Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME's new cover: The metaverse will change everything!!!  (Read 154 times)
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 01:39:09 PM

To many, it’s a good thing that the metaverse seems to be sputtering. The largest tech platforms have already established enormous influence over our lives, as well as the technologies and business models of the modern economy. It’s also clear that there are many problems with today’s internet; why not solve them before moving on to what Mark Zuckerberg calls “the successor” to it?

The answer is embedded in that very question. The metaverse, a 30-year-old term but a nearly century-old idea, is forming around us. Every few decades, a platform shift occurs—such as that from mainframes to PCs and the internet, or the subsequent evolution to mobile and cloud computing. Once a new era has taken shape, it’s incredibly difficult to alter who leads it and how. But between eras, those very things usually do change. If we hope to build a better future, then we must be as aggressive about shaping it as are those who are investing to build it.

So what is this future? Think of the metaverse as a parallel virtual plane of existence that spans all digital technologies and will even come to control much of the physical world. This construct helps explain another common description of the metaverse as a 3D internet—and why establishing it is so hard, but also likely to be worthwhile.

Source time.com

So what are your opinions on metaverse and how are you guys preparing for it? is it by participating in some of the highly advanced metaverse new projects launching in the space or accumulating some of the top existing ones?

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 11:18:59 PM

Are people gonna play that?

Have you heard the story end of NFTs? the real problem for like this is "how we can move from regular activity (like gamers people), to play on metaverse". I think still a big issue for this one.

Most crypto-user only play for the money (Profit), no profit not gonna play it.
HeavensPro
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 12:27:54 AM

Metaverse is not developed enough. It may end as NFTs which met some problems which can't be solved right now or may become A FUTURE as some people say. Most of players now are trying to eran some money from it. No money - no players so it's too early to say whether it will collapse soon or no.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 03:00:15 AM

Metaverse is not developed enough. It may end as NFTs which met some problems which can't be solved right now or may become A FUTURE as some people say. Most of players now are trying to eran some money from it. No money - no players so it's too early to say whether it will collapse soon or no.
The metaverse that is being built by Facebook is probably going to be completely different than what we see in this market, and even if at the beginning is not going to be developed enough the same can be said about Internet on its early days and now look at what it has become, so I have no doubts that the metaverse is going to become successful, the only questions are who is going to be the leader of such a huge market and how long it will take for us to get to the point in which the majority of the people use it?
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 04:51:30 AM

I honestly don't think it's going to matter unless the developers/investors or whoever is actually in charge ( as well as the people who're going to participate, aka the players) move off from the idea that this is not a cash grab and is instead a community to be developed. Not to mention that a lot of gamers who aren't really keen on the idea (since they know people are just milking the idea without doing any actual development), and I say that it matters because the probable first group that would experience and test the development of metaverse are those kind/types of people imo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 08:50:02 AM

The concept and idea of the Metaverse are truly awesome if we judge by a positive aspect. Imagine all the interactivity of the educational learning process, an in-depth pitch-perfect projection of infrastructural projects. A combination of visuals, text, and sound that blended into our everyday living in a digital age could boost the human being as a whole.

Unintended consequences would be the implicit risk behind it. Are we sure that the whole of ideation Metaverse would be brought up by companies like Meta? a company that sold our life for advertising purposes which breach our everyday lives. It surely would benefited them the most, instead for the good sake.

After all, the ideation is preserved for a way ahead in the future, but we must thoroughly see how it developed and maintain the basic aspect to prevent those unintended consequences. As of now, the scenes are way too fertile, that most of them, pretty much experimental ones, and could be easily to be shifted only as profiting, especially in the cryptocurrencies spaces.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:22:39 AM

So what are your opinions on metaverse and how are you guys preparing for it? is it by participating in some of the highly advanced metaverse new projects launching in the space or accumulating some of the top existing ones?

If this is a recent cover of the Times Magazine then i have to say that they are almost 1 year late to the party because the big Metaverse hype started around a year ago if i remember correctly. So i don't know why they are publishing such an article now where all crypto projects and therefore also metaverse projects have lost so much value in the recent months and weeks.
I think it is the same with metaverse then with any other crypto trends. Once the hype is over and everything is calming down we can see what projects are really good and sustainable and which were only hopping on the hype train to make some quick and easy money. I do think though that metaverse has a great future but i also think that this could still be a few years away.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:32:01 AM

I think they were just making some hype because as we know, most of the investors are losing their money because they choose NFT rather than BTC and they put some huge money in it which makes it the worse move they ever had since the timing is not right because of the current bearish market. No one really cares about the images that have some fancy look nowadays because everyone wanted to get some decent amount of income from their short-term investment which gonna make NFT die soon even though they make hype like this one.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 12:32:09 PM

To many, it’s a good thing that the metaverse seems to be sputtering. The largest tech platforms have already established enormous influence over our lives, as well as the technologies and business models of the modern economy. It’s also clear that there are many problems with today’s internet; why not solve them before moving on to what Mark Zuckerberg calls “the successor” to it?

The answer is embedded in that very question. The metaverse, a 30-year-old term but a nearly century-old idea, is forming around us. Every few decades, a platform shift occurs—such as that from mainframes to PCs and the internet, or the subsequent evolution to mobile and cloud computing. Once a new era has taken shape, it’s incredibly difficult to alter who leads it and how. But between eras, those very things usually do change. If we hope to build a better future, then we must be as aggressive about shaping it as are those who are investing to build it.

So what is this future? Think of the metaverse as a parallel virtual plane of existence that spans all digital technologies and will even come to control much of the physical world. This construct helps explain another common description of the metaverse as a 3D internet—and why establishing it is so hard, but also likely to be worthwhile.

Source time.com

The metaverse is going to be the biggest motivator of crypto prices and adoption in 2023 and that's why I'm bullish on the following metaverse projects: CNDL, DRC, ATRI, and ENJ.
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2022, 01:59:57 PM

Have you heard the story end of NFTs?

What is the end story of NFT? because as far as am concerned and based on what I have read, nft just like metaverse is only getting started, forget about all the get-rich-quick nft that was created in 2021, the real deal will come to take over the nft space with actual utility connecting to the real world.

the real problem for like this is "how we can move from regular activity (like gamers people), to play on metaverse". I think still a big issue for this one.

We can only move from the traditional way of gaming into the metaverse world by developing the metaverse space with projects that meet standards. wouldn't it be more beneficial if you can play games and earn from them regardless of the size of profit? Should gamers continue to spend big bucks buying games to play, enriching the big gaming company just for fun! it is a matter of time before the traditional gaming method will be faced out for a more rewarding technological advanced way of gaming.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 03:45:16 PM

Metaverse is a system that is totally misunderstood. That’s why it’s not going to be anything exceptional for the time being. I mean the "potential" of metaverse is something serious, it's something that could literally build one nation with all the people in the world coming together and living happily.

However, if we end up with just these idiotic graphics and "games" or "places to live" that doesn't provide anything to people, such as decentraland or sandbox, then we are not going to do anything good at all. Hence, at the end of the day it’s going to be a long time before it reaches to "change everything!!" period, we have years and years before we get there, maybe over a decade.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
waybesuricata

Activity: 1792
Merit: 345

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 04:40:42 PM

We can say that the concept of metaverse reached its highest level when Facebook changed its name to "meta". However, many metaverse projects have emerged in the crypto money field. While some of them were scam projects, some of them were really projects belonging to the concept of the metaverse. With the cover of TIME's magazine, will interest in the concept of the metaverse rise again? We have to follow.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 05:34:04 PM

We can say that the concept of metaverse reached its highest level when Facebook changed its name to "meta". However, many metaverse projects have emerged in the crypto money field. While some of them were scam projects, some of them were really projects belonging to the concept of the metaverse. With the cover of TIME's magazine, will interest in the concept of the metaverse rise again? We have to follow.

Changing a name of a company will not give such level awareness, Facebook change the name of the company but they haven't create any outstanding projects to be the cause of what metaverse is today. This is as a result of the collective innovative ideas of different organisations, companies who believe the metaverse ecosystem will be the future of digital reality and not because of Facebook name change.
Those who thinks metaverse is a dream, AI already existing in many companies and it is part of the whole metaverse ecosystem. The world is going digital on a daily basis.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 02:49:36 AM

If this is a recent cover of the Times Magazine then i have to say that they are almost 1 year late to the party because the big Metaverse hype started around a year ago if i remember correctly. So i don't know why they are publishing such an article now where all crypto projects and therefore also metaverse projects have lost so much value in the recent months and weeks.
I think it is the same with metaverse then with any other crypto trends. Once the hype is over and everything is calming down we can see what projects are really good and sustainable and which were only hopping on the hype train to make some quick and easy money. I do think though that metaverse has a great future but i also think that this could still be a few years away.
In the article cryptocurrencies are barely mentioned at all and with good reason, all of those coins which promised they were developing their own metaverse were scams, we have some of the best and biggest companies around the world trying to do the same thing and we have yet to see a working version from them despite the billions of dollars invested in the metaverse, however sooner or later one of those companies will develop it and when they do we will definitely enter a new era.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2022, 03:07:15 AM

I also see a lot of potential that this field has to offer, but I still can't believe it will be more powerful and popular in the world. Perhaps for this market alone, it is being exaggerated and considered as a trend that has passed and has not yet made a mark; the related features are still viewed in an exaggerated way. Although I can see that a large corporation like Facebook has also turned and paid attention to this, this process, I think, still needs a lot of time for everything to be accepted.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 602

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2022, 04:07:23 AM

Metaverse is just another disruption from investors instead of going for BTC. There may be somethingto it where younger people will play and stay there for financial incentives but in the end its BTC that will play a huge role in the crypto space. BTC is what people should prefer although it won't hurt having some metaverse token to enjoy the technology.

I have not seen any games that will make people find entertainment really like the movie Player One. Non so far.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 05:38:15 AM

It may be true that the Metaverse is the future for all of us but the Metaverse has not yet reached its true function that really helps our lives. There is still a lot for developers to do to develop it so that it can function even better and this will still take some time. In addition, in terms of technology, it also cannot provide support for Metaverse because Metaverse technology itself can change the lives of everyone in this world. The government is trying to improve existing technology so that the new technology can provide support for all areas of our lives.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PrivacyG

Activity: 826
Merit: 1802

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 01:52:07 PM

The metaverse that is being built by Facebook is probably going to be completely different than what we see in this market, and even if at the beginning is not going to be developed enough the same can be said about Internet on its early days and now look at what it has become, so I have no doubts that the metaverse is going to become successful, the only questions are who is going to be the leader of such a huge market and how long it will take for us to get to the point in which the majority of the people use it?
Metaverse is a niche.  I do not think it is comparable to the early days of the Internet.  Metaverse could be successful considering I feel some kind of rise of anti-social behavior, but getting as big as the Internet's growth was is mostly impossible and, if it ever happens, would actually be sad since real life is seemingly becoming less and less important in peoples lives.

It means people will start spending time pretending to live in a fully imaginary, digital world.  A complete waste of time I could say, considering how much time a child ended up losing by playing IMVU or an adult by playing Second Life.

Also, I do not think there is going to be a 'majority' using it.  That might not even be necessary for success.  Succeeding is not all about adoption.  It is enough to have a ton of money flowing through the Metaverse to consider it worth it and a success.

-
Regards,
PrivacyG

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 02:41:36 PM

When something like "The metaverse will change everything!!!" is shouted on every corner, I have doubts. This technology certainly has potential, but it seems to me that all the praise is somewhat exaggerated.

Metaverse is a niche.  I do not think it is comparable to the early days of the Internet. 
I have exactly the same idea and it is unlikely that metaverse will repeat the success of the Internet. But the problem is that we can't know for sure and can only guess. 

Metaverse could be successful considering I feel some kind of rise of anti-social behavior, but getting as big as the Internet's growth was is mostly impossible and, if it ever happens, would actually be sad since real life is seemingly becoming less and less important in peoples lives.
This trend was laid by the Internet, which is becoming more and more evident over time. Real life is increasingly receding into the background and in theory metaverse can greatly accelerate this. But for this, the technology must develop well, which will require additional time. Perhaps humanity still has time.

Also, I do not think there is going to be a 'majority' using it. 
And here surprises are possible. If big companies like meta don't lose interest in this technology, then it is possible that, having developed, metaverse will just attract the majority. It is no coincidence that they spend millions in this niche.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
July 24, 2022, 06:14:59 PM

Yeah, I don't think it will change everything though, but good to see that it was in the cover of Time.

But we all know that everything in crypto is based on hype, what if the metaverse hype is gone and a new 'tech' comes along? So right now I'm on the fence about it, I will not totally get myself 100% on metaverse. Perhaps nice to haves for crypto enthusiast but that's it, at least in my case.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████