Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:31:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creation of RFI token and others  (Read 38 times)
Yikker (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 02:41:25 PM

Hello everyone, I have a need for my own token for the project that I am currently doing with the team, and for this I recently conducted a survey on my social networks where and how best to make this token, now I want to ask this question on the bitcointalk forum to find out you, as people who clearly know a lot, which option is better for me to use. On Twitter, Cryptex was very well recommended to me as a token constructor for RFI tokens and so on. After I got acquainted, I realized that this is what I need, but I don’t know how correct this approach is in terms of creating tokens, please tell me what are the pros and cons of this method.
MrMeddox

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 02:46:19 PM

Good afternoon, I actively use the services of different companies to promote my projects and I will also say that there is nothing wrong with constructors and other such projects, because if it is really made with high quality and the project is not a scam, then this is a good option to save money on creating your own token. To be honest, this is a really good option to start your project, especially if I'm not mistaken Cryptex is a project from the developers of HashEx and they in turn are a very large auditor company with a long history. See your DYOR and after that you can order a token from them. Either the most correct and expensive option is to order a programmer who will manually do all this for you for a lot of money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: