Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:30:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Bitcoin recover even if it fell to one dollar?  (Read 1425 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 02:48:32 PM

I don't want to consider Bitcoin in the same way as comparing it to fiat currency or its value in terms of fiat money. It's well known that the value of Bitcoin experiences a lot of fluctuations during the time but the idea of it decreasing to the point of reaching $1 seems very unlikely to be honest. Currently, the value of one Bitcoin is around $30k and I don't believe it will ever drop a lot to even reach 1k$ unless a big problem in the earth happens. As long as the internet remains accessible worldwide I think bitcoin should continue to hold its value and even get higher in the future.
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 03:09:10 PM

1BTC=1BTC, but if 1BTC=0 USD, it becomes garbage, like it or not, that's reality and what's going on. Are you willing to buy bitcoin for $69k and spend it when it's only $15k? I bet you can't and won't do that, and if you don't, you're also acknowledging that the value of bitcoin still needs to depend on the currency. As long as fiat remains the primary measure of value in our world, never expect that the value of bitcoin will break free from that dependency.

That's a misunderstanding. 1 BTC will always remain 1 BTC even if the price falls to $0. We are the ones who put it in comparison to USD so that we can get an easy way to measure its value. Bitcoin's beauty is in its use cases but not in its value. The majority of the people interested in Bitcoin are here really for the money and profit that it can give them. That's not a lie and I agree with your statement. However, Those who truly believe in Bitcoin and know what it can do, they will never run after its value. For example, Laszlo Hanyecz didn't see how much it was worth back at that time. Instead, he made that purchase to start a new era. Do you consider him a fool? For me, he's a hero who went out and did it.

So even if the price of Bitcoin falls down to $0, there will still be people who will value it. So I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere. Those who will sell their Bitcoin or give up on it just because it lost its value, to me, they are the real fools.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 12:28:26 AM

If bitcoin hits 1 dollar, it will be the end of the entire crypto industry, no longer a big problem to solve, because the whole market depends on bitcoin, and it accounts for more than 50% of market capitalization. Although there have been many questions or theories about bitcoin falling to $1 or crashing, no one has been able to come up with a hypothesis with few valid arguments, most of them are just an empty assumption, unfounded. So I think it's a waste of time when we think or discuss that, I mean it's never going to happen.
If Bitcoin hits $1, it will be because of a very terrible crash that won't stop at $1.

With a good imagination, you can consider it like how Terra $LUNC dropped in May 2022. $1 will only be a very shortly lasting price and willl never be a bottom of Bitcoin when such very deep crash occurs.

I of course don't think such fiasco will happen with Bitcoin as it has no risks from minting, no centralized greedy scam intention from any team. It will never fall into fiasco like Terra.

Honestly, I can't think of any serious reason for bitcoin to drop to $1 because bitcoin is not like all altcoins. It is completely decentralized, not controlled or managed by anyone, so risks like minting, rugpull...are never possible. Moreover, the demand for bitcoin is also completely different from altcoins, if bitcoin drops to 15k or 10k, people will also buy it massively. So it's impossible for bitcoin to drop below $1k, let alone $1. If this question had been asked 10 years ago, there would have been doubts about bitcoin, but things have been very different so far.

tread93

Activity: 1218
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 02:02:40 AM

First off, yes. Second off I highly doubt that anything like that would ever happen and if so you would see a lot of crazy stuff happening lol. If it did drop dramatically though I could see it going down to the 1k range again like worst possible price point, but I highly dought it

zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 02:23:48 AM

How low would Bitcoin have to fall before it was no longer recoverable?

Price, in my opinion, would not dictate this. It would have to be something that would destroy the foundation and system on which it is built.

what you say?
The fluctuations that occur in the Bitcoin market have always made it difficult for investors to predict the actual price of bitcoin, during the several phases of the recent decline, Bitcoin has never fallen to the worst. Bitcoin is always able to rise again after passing through Bearish, the demand in the market always increases due to the massive adoption that occurs. Bitcoin has grown and won the trust of various groups which makes its foundation even stronger, based on the higher level of trust in Bitcoin, my assumption is that it is impossible for Bitcoin to fall to its lowest level of $1.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 03:10:52 AM

I doubt what you say, I don't believe people are waiting for that to happen. People want bitcoin to drop more so they can buy bitcoin cheaply, but no one is expecting to buy bitcoin for $1, I bet you on that. If bitcoin drops to $1 it will be the end of bitcoin, even you and I will leave this market. Because then there will be extreme confusion, not opportunity. If bitcoin drops to $10k it can be seen as a rare opportunity but if it drops to $10 or $1 it is a serious problem. But like you and many others, I don't believe that will happen either.

A $1 market price would be the opportunity of a lifetime to buy BTC at a huge discount. Many think the masses will be buying BTC by the time this happens, but I hardly doubt it. After all, everyone will be in "panic mode". Such a dip in price would mean something terribly wrong happened with BTC. Neither you and I will be alive by the time Bitcoin goes all the way down the drain (if it ever happens).

Let's ignore the FUD from mainstream governments and carry on with our lives as usual. Who knows how far BTC will go? Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 03:37:48 AM

It is never possible for the price of Bitcoin to go back to the level from which it has risen. Maybe due to volatility in the market, the price may change, but the price may not return to its original state. With the advancement of technology, Bitcoin transactions and Bitcoins are becoming easier for people, thus increasing the popularity of Bitcoins. How can the price of Bitcoin come to such a state where the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing. Rest assured that the price of Bitcoin will never reach such a state if the crypto currency is not destroyed.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 04:11:19 AM

A few things should be considered for this type of scenario to happen. What kind of event causes such a substantial drop in BTC price.? The event will likely be more significant than the great depression/recession.  Secondly, the price of BTC will not likely fall at this level. Finally, If this happens, the chances of BTC revival will be negligible.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
summonerrk

Activity: 1400
Merit: 729

Arts & Crypto

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 05:00:20 AM

Price, in my opinion, would not dictate this. It would have to be something that would destroy the foundation and system on which it is built.

what you say?

When bitcoin first appeared, a lot of people called it a tool for speculation. And we, crypto enthusiasts, really believed that this is a new means of payment, that this is freedom, and we are standing at its beginning. But years later I realized that unfortunately those skeptics were right. Cryptocurrencies are now squeezed from all sides through the KYC system, and there is almost no anonymity. And bitcoin, like other cryptocurrencies, is subject to strong speculation, I'm talking about gratuitous falls and growth. And of course, no one will let bitcoin fall below $ 1. I am sure that we will never see bitcoin even at $ 3,000, because speculators will immediately buy it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sokani

Activity: 574
Merit: 440

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 05:36:46 PM

what you say?
You could possibly imagine such scenario with altcoins, especially coins that are centralized like BNB, XRP etc. The project owners might decide to remove liquidity or authorities could go after them which might cause it to crash drastically. A similar example is LUNA that was worth $116 at some point, but crashed to many zeros and hasn't recovered.

I don't see such possibility with Bitcoin because it is completely uncensored. It is currently trading at $29.5k with the highest marketcap cap of 573.76 billion and it is not one of those shitcoins out there that would rise to a point and take a huge fall after a while. Anything that would make Bitcoin fall from whatever price to $1, that would not only be the end of Bitcoin but the end of cryptocurrency.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2548

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 06:51:47 PM

what you say?
If bitcoin would go back to $1 that would mean something very, very wrong happened, like a 51% attack or someone getting access to all the wallets and other very unlikely events like those. Going back to $1 also would mean losing 99.99% of the value, at that point everyone would have got rid of their bitcoins and those who didn't probably will stop believing in the project. I don't think something like that could ever happen anyway.
Mr.suevie

Activity: 560
Merit: 342

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2023, 07:32:03 PM

With all the massive adoption and recognition Bitcoin has gain I don't think this thought of yours will ever be possible. Imagine the world going back to the stone with all the knowledge humans have gotten and exploited, I think that feat can never be achieved even in a million light year and that's how it is with the level Bitcoin has reached.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:04:24 PM

1BTC=1BTC, but if 1BTC=0 USD, it becomes garbage, like it or not, that's reality and what's going on. Are you willing to buy bitcoin for $69k and spend it when it's only $15k? I bet you can't and won't do that, and if you don't, you're also acknowledging that the value of bitcoin still needs to depend on the currency. As long as fiat remains the primary measure of value in our world, never expect that the value of bitcoin will break free from that dependency.

That's a misunderstanding. 1 BTC will always remain 1 BTC even if the price falls to $0. We are the ones who put it in comparison to USD so that we can get an easy way to measure its value. Bitcoin's beauty is in its use cases but not in its value. The majority of the people interested in Bitcoin are here really for the money and profit that it can give them. That's not a lie and I agree with your statement. 

If BTC = 0 USD, we cannot deny the fact that it is worthless.  It is not a misunderstanding since the price valuation of Bitcoin becomes 0 USD its purchasing power is gone.  No matter how you explain the beauty of feature of Bitcoin is, if its purchasing power is zero, it became not valuable.  Besides Bitcoin value is dependent on the demand of the market, if there is no demand to it then it means there is no need for the beautiful features it has or something had taken over the BTC market and offers much more beautiful features than BTC.

However, Those who truly believe in Bitcoin and know what it can do, they will never run after its value. For example, Laszlo Hanyecz didn't see how much it was worth back at that time. Instead, he made that purchase to start a new era. Do you consider him a fool? For me, he's a hero who went out and did it.

Sadly people are driven with personal interest.  One would not do something without personal gain. Laszlo do that transaction because he wanted to prove that Bitcoin has purchasing power.  Since he possibly owns lots of BTC, it will give him much benefits if BTC is established to have purchasing power.  I do not consider Laszlo a fool but instead he is brilliant because his action is calculated and bring much gain to the Bitcoin economy.

So even if the price of Bitcoin falls down to $0, there will still be people who will value it. So I don't think Bitcoin is going anywhere. Those who will sell their Bitcoin or give up on it just because it lost its value, to me, they are the real fools.

No one will be able to sell their BTC if its price valuation is 0.  There is not enough liquidity to fill the sell order of Bitcoin in short there is no demand.  Besides, if profit is to be taken as a factor, I do not think it is being foolish to jump out of a sinking ship.  This is the reason trading has the stop loss feature.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 07:06:24 AM

Quote from: mk4
Bitcoin to $1 is pretty unlikely though. I'd imagine even if every single country banned bitcoin, we wouldn't go that low.

Based on the high level Bitcoin are in the world today, I think it will be difficult for countries to banned Bitcoin forever because they have seen the reason why they need Bitcoin in their land so that their generation will live to grow and swimm in wealth. I think we have seen how Bitcoin recovered from low price to higher price in the market, which there is no amount Bitcoin will fall to dollars it will not recover, just that it will take time before it will hit higher. If the price of Bitcoin can recover from $18,000 last year where people thought that Bitcoin will disappear like the way other coins disappeared from the market, but the price has reached $29,453 few months that is giving investors hope that it will hit back $69,000 soon to allow them to make a passive income from their investment.

Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:08:24 AM

I doubt what you say, I don't believe people are waiting for that to happen. People want bitcoin to drop more so they can buy bitcoin cheaply, but no one is expecting to buy bitcoin for $1, I bet you on that. If bitcoin drops to $1 it will be the end of bitcoin, even you and I will leave this market. Because then there will be extreme confusion, not opportunity. If bitcoin drops to $10k it can be seen as a rare opportunity but if it drops to $10 or $1 it is a serious problem. But like you and many others, I don't believe that will happen either.

A $1 market price would be the opportunity of a lifetime to buy BTC at a huge discount. Many think the masses will be buying BTC by the time this happens, but I hardly doubt it. After all, everyone will be in "panic mode". Such a dip in price would mean something terribly wrong happened with BTC. Neither you and I will be alive by the time Bitcoin goes all the way down the drain (if it ever happens).

Let's ignore the FUD from mainstream governments and carry on with our lives as usual. Who knows how far BTC will go? Just my opinion Smiley

If people were going to buy when bitcoin hits $1 again, I think many people didn't doubt bitcoin in the early days of bitcoin being introduced and missed their chance with it. I really don't believe anyone who says they will feel great and buy as many bitcoins as possible when bitcoin drops to $1. Because last year, when bitcoin dropped to $15k, it was a great discount to buy bitcoin. But many people feared it would drop further and they didn't buy it, so it would be a lie that they would buy it when it dropped to $1.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Texac

Activity: 2254
Merit: 513

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:47:47 AM

That's a misunderstanding. 1 BTC will always remain 1 BTC even if the price falls to $0. We are the ones who put it in comparison to USD so that we can get an easy way to measure its value. Bitcoin's beauty is in its use cases but not in its value. The majority of the people interested in Bitcoin are here really for the money and profit that it can give them. That's not a lie and I agree with your statement. However, Those who truly believe in Bitcoin and know what it can do, they will never run after its value. For example, Laszlo Hanyecz didn't see how much it was worth back at that time. Instead, he made that purchase to start a new era. Do you consider him a fool? For me, he's a hero who went out and did it.

Laszlo Hanyecz is a hero to us. But not even Satoshi or any other bitcoin developer could have predicted the bitcoin price would reach its highs today. I mean, if they knew its value in advance, would they make such bitcoin transactions?  I bet you, no one would dare do that.
I agree with you that the beauty of bitcoin lies not only in its value but also in the unique features it gives us.  but do you see any tools created but worthless and used?  or will people throw it away because it has no value and treat it as garbage?  Even yourself, you always assume 1BTC=1BTC but you will always check its value every time you make a trade.  so it's a lie to say that even if btc=0usd it's still worth it.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████   
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████     
         ██████       
          ████       
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:23:18 AM

what you say?

The rise of Bitcoin always has a reason, now what do you OP think is the deep or big reason for Bitcoin to fall by 1$? even the fall in its value has a reason and depends on how strong the news that happened in the world of Bitcoin industry.

Especially since with each passage of time I have not seen its value decrease, meaning that at this time it is impossible for Bitcoin to become 1$ again. even if its price falls in the market, it gradually recovers and rises again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 10:58:26 AM

If people were going to buy when bitcoin hits $1 again, I think many people didn't doubt bitcoin in the early days of bitcoin being introduced and missed their chance with it. I really don't believe anyone who says they will feel great and buy as many bitcoins as possible when bitcoin drops to $1. Because last year, when bitcoin dropped to $15k, it was a great discount to buy bitcoin. But many people feared it would drop further and they didn't buy it, so it would be a lie that they would buy it when it dropped to $1.

Feeling that they might wasting their money is one of the reason why many doubt to buy at that time and its valid doubts knowing that market is in bad shape then no one knows on when it recovers. Its just there are people got so lucky to earn some profits because they are the one who can afford to buy at that figures.

And if bitcoin would ever reach that far for sure we can see majority of people will rush to buy and grab some bitcoin at $1 price since chance for it to pump back is so high knowing the supply of it so less provably we can see a quick huge price pump if that time happen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
legendbtc

Activity: 1148
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:14:05 AM

With all the massive adoption and recognition Bitcoin has gain I don't think this thought of yours will ever be possible. Imagine the world going back to the stone with all the knowledge humans have gotten and exploited, I think that feat can never be achieved even in a million light year and that's how it is with the level Bitcoin has reached.

To be fair, anything can happen and a bitcoin drop to $1 is possible but the odds of that happening are extremely low, if not close to zero. The value of bitcoin is created out of our need and it will only depreciate unless we no longer need it. But just looking at the demand for it is spreading almost unstoppably, so the hypothesis of bitcoin dropping to $1 is a pretty myth. Even the government put in place draconian bans to stop the growth of bitcoin, but they also failed. So I also don't believe there is a possibility of bitcoin falling to $1 or crashing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blitzboy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 12:21:13 PM

`

Feeling that they might wasting their money is one of the reason why many doubt to buy at that time and its valid doubts knowing that market is in bad shape then no one knows on when it recovers. Its just there are people got so lucky to earn some profits because they are the one who can afford to buy at that figures.

And if bitcoin would ever reach that far for sure we can see majority of people will rush to buy and grab some bitcoin at $1 price since chance for it to pump back is so high knowing the supply of it so less provably we can see a quick huge price pump if that time happen.
[/quote]
Well, first off, its quite understood that everyone has their hesitations, right? I mean, taking into account the wavering condition of the market back in the day, the jitters surrounding investments are more than just "jitters". In fact, they're totally "jittery jitters" if you get my drift. Shitty banks and trash fiat systems have left everyone wary.

Now, speaking of people who buy during that unsure period, I guess you could say they had a sixth sense? Or maybe a seventh... or even an eighth? You get the point. They had something! They had the means and the guts to take such a step. Those lucky folks! But always, always support bitcoin, right?

About your point on Bitcoin hitting that $1 price - oh, what a time that'd be! Although, if we pause and think (but not think too much), isnt it peculiar how everyone might think of buying it when its at its lowest? Perhaps they’re expecting the sky to rain cheese? Or perhaps, just, you know, expecting a bit more stability than the wobbly fiat. But with the limited supply, you'd expect, or maybe not expect, the price to shoot up like a potato... or, you know, something less starchy? Always support bitcoin though, always.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄