Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell coinriders.com (Coingecko alternative)  (Read 78 times)
dhru9 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 12:15:48 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2022, 03:36:39 AM by dhru9

Link coinriders.com

What you will get:

Domain coinriders.com (rare costs 3k for me)
Code made from scratch very hq and good for SEO. (around 7-10k cost)

The site has cool features and very good seo otimized for anyone who understand a little bit seo will know it.
have scam, predictions and token prices lots of potential to make good traffic if you know what to do. (there are hundreds k of pages)
when they get index on google it can have huge traffic.

=
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 01:31:01 AM

Just saw your ad to see your site coinriders.com. What is your demand for your site ?

Also, i remember that you started a thread Make crypto prediction and get a dollar!, where you were paying a good amount for every prediction written on your site. Also you have an ANN thread Coinriders 2.0 is here for your site. So why all of the sudden you decided to sell the site? You did not get the required traffic and engagement even after so much publicity or there is any other reason for sell. Being transparent about it will help people decide to buy the domain and site  Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dhru9 (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 80

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:32:14 AM

Just saw your ad to see your site coinriders.com. What is your demand for your site ?

Also, i remember that you started a thread Make crypto prediction and get a dollar!, where you were paying a good amount for every prediction written on your site. Also you have an ANN thread Coinriders 2.0 is here for your site. So why all of the sudden you decided to sell the site? You did not get the required traffic and engagement even after so much publicity or there is any other reason for sell. Being transparent about it will help people decide to buy the domain and site  Smiley

Coingecko ask unrelastic amounts for their api's. i don't think is worth my time on it given the api prices are too expensive.
also is more competitive than i thought i want to close the site.
if someone think he can make money with ithe is welcome. i remove the site  anyway in few days so is last days to buy it if you want before I shut it down.

=
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: