simply investing on top coins and simply hold

You could really make choose on what does suits you best.

entebah

Activity: 1540
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:48:20 PM

Whenever you have stepped in into this space then you should really be making yourself aware about those misinformation and lies which you might be encountering along the way.It is really that rampant
considering that there are lots of fraudsters and scammers around which they would really be abusing newbies weakness which is greed and offering something that would spark out their interest
and the worst they would really be believing that easy money does exist which this one should be cut off immediately.

1. Signature campaign

i believe the 1st is a very easy step as long your account is able to join the signature campaign and right now i saw many campaigns only accept a minimum of a full member rank with this you can earn up to 40$/week
you can see the list of signature campaigns here Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 23-April-23]
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2023, 08:51:40 AM

1. Signature campaign

I think the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency in the new state is bounty hunting and trading. Although trading in a new state will not be so easy for him, but if the newbies try to learn about it, then they can definitely get a lot of success in this regard. 

Most of the new members who are new to the forum are involved in bounty hunting. But I have no idea how bounty hunting pays currently. But since a large number of new members are joining this profession, it can be said that bounty hunting can make a good amount of money. 

It wouldn't hurt to try to gain experience in trading as well as bounty hunting. Although there is some chance of failure in the beginning but if you don't give up it is possible to become experienced enough.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 644
Merit: 591

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2023, 06:43:09 PM

Short term trading is like gambling, you can't expect to make guaranteed income from this activity for a living. If you want to trade you need to be prepared to receive your first earnings after years of investment, by being a long time holder. The currently bitcoin price is relatively cheap, considering how further it has already reached last year (almost 60,000$). So you are a lucky person to be on the right place at right time, having access to an opportunity which is going to be missed by most people in this world. It's up to you to take this chance and to organize yourself financially to be able to hold for the period of time mentioned above, if necessary.

I think short term trading is the best option to earn profit. You can get very good profit in very short period of time. You can never compare it with gambling. Those who know how to trade use it very well.

In long term you have to wait for a long time. Second thing is that no one has gaurantee of any token or crypto. Even in long term investment people's token value is zero. You can take example of luna and FTT.While in the short term, you can take the example of pepe token which made people billionaires overnight.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2023, 11:12:58 PM

1. Signature campaign

i believe the 1st is a very easy step as long your account is able to join the signature campaign and right now i saw many campaigns only accept a minimum of a full member rank with this you can earn up to 40$/week
you can see the list of signature campaigns here Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 23-April-23]

If the easiest thing for you is the signature campaign weekly basis salary in Bitcoin, that is not true, especially if your account is below Full member in this forum.

Even if you say that the rank of a community here is in FM, it is still difficult to accept what you are saying because it still depends on BM who administers the campaign. I can still believe that I can easily be accepted from Jr. Member and up if they participate in altcoin bounties, but you should apply to Bms who have a good reputation here in the forum so that at least you have an income that you can really get like, @Julerz, @Irfan, @cryptobrainboss and @bountydetective at least in this way there is a high chance they can get a profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 12:43:53 AM

Hello Mates, I wish to venture into trading but I'm just being mindful of the current market situation. Looking at the market, I see instability.

Looking at the first statement in OP makes me really laugh for sure.
Like, your loking at the market condition and complaining about its instability! Instability is what traders feast on and stability is the least thing you could expect of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency market.

Also, the idea of earning from cryptocurrency just begins to sound like, you asking how to earn from money, as cryptocurrency is indeed money. You earn from your skills or by making your money work for you by investing them positively.

So taking could be a skill, web designing, art, graphics and the rest of them put there. You just hope to get paid in bitcoin, of course that won't be the case when your already trading with bitcoin.
Sexylizzy2813

Merit: 418

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 01:59:52 AM

It's a commendable step you are trying to take, especially as the next bill run is getting close but the way it looks like, you just want to trade and not be faced with any losses. Truth is business is risky and trading in a market like Bitcoin is risk itself as you rightly pointed it's one flaw; instability.

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin

I don't think there's a best time to start trading. For me, I'd advise you to start trading now, but be mindful of scammers who lurk around, because it's seems to be their territory, looking for an easy, desperate prey and just like people have said, trade with an amount you can easily part with. And also patience is the major key when it comes to trading, also avoid being greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ataiwo913

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 11:13:12 PM

I wish to get the needed guide on how and when to start trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies inorder to make some profits to settle some of my needs. I appreciate you all for your kind response in advance.
As a starter, one way to potentially earn from cryptocurrency is to buy and hold a crypto asset that you believe has long-term potential for growth. This strategy is commonly referred to as "HODLing," which stands for "hold on for dear life." The idea is to purchase a cryptocurrency and hold onto it for an extended period of time, with the hope that its value will increase over time.

Another way to potentially earn from cryptocurrency is through trading. This involves buying and selling cryptocurrency in an attempt to make a profit from short-term price fluctuations. Trading can be more complex and risky than simply holding a cryptocurrency, and it requires a deeper understanding of market dynamics and technical analysis.

You can also earn cryptocurrency by participating in mining or staking. Mining involves using specialized hardware to verify transactions on a blockchain network, and in exchange, miners are rewarded with newly created cryptocurrency. Staking, on the other hand, involves holding a certain amount of cryptocurrency in a wallet and helping to validate transactions on the network in exchange for additional cryptocurrency rewards.

Before getting started with any of these strategies, it's important to do your own research and understand the risks involved. It's also a good idea to start with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose, and to consult with a financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2023, 11:00:20 PM

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrency in this business if you just use your mind. Especially now that there are platforms that you can go to. And this forum is one of the ways you can find out how to make money here in crypto.

There are many categories of what you want to start knowing here. There is also youtube where you can usually see tutorials on how to earn cryptocurrency, how to understand trading and more something like that. As long as the first thing you should do is learn first and don't rush to find the income here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
askoksal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 03:33:14 PM

I just won $20 at FreeBitco.in!

My user id is 16623867.

My winning seeds: https://s3.amazonaws.com/roll-verifier/verify.html?server_seed=054d8126cef2f8799a9002faee05a8fff90d155ef331377534bbdf155ddd1e21&client_seed=VbdKgWYwVCgcH4LY&server_seed_hash=4d591b30ba5dbb65f914c043cae4e202aae899a453ef8e9c29f075a076c3080e&nonce=373255

screenshot for proof here:

https://imgur.com/oDSEqdx

or

https://imgur.com/oDSEqdx

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 09:54:57 AM

Markets are always volatile, but investors should not be volatile.  To invest, the first thing you need to know is Bitcoin, how to use blockchain technology, how to buy and sell, how to invest.Never go into investing with little advice from others.  Do your own analysis, research and get the necessary insights about the market.  As you are a newbie I would prefer you Bitcoin to invest for beginners.There are many ways to earn from cryptocurrency and you have to choose the right path.  You will find many videos related to cryptocurrency from Google or YouTube.  Hope these give you a good idea.

Patrol69

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 09:18:26 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2023, 12:49:37 PM by Patrol69

Markets are always volatile, but investors should not be volatile.  To invest, the first thing you need to know is Bitcoin, how to use blockchain technology, how to buy and sell, how to invest.Never go into investing with little advice from others.  Do your own analysis, research and get the necessary insights about the market.  As you are a newbie I would prefer you Bitcoin to invest for beginners.There are many ways to earn from cryptocurrency and you have to choose the right path.  You will find many videos related to cryptocurrency from Google or YouTube.  Hope these give you a good idea.
I think OP wants to know how to start earning from Crypto currency. People earn in different currencies but not everyone earns money by investing. I think if he is not interested in investment then OP can try some income from bounty section. Because I have seen many newbie members working under different bounty managers. And many trusted managers usually run bounty campaigns in the bounty section, if the OP can work well under them I think they can earn from here in the beginning. Also if OP is a digital marketing coding or web developer then he can start earning from furious currency in that case too.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 10:03:16 AM

I think OP wants to know how to start earning from craze currency. People earn in different currencies but not everyone earns money by investing. I think if he is not interested in investment then OP can try some income from bounty section. Because I have seen many newbie members working under different bounty managers. And many trusted managers usually run bounty campaigns in the bounty section, if the OP can work well under them I think they can earn from here in the beginning. Also if OP is a digital marketing coding or web developer then he can start earning from furious currency in that case too.

May be some mistake not "Craze currency" it may be "Cryptocurrency".

Your opinion is oke but I can not find out "Craze currency" I hope it is typically a mistake or something eles. I agree with you a bit but I think that to make an income it is most necessary to skill any subject and well if one can skill then I think there are many ways to earn and since the internet is free A lot can be learned, so if you spend a little time, you can do a lot of good things, although there are many obstacles to be faced when trying to implement something. But I feel that if you can acquire the skills, they will come in handy at some point.

hope many helpful topics " Beginners & Help" and this "[General] How to earn Bitcoins".
Patrol69

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 01:01:09 PM

May be some mistake not "Craze currency" it may be "Cryptocurrency".
Thank you for pointing out my mistake. This is a complete typing mistake on my part. I mean cryptocurrency.

I agree with you a bit but I think that to make an income it is most necessary to skill any subject and well if one can skill then I think there are many ways to earn and since the internet is free A lot can be learned, so if you spend a little time, you can do a lot of good things, although there are many obstacles to be faced when trying to implement something. But I feel that if you can acquire the skills, they will come in handy at some point.
It is very important to be proficient in any task that we learn.  If we get skill in any work then we can earn money through that work. Crypto currency is no exception. If we can get full skill in all the tasks that are included in Crypto currency, then it is possible to earn money from Crypto currency from the beginning.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1299

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 02:18:43 PM

~snip

1. Signature campaign

Add one more point:
7. Free raffle campaign and similar raffles, when you only need to select a slot (number) and if it matches the last numbers of the announced bitcoin block, you get a win. In general, nothing complicated and doesn't require certain skills. The only criterion is to be damn lucky.Wink

Here is an example of one of them (weekly) and active:
 [RAFFLE] Utopia - P2P Ecosystem | Free Bitcoin Raffle Weekly 💎 Round 13

Similar raffles periodically appear on the bitcointalk. You just need to follow the updates and apply for participation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 490
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 06:11:30 AM

It is best to be interested in investing when the market is volatile. Because when there is this volatility in the market, there is a lot of risk in trading. When the position of the market will be good, it is possible to get good profit by trading, but if you trade in the current position of the market, you will definitely lose.

Since you are interested in investing heavily, the first thing you need to do is learn something about cryptocurrency. and general knowledge about the market requires concepts and skills so you need to be well aware and knowledgable about it. And if you can gain an appreciation for this essential role, then you can definitely expect to make a profit by investing. Thus, if you learn the tips, you will be able to appreciate yourself as a good investor in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 04:32:12 PM

As a beginner looking to earn from cryptocurrency, there are a few avenues you can explore. First, you can consider investing in cryptocurrencies with long-term growth potential. Conduct thorough research, analyze market trends, and select promising projects to invest in. However, keep in mind that cryptocurrency investments come with risks, so it's crucial to diversify your portfolio and only invest what you can afford to lose. Another option is to participate in cryptocurrency mining if you have the necessary technical knowledge and resources. Mining involves validating transactions and securing the network, but it requires specialized hardware and can be resource-intensive. Lastly, you can engage in trading cryptocurrencies. Learning technical analysis, following market indicators, and developing a trading strategy can help you capitalize on short-term price fluctuations. However, trading requires skill, experience, and careful risk management. Remember to stay updated with news and developments in the cryptocurrency space to make informed decisions.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 05:27:33 PM

As a starter in the world of cryptocurrency, there are several ways you can potentially earn from it. One common method is through trading, where you buy cryptocurrencies at a lower price and sell them at a higher price to make a profit. It requires research, market analysis, and understanding of trading strategies. Another approach is investing in promising cryptocurrencies for the long term, known as "HODLing." This method involves buying and holding onto cryptocurrencies with the expectation that their value will increase over time.
It is very difficult to make money from crypto currency in the beginning through trading and investing. Because in the beginning no one will have any idea about trading or investing. How can he earn money by trading or investing if he has no idea about trading. If you trade or invest without enough knowledge or experience, you will lose more money instead of earning money.

Nothing can be achieved at the very beginning. To achieve something, first spend time on that subject, spend time to learn about that subject, and then expect something.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███