Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $AGTI || The property-backed token by Ukrainian agriculture giant AgroGloryTime  (Read 1022 times)
AgroGloryTime (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 04:52:20 PM
Merited by DrBeer (2)

Dear Community!

It's been a while, but we couldn't be more glad to see our community growing!

Some updates for you directly from Pavel Drobyshev, AgroGloryTime co-founder, to your attention!

1️⃣ The team is delighted with pre-sale flow, all is going under the plan. The money raised during the summer period will go to further greenhouse base development and construction. Another close goal is adding cabbage to our range of products.

2️⃣ The approximate $AGTI dividends for October 22 and January 23 are estimated. Considering the progress of the ongoing harvest campaign, and the market situation, we are headed at 1 cent per token in January, and over 1 cent in October, which is over 140% APR!

3️⃣ We are holding the $AGTI price at only $0.06 per token until 10 September! Hurry up to join us early!

Keep growing together, Team!

$AGTI pre-sale page

#AgroGloryTime #agriculture #farming
#investment
#blockchain #tokensale #tokenization #Ukraine
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AgroGloryTime (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2023, 06:31:03 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2023, 06:48:02 PM by AgroGloryTime

Dear Community! Good time to all

F.A.Q. AGTI Token by the Agro Glory Time Corporation

https://i.ibb.co/vLzJCRQ/1.webp

Q: What is Agro Glory Time?
At the current time the land bank is at least 4950 acres (2000 hectares), that includes wine storage, real estate, greenhouse complexes, and much more.
One of the key benefits is the availability of affordable water, which is critical for agribusiness. Right next to today’s lands flows the full-flowing river Tisza. For information: historically this area is called — “Zatisyanshchina,” which means “beyond Tisa/near Tisa”.

Corporation activity:
1. Growing greenhouse vegetables in own greenhouse complex.
2. Growing vegetables outdoors.
3. In a future plans: to grow mushrooms, to start a fish production, various infrastructure projects, industrial processing and much more…

Q: What is AGTI token?
The corporation’s token AGTI is the world’s first bridge between real business and crypt-technology.
Attention: at the moment, the token is blocked for the investment period (approximately for 1 year), after which it will be open and available for any actions.
Technical data:
Contract Address: 0xE67feefC1c3C9725397a303B6Fcb5c099411e7b4
Decimal token: 0 (integer)
Title: AGTI
Network: BSC (BEP20) Smart Chain
Total offer: 1, 000, 000, 000
Circulating offer: 20, 000, 000
Maximum offer: 1, 000, 000, 000
Cost (as of 03.29.2023) — 0.092$

Q: Why is the BNB Smart Chain chosen?
There are several reasons for this:
1. High Transaction Speed.
2. Low network fee (unlike Bitcoin/Ethereum).
3. Transparency of transactions and fees.
4. Network reliability is supported by the largest international crypto-company BINANCE. We recommend using their exchange to buy BNB (BEP20) and USDT (BEP20) tokens. BINANCE exchange platform has many options to use fiat funds and the most convenient means for buying BNB (BEP20) and USDT tokens (BEP20)!
AGTI story.

Q: How many tokens are up for sale and how many have already been sold?
At the moment (03.29.2023) out of 20,000,000 tokens originally put up for sale 12593603 have been sold.

Q: Is the AGTI token backed by real company shares?
Yes, that’s right! Moreover, AGTI in the amount of 100,000 units are certainly exchanged for real 0.01% of participation in the company (that means if you wish you can exchange them for real shares of the company).

https://i.ibb.co/WBPyZSR/2.webp

Q: What is AGTInw?
Back in 2011, not being familiar with the current Blockchain technology, we began to think (then this idea simply hung in the air) about a system for creating virtual value and generating a new type of virtual money from it and a payment system. The second and third issues at that time were already ingeniously resolved by S. Nakamoto in 2009, although the world took this decision near to 2013. The issue of generating value is still in its infancy. Yes, there are games and other applications whose tokens people are ready to buy, since they benefit them. But globally, for example, Bitcoin and many other coins are, in fact, just distributed dynamic tables. Since V. Buterin launched smart contracts, these tables have begun to be managed by decentralized programs. New methods of anonymization, confidentialization and security have emerged. But a table remained as a table. Now, with the help of the utilitarian function of the AGTI token, we launch the generation of value by the network in the real world, namely, the cost of ideas, knowledge and solutions created.

MORE: https://medium.com/@Romo-AGTI/faq-976643aa4e0b

Join our telegram chat: https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
AgroGloryTime (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 12:01:33 PM

And we have a new working week! Join and become a part of AGTI ecosystem

https://twitter.com/agroglorytime/status/1658059512891293698

NEWS ON THE PRICE OF THE TOKEN

https://i.ibb.co/yqspKvT/42ba060a350c10bde0dc0dc01d3fb945.jpg

STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

Taking into account the dynamics of the price of vegetables - 25/04/2023, the AGTI token will be sold at $ 0.095

EVERY DAY UNTIL 20/06/2023, THE PRICE WILL INCREASE BY 0 - 0.001$ WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1865

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2023, 11:57:55 AM

Hi all !

It is 01.07.2023. And that means it's time to report on the dividends !
Literally 2 hours ago they were credited to my wallet. Accrual takes some time, so all investors will see their charges for about 1 hour.
Payment, as I wrote - in USDT, which you can immediately withdraw and use at your discretion.

But back to numbers! A real picture on the example of my investments.

At the end of March 2023, I had 63521 AGTI in my account.
Today I was credited with a QUARTERLY dividend of 285.65 USDT.

Or about 1 USDT for every 222 AGTI.
Or about 0.0045 USDT for every AGTI.
And once again, this is FOR 2 QURT 2023 !

Now Q3 has started, in terms of yields and demand one of the "highest seasons" which means one can be very optimistic about Q3 payouts.

UPD My savings are increased, as of 6/30/2023 - 213521 AGTI, this will be the basis for accrual in Q3

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 11:50:37 PM

The previous cryptocurrency endeavors have not successfully created a flourishing agriculture sector within the industry. How does this particular project distinguish itself and what factors make its crowdfunding campaign and return on investment appealing to potential investors? Could you also provide information on the project's country of origin and the team's reputation in this field?
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 09:28:46 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2023, 07:38:22 AM by DrBeer

The previous cryptocurrency endeavors have not successfully created a flourishing agriculture sector within the industry. How does this particular project distinguish itself and what factors make its crowdfunding campaign and return on investment appealing to potential investors? Could you also provide information on the project's country of origin and the team's reputation in this field?

It would be foolish to deny your observation!
Let me explain, from my point of view.
I'll start from afar...

I've been in crypto since 2013, so I've seen a lot of different projects. I confirm your opinion - I can't name any successful crypto-agro project!
I "noticed" this project (AGTI) around September 2022. I am a citizen of Ukraine myself, I got interested. I spent almost 3 months to study the concept, documentation, checking state registries (in Ukraine these registries are open, you can check ownership rights and so on). Because I have seen many examples, in previous projects, when everything was a simple fake, with beautiful advertising and pathos statements.

In January 2023, I entered the project by investing the first "test" amount. When investing, I always stick to the concept - investing in something new, first invest the amount which I do not regret to lose Smiley

After investing I started to actively communicate with the community of project investors, as well as get acquainted with the owners. By May 2023 I came to the conclusion that it was necessary to go to the place, and explore everything on the spot. AGT Company is located in Transcarpathian region, which is about 800 km from me (Kiev). Called the owners, agreed, went.

Not to say much - I created the theme https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441294.new#new, there is also my photo report and a description of the real situation. After that I invested the 2nd and 3rd packages in AGT Smiley

And most importantly. What is the difference between the project and the company AGT from those projects about which you raised the question. I didn't just write about unsuccessful projects like "crypto-agro" in that order of words and it's important. AGT is an "agro-crypto" project. What is the essence of the difference?
- "Crypto-agro" projects first make a token, raise money, and then try to build a business.
- AGT is an "agro-crypto" project, i.e. there is a real working agribusiness that has its own significant land bank, and other assets. And cryptocurrency here is a tool to attract investment and interact with investors. I.e. AGTI token has a REAL business, with real revenues, a transparent scheme of work in the demanded agricultural products market.
It is after the trip and personal study of the fields, greenhouses, infrastructure, dialogues with regular buyers of products, I have quite a trusting attitude to the business. The payment of dividends increased the trust even more. By the way, the dividends have been paid for more than a year (4 quarters), which indicates the stability.

Plus, I recommend watching for announcements and publications in their information channels - they are constantly updating information in the format of "live reports" on the introduction of new greenhouses, expansion of infrastructure, seed preparation, harvest !  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh5HwG8HLbE

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2023, 08:11:14 PM

Announcement of a new round of additional fundraising !
The round will start on Wednesday, July 19, in the evening, and will end on July 20 at exactly 22-00.

The scheme of the round:
Target: 200,000 tokens.
The goal is to raise additional funds for winter equipment and infrastructure, which should increase the "New Year" dividend.

Everyone who bought tokens during this period, drop @SevlushFoods (in the telegram channel of the project https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua - multilingual) a screenshot of the wallet before and after the purchase - MUST, the range of purchased tokens (like from 17123556th to 17128555th), wallet number,
For example there were 17123555 tokens before purchase
you bought 5000 tokens
the range 17123556 to 17128555 would be

Between 200 thousand tokens sold (last bought before the game - and 200000 on top), immediately after the end of the game, the random number generator distributes 50 prizes:
#1-30 - 1000 tokens each
#31-40 - 2000 tokens each.
#41-50 - 5000 tokens each.  

Further, if the number of purchased tokens for the round exceeds 200.000 tokens, the super prize of 50.000 tokens will be drawn, and the interval of drawing in the generator will be - until the last token purchased, which will significantly increase the expectation of winning for everyone.
The same for exceeding 300,000, 400, etc. - super prizes will be added, the interval - until the last purchased.

On average, there will be one prize for 4000 tokens, and more when exceeding 200 thousand.
If up to 200 thousand will not finish - then part of the prizes will not be credited (proportional to the actual number) !

Referral rewards and the prize for breaking the level work !

Drawing of prizes online at 22-00 20.07.2023
Accrual - in the next three days !
Everyone has a chance to win! The more you buy - the more chances!

PS Link with 15% bonus - in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441294.msg61821695#msg61821695.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2023, 04:35:59 PM

Friends, we are starting to actively move into the US market. We want to grow big, raise awareness, increase productivity and attract new partners and investors.
To do this, we have created separate pages in English on Instagram and Facebook in order to attract investors from the United States. Now the history of our creation, company news and other useful materials are published there. Thank you for subscribing

https://www.instagram.com/agroglorytime.en/

https://www.facebook.com/agroglorytime.en

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2023, 05:09:05 AM

AgroGloryTime celebrates its first anniversary

On August 15, 2023, Ukrainian corporation AgroGloryTime celebrates the first anniversary of its AGTI token. Over the past year, the token has grown in price by about 10 times, and the company has successfully implemented a number of new projects.

In early summer 2022, AgroGloryTime launched the sale of the AGTI token. The token is backed by $50 million in company assets, and its price was set at $0.03 per token based on current capitalization and projected profitability. Many skeptics believed that the token would not be successful, but by August 15, 2022, the price of AGTI had risen to $0.05 per token.

The success of AGTI is attributed to several factors. Firstly, the company has a strong business approach. AgroGloryTime owns 2,000 hectares of land on the border with Hungary and Romania, where it grows vegetables and fruits. The company also has its own network of greenhouses, allowing for year-round production.

Secondly, AGTI is a profitable token with a unique model. Over the year, the company has paid 80% annual dividends to its token holders. Dividends are paid in USDT, making them inflation-proof. The token value grows along with the business.

Thirdly, AGTI is the native token of the AGTInw intelligent network, a next-generation network. The company is actively working on the development of the AGTInw project, which allows for the generation of real value from distributed computing.

The first anniversary of AGTI is an important event for the company and its token holders. In the future, AgroGloryTime plans to continue growing and developing, with AGTI becoming one of the leading income-generating tokens in the market.

What does the future hold for AGTI?

AgroGloryTime has big plans for the future. The company plans to expand its agricultural activities and further develop the AGTInw project. The company also plans to launch a new P2E game, where participants can earn real money by simulating real business operations.

The company aims to achieve a price range of $1-3 per token at the listing of AGTI in 2024. This is a realistic plan, considering that the token is currently undervalued and is being sold for just $0.3. Market yield multiples already give a price range of $0.5 to $2.2 for AGTI, and this valuation will increase several times by the time of listing.

AgroGloryTime invites everyone interested to join the AGTI project and become a part of a large and growing ecosystem at its early stages!

New crop Smiley

PS New greenhouses have been purchased, getting ready to install !

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 04:28:52 PM

1.  Preparation for winter. Action !

Details in the official TG channel https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua/45026.

PS The token price after the pool will go up, according to the capitalization of areas and the roadmap of the project.

2. September, in the fields of sprouted are poured with sunshine and taste tomatoes. This is a new variety, an interesting new hybrid of pink tomato. Already soon on the tables of those to whom the tomato will be delivered by buyers of AGTI products !

3- And this is the tomato's new "neighbor" - lettuce. Experiment

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2023, 04:29:26 PM

From 11/09/2023 until 24-00, September 12, 2023 "ACTION - Preparing for winter" !

EVERYONE can buy AGTI token

AT $0.17.

FOR THIS:

pay the purchase amount to wallet:
0x2D51ae9caEBF4E48fCBA1057Ab50C92AB2EAdc05

THE AMOUNT SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 100$!!!!!!

send to telegram @SevlushFoods
- exact amount of paid USDT,
- address, from which wallet you paid (the network should be BNB Smart Chain - BEP20)
- address to which wallet to credit tokens (must be Metamask or Trustwallet on BEP-20)

REFERRAL BONUSES DO NOT WORK IN THE POOL!!!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2023, 09:58:58 AM

Hello everyone !

A bit of news:
1. From 21/09/2023 there will be a new promotional pool of token sales, to ensure the winter season. Terms (price will be attractive) will be announced tomorrow in the main TG channel https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
2. Live photo report, from 20/09/2023, i.e. yesterday Smiley Tomatoes - according to reviews very tasty, as well as zucchini, lettuce, ....

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2023, 05:21:07 PM

For all those who wish to buy a token at a favorable price, and the opportunity to get a nice prize(s): POOL "Mushroom Breakthrough"-2

PURPOSE OF PUL: second tranche for the purchase of mushroom equipment. The first result, in the form of commercially grown mushrooms, is expected in the spring.

PERIOD: From the date of publication of this announcement until 24-00, October 17, 2023.

PRICE $0.16

How to participate?

0. The purchase amount must be at least $100 !

1. pay the purchase amount to wallet:
0x2D51ae9caEBF4E48fCBA1057Ab50C92AB2EAdc05

2.send the following information in telegram to @SevlushFoods:
- address, from which wallet you paid (the network should be BNB Smart Chain - BEP20)
- address to which wallet the tokens were credited (must be Metamask or Trustwallet on BEP-20)

REFERRAL BONUSES DO NOT WORK IN THE POOL !!!

PRIZES:
Three prizes to the highest contributing token buyers in the current pool (can be refilled multiple times before the end of the pool)

1st place, (but not less than 1500$!!) - 10000 tokens
2nd place (but not less than 700$) - 5000 tokens
3rd place (but not less than 300$) - 1000 tokens.

Accrual will be made on 25.10.23.

Details and clarifications in the official telegram channel:
https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 05:20:14 PM

LONG-AWAITED HUNT !

This is an opportunity to successfully (for half the price) and even very successfully (for less than a quarter) buy a token with a successful purchase ("shot")

How to "catch" a prize token?

The picture shows the crowdsale page of our website:

as you can see, sold at the time of the screenshot 18204513 tokens, the next 18204514th.

Let's say the prize token is 18215000th.
To buy it - you need to buy tokens from 18204514 to 18215000, that is 10486 tokens.
Make wallet pages (as on the photo) before and after the purchase

Theoretically, you can wait until you buy 18214000 tokens and you will have only 486 tokens to buy and get the prize, the price of the tokens you get will be lower than the base price very significantly. BUT!!!
it is unlikely that anyone will leave you this opportunity ...

That is the essence of the hunt - to prepare the money and seize the moment.
Many people have had great results!

ask questions, those who want to buy token successfully - prepare money!

FROM THE TIME OF PUBLICATION
 through 2400 hours, October 31, 2023

ATTENTION!!!!
Wallet screens before and after buying tokens, SAVE THESE SCREENS BEFORE PRIZES ARE NUMBERED!!!!
Calculation of the prizes won (for reconciliation), as well as the number of the purse, as always, please in a private message @sevlushfoods

We will charge prizes until November 5

THE PRIZES FOR HUNTERS CAN BE FOUND BELOW!
On the left is the token number since the start of sales, (the current sold token is visible on agroglorytime.io (http://agroglorytime.io/) the counter is where the token crowdsale is)
On the right is the prize awarded to you in AGTI for buying a token with this number, on the right is how much prize in AGTI will be awarded for buying a prize token.

Before and after the purchase of prize tokens you need a screenshot of your wallet - before and after the purchase, as on the photo.

EVERY WON PRIZE IN THE HUNT - ADDITIONAL BET HERE
https://t.me/AgroGloryTime_chat_ua/46841

18206000 - 2000
18207000 - 3000
18211000 - 2000
18213000 - 5000
18215000 - 1000
18218000 - 5000
18221000 - 2000
18225000 - 6000
18227000 - 5000
18230000 - 1000
18232000 - 3000
18234000 - 2000
18238000 - 10000
18240000 - 1000
18242000 - 3000
18248000 - 4000
18253000 - 7000
18257000 - 10000
18261000 - 1000
18266000 - 5000
18268000 - 1000
18272000 - 2000
18275000 - 1000
18279000 - 2000
18284000 - 7000
18289000 - 5000
18291000 - 1000
18297000 - 10000
18300000 - 1000
18303000 - 3000
18306000 - 1000
18310000 - 4000
18313000 - 1000
18316000 - 2000
18321000 - 8000
18323000 - 1000
18327000 - 15000
18330000 - 1000
18334000 - 1000
18338000 - 20000
18340000 - 1000
18345000 - 7000
18349000 - 3000
18355000 - 9000
18357000 - 3000
18361000 - 1000
18369000 - 7000
18371000 - 1000
18377000 - 10000
18380000 - 1000
18385000 - 7000
18391000 - 4000
18393000 - 15000
18397000 - 1000
18400000 - 3000
18401000 - 2000
18405000 - 1000
18412000 - 5000
18418000 - 3000
18420000 - 1000
18430000 - 15000
18445000 - 20000
18467000 - 35000
18472000 - 55000
18493000 - 70000

https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
https://t.me/AgroGloryTime
https://t.me/AGTI_HELP
https://twitter.com/agroglorytime

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:25:46 AM

The owner of AGTI project has a request to all participants.
To help the development and promotion of the project, please all who have time and desire, pass a small survey, and answer questions important for the project.
Send your answers in telegram to @SevlushFoods.

THE BEST ANSWERS WILL BE PREMIERED

Questions:

- Where and when did you first learn about the AGTI/Sevlush Foods project?
- What made you interested in the project?
- What other projects have you considered for investment?
- What project criteria / information is important to you in deciding to invest in the project?
- How much did you invest?
- What gave you the most confidence in this project or why did you believe in it?
- What information was unclear to you and did you need to check with the founders?
- What information did you lack (on the website, in social networks) to invest in our project faster?
- What information about the project you did not need and it did not encourage you to invest in it in any way?
- What information on the site would you add to attract more investors?
- What would you like to improve the promotion of the project?
- Your wishes for changes to improve the project itself?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2023, 05:37:59 PM

In order to popularize the token and expand the audience, a new game has been developed: "WINNING PROGNOSIS"

What is the point ?  We predict BTC/USD rate on CoinMarketCup at 12-00.00 UTC+2 on November 23, 2023.

Bets are made until 12-00.00 UTC+2 on November 22, 2023, NOT LATER!!!

To make a bet, you must buy at least 100 AGTI.

You can buy many tokens at once in one payment and divide the amount into bids of at least 100 tokens (and send all bids in one message).

After the purchase, send data to @SevlushFoods, the following information:
- number of tokens purchased - X
- purchase/charge wallet

and your bets
- P price forecast in the format of 2 decimal places

Conditions for winning:

FURTHER let C be the indicated price at SMS (https://coinmarketcap.com/) at the indicated time (see photo https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN/15042)

then the deviation O is in percent:

O=|P-C|/C*100%.

Hitting O<0.01% ~ you are charged 1000X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.015% ~ you will be credited 500X tokens from the bet.
If you hit O<0.03% ~ you will be credited 300X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.05% ~ you will be credited with 100X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.07% ~ you will be credited 50X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.1% ~ you will be credited 20X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.2% ~ you will be credited with 10X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.5% ~ you will be credited with 5X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<0.7% ~ you will be credited with 4X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<1% ~ you will be credited 3X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<2% ~ you will be credited with X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<3% ~ you will be credited with 0.7X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<4% ~ you will be credited with 0.5X tokens from the bet.
Hitting O<5% ~ you will be credited with 0.3X tokens from the bet.
If you hit O<6% ~ you will be credited 0.2X tokens from the bet.

Losing is mathematically impossible ! Smiley

Questions - ask in the main group: https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN.

THE GAME HAS STARTED AND BETS ARE ACCEPTED UNTIL TOMORROW, 12-00, (22.11.23)

REFERRAL SYSTEM WORKS! (about how to get 15% bonus - here is written https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5441294.msg61821695#msg61821695).

Bonus Plus: PRIZE FOR 18500000th token sold - 5000AGTI.

UPD To the terms of the game:
EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED A PRIZE MUST WRITE A REVIEW IN THIS CHAT https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN.
With the mark #review (after the grid - do not put a space)

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2023, 12:58:11 PM

MUSHROOM BREAKTHROUGH POOL - 3

MUSHROOMS ARE ON THE WAY - AND THIS IS STABILITY REGARDLESS OF THE SEASON!

INVEST CHEAP AND DEVELOP OUR COMPANY!

PRIZES!!!

THE GOAL OF THE POOL IS TO START A MUSHROOM HOUSE FOR THE FIRST HARVEST OF MUSHROOMS.

From the date of publication of this announcement

And until 24-00, December 23, 2023 (UTC +02.00).

EVERYONE can buy a token at $0.18$ !

To do so:

pay the purchase amount to wallet: 0x2D51ae9caEBF4E48fCBA1057Ab50C92AB2EAdc05 (copy the address)

AMOUNT SHOULD BE NOT LESS THAN 100$!!!!!!

send
- address to which wallet to credit tokens (must be Metamask or Trustwallet on BEP-20)

on Telegram @SevlushFoods

REFERRAL BONUSES DO NOT WORK IN THE POOL!!!

THERE ARE PRIZES FOR POOL MEMBERS!!!

Three prizes to the largest token buyers by the amount of contribution in the current pool (you can buy several times before the end of the pool).

1st place, (but not less than 1500$!!) - 10000 tokens
2nd place (but not less than 700$) - 5000 tokens
3rd place (but not less than 300$) - 1000 tokens.

ATTENTION!!!
ACCRUAL WILL BE CARRIED OUT UNTIL 28.12.23

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 08:42:24 PM

The next stage of the game “WIN-WIN FORECAST”

We forecast the BTC/USD rate on CoinMarketCup at 12-00.00 (UTC +02.00), Thursday, December 28, 2023.

We place bets until 12-00 (UTC +02.00), Wednesday December 27, 2023, NO LATER!!!

To place a bet, you must buy at least 100 AGTI
You can buy many tokens at once in one payment and divide the amount into bids of at least 100 tokens (send all information in one message, see below)

You bought it and write to TG addressed to @SevlushFoods:

- number of purchased tokens - X
- purchase/accrual wallet

and your bets
- price forecast P in the format 2 decimal places and how many tokens for this bet (not less than 100)

NEXT let C be the specified price for SMS at the specified time

then the deviation O as a percentage:

O=|P-C|/C*100%

Hit O<0.01% ~ you will receive an additional 1000X tokens
Hit O<0.015% ~ you will be awarded 500X tokens
Hit O<0.03% ~ you will receive an additional 300X tokens
Hit O<0.05% ~ you will be awarded 100X tokens
Hit O<0.07% ~ you will be awarded 50X tokens
Hit O<0.1% ~ you will be awarded 20X tokens
Hit O<0.2% ~ you will be awarded 10X tokens
Hit O<0.5% ~ you will be awarded 5X tokens
Hit O<0.7% ~ you will be awarded 4X tokens
Hit O<1% ~ you will be awarded 3X tokens
Hit O<2% ~ you will receive additional X tokens
Hit O<3% ~ you will receive an additional 0.7X tokens
Hit O<4% ~ you will receive additional 0.5X tokens
Hit O<5% ~ you will receive additional 0.3X tokens
Hit O<6% ~ you will receive additional 0.2X tokens

As you understand - WIN-WIN FORECAST

ATTENTION!

THE GAME HAS STARTED AND WE ARE ACCEPTING BETS UNTIL TOMORROW, 12-00 (UTC +02.00), (12/27/23)

REFERRAL SYSTEM WORKS!

Additional condition:

EVERYONE WHO RECEIVES A PRIZE MUST WRITE A REVIEW IN THE CHAT https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN
WITH MARK #review (there is no space after the hash)

If you have questions, ask in the chat https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2024, 10:59:50 AM

Report for Q4 and all of 2023 !.

These are my personal analytics, from public sources

Let's start with the last quarter:

A bit of analytics for the fourth quarter of 2023:
Between 01/10/2023 and 31/12/2023, tokens sold: 1,255,905 AGTI
Approximately 383,553.39 USDT raised (including contests and pools, excluding downgrades in promotional sales, excluding referral fees)
Weighted average token rate for the period: 0.3054 USDT\AGTI

Investments, mainly raised for:
- Mushroom Project
- New cultivation system (vertical), pilot project
- Preparation for winter

On 01/01/2024 quarterly dividends were accrued !

The payout amounted to: 0.002 USDT\AGTI or 2 USDT\1000 AGTI.
Total amount of paid dividends (excluding referral program and others) - 36,000 USDT.

The figure is not very high, but... Higher than 2022Q4

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vTSXAoRLwGQeNVLujBGnF4MbhzkmG_rCGYE3BKo8hIvCUxU7gCtY6xHJ4G5x_d_QmMfY8AtsKexUGDj/pubchart?oid=293213967&format=interactive

There is also a clarification - the net profit was lower because most of the raised funds were invested in purchasing, modernizing and building new 'infrastructures:

1 Mushroom farm (first phase, 300 sq.m.)
2 Propagator (preparation of seedlings, in cold time)
3 Columns (very interesting technology of "vertical cultivation")
4 Modernized electrical network
5.Realized video surveillance system
6 Spraying system

Plus the 4th quarter, from practice, is the "lowest" season.

And now the overall analytics for 2023 (*I don't have analytics for January, so not exactly accurate) :
Between 01/01/2023 and 31/12/2023, tokens sold: 9,051,730 AGTI
Raised approximately 1,398,710 USDT (including contests and pools, not including the reduced rate in promotional sales, not including referral fees)
Weighted average token rate for the period: 0.2041 USDT\AGTI
Total dividends paid (Q1-Q4): 206,000 USDT

For more details and initial information, please visit https://t.me/AgroGloryTimeEN

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
VanKushFamily.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2024, 02:39:20 AM

This Covers a Number of Subjects, First off we can Compare this to Decentraland, because it is Backed by Land. But that gets to something else, I have been, for Years and Years, Talking about Property Currencies. And this would Work like Decentraland in some ways. First, the Bitshares User Issued Assets (UIAs) which were Basically the First Tokens, were intended to be used like Concert Tickets and that kind of Thing, and there is Proof of Stake, and like Basic Attention Token, those Evolved, so there is Proof of Brain, and there are NFTs that are Parts of Games and Things, some NFTs are Real Cars and Houses and Things. But there are NFTs and Entire Gaming Networks Build around the kind of Indie aspect of Buying NFTs for Characters in Games. So, the way you might have an Online Game on a Server, there are Games on Blockchains, you sign into the Blockchain with Your Wallet and Everything that the Programmers of all the Tokens Design, lets you Spend or Gain Tokens from Your Wallet.

So, back to how the Properties are like Decentraland, and how then, we are Talking about Things that need to be done. This is a Model for Other Companies around the World. Decentraland could be a Model for any Plot of Land, but that is kind of Anarcho-Capitalist, where Everyone is doing so much, it's like a Crazy Theme Park, but you could have something like that, it's not to say that it can't Work. Argentina could have some Things Starting, so this all is not just some Wild Far Out Discussion, and Venezuela has some issues and wanted a Cryptocurrency of their own. Land for Cryptocurrency is something Real. And that is how it is Different than Decentraland, it is completely REAL. On American Dollars it Says "This is Legal Tender, for all Debts Public and Private". It used to say "Redeemable for Silver at the Bank". Decentraland has what is like an Access Token Model, Access Tokens would be like Concert Tickets, we could compare them to Arcade Tokens, we could compare them to Star Wars Credits, we could Call them Employee Benefits, Rewards, etc. But Decentraland did a Presale, an ICO, Initial Coin Offering, where they Sold Coins for Profit and made the Project a Reality with the Money they made, and then now the Currency is used in the Virtual World they Created. That is how ICO Projects Work, they are now mostly seen as Scams because there are so many Scammers Offering them (ALWAYS Check how Long they have been there, what Country they are in, what they say, if you are allowed to Call them, If they can send you a Picture of the Date Written on Paper, etc. And most People aren't going to Offer this kind of Thing, for example if I tell you to Buy my Coin I am not expected for You to even be able to Trust you can find me Tomorrow, that's just up to You to Trust, and it depends who I am.) and they Disappear. Facebook Banned Cryptocurrency Sales Ads a long Time Ago because of this. Decentraland was Real, it wasn't a Scam. And this Property Project seems Real. It could be even more Real than Decentraland.

So then now. There has been Land for Sale Maybe, and this could be done here, this could become a whole Platform. There has maybe been NFTs that are Land Plots for Sale. NFTs can Represent Houses, or Cars, or anything. So there are NFTs that have Probably been Sold that are Land Deeds and Things.

The Tokens could also be used like Coupons at the State Fair, where they are Money when you come to that Property. And there could be Employees Earning Money and the Cryptocurrency. This could be done all kinds of Different ways.

But I am Definitely interested in a Land based Cryptocurrency, this is a Step Forward.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: