Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sepa transfers and transfer crypto from one exchange to another  (Read 144 times)
david678345 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 09:24:18 PM

I wanted to make a transfer of about 40 dollars from my bank account to bitget but it won't let me...I tried with banxa, btc direct etc..but I just wasted my time.....

So the alternative I was thinking about was to make the transfer to another exchange and then transfer the balance from that exchange to bitget.

Which exchange do you recommend...one that does not give me many problems to make a transfer and then allow me to transfer the cryptocurrencies to bitget without many problems and commissions? from what I have read litecoin would be a good option to transfer from one exchange to another...no?

I also wanted to make sure that the exchange I choose to make the transfer does not block my balance...telling me for example that I must leave the money in the exchange at least 30 days...or that the minimum to withdraw is 50 dollars etc...as I understand that the exchange is not interested that its users withdraw the money so fast...so I imagine that some exchange will put such restrictions...but I hope not all...

(please dont answre just saying bitget is not the best choice...I know bitget is not the best option for most of you..but I wanted to follow some traders in their platform with copytrading)

Thanks for your answers guys.
348Judah

Activity: 756
Merit: 537

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 09:44:50 PM

I wanted to make a transfer of about 40 dollars from my bank account to bitget but it won't let me...I tried with banxa, btc direct etc..but I just wasted my time.....

What you will first look into is to ascertain that your country support any cryptocurrency transactions from user's account or rather banks were been banned to perform any related transaction.

So the alternative I was thinking about was to make the transfer to another exchange and then transfer the balance from that exchange to bitget.

The best available option for use is to engage in p2p and user can directly send you the required amount into your account without waste of time or going through unnecessary stuffs.

Which exchange do you recommend...one that does not give me many problems to make a transfer and then allow me to transfer the cryptocurrencies to bitget without many problems and commissions? from what I have read litecoin would be a good option to transfer from one exchange to another...no?

I will suggest bitcoin for you, don't go for altcoins because of the uncertainties thereof, and if you're in need of a lesser fee and having that in consideration, then here's the way forward, just edit your transactions fee to a smaller amount of satosh required, though this may take longer period to confirm your transactions on mempool if full.

I also wanted to make sure that the exchange I choose to make the transfer does not block my balance...telling me for example that I must leave the money in the exchange at least 30 days...or that the minimum to withdraw is 50 dollars etc...as I understand that the exchange is not interested that its users withdraw the money so fast...so I imagine that some exchange will put such restrictions...but I hope not all...

Just go for decentralized exchange to avoid such surprises like this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3031

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2022, 10:07:07 PM

P2P exchange is the only option that you can buy without any problem and no KYC is required but the rate depends on the seller and the withdrawal fees are a bit high. Sample Bisq exchange where you can able to buy fiat to Bitcoin the withdrawal fee is around 0.0003 which is around $6 with the current Bitcoin price.

If you don't care about the withdrawal fee then you can use the Bisq exchange or if you are looking for a list of P2P sites you can check this https://kycnot.me/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
July 14, 2022, 11:31:47 PM

Use p2p exchanges to buy coins directly with your trading partner using your bank account, and then you can transfer that to Bitget. We have quite a number of them, both noncustodial and custodial.

Since you are leaning to Litecoin. Localcryptos supports Litecoin trades. No headache to verify for KYC

Certain exchanges such as Kucoin, bybit, Okx, Binance have custodial p2p services, but you will have to first undergo KYC verification.

Bitget also has a p2p platform - https://www.bitget.com/p2p-trade.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 15, 2022, 01:23:40 AM

I don't know what bitget is, but i think it is a trading platform you are talking about. Based on your post, I guess you want to add $40 into your trading account and start trading but your transaction is getting rejected by the bank or something? So you are going to buy from another exchange and transfer funds here? I guess you can do it without any issue. I doubt they would hold your withdrawal for few days (but they do in some cases when interacting with fiat). So like others suggested, P2P is the best options.

You exchange it to XLM or XRP to send it instantly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2022, 03:49:30 AM

I checked out bitget's p2p trade that some USDT offers support SEPA transfers. I don't think you need to use another exchange to avoid wasting transfer fees.

-snip-

I also wanted to make sure that the exchange I choose to make the transfer does not block my balance...telling me for example that I must leave the money in the exchange at least 30 days...

You will not be able to avoid withdrawal fees when transferring to a different platform. If you still need to do it, I would recommend Kucoin p2p trade where withdrawing a small amount will not require KYC and there is no need to wait for your assets to rest.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: