Bitcoin Forum
September 04, 2024, 01:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Input does not match scriptPubKey to spent the Bitcoin (RuntimeError)  (Read 30 times)
Plasmide56 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2022, 11:14:21 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2022, 04:10:02 PM by Plasmide56

I got a problem yesterday to transfer 4900 USD with my Trezor wallet opened by the new Electrum wallet version. I got the message : RuntimeError('DataError: Input does not match scriptPubKey'). It's happened only when I wanted to send the Bitcoin. I was able to open my Trezor with Electrum wallet in the first place. I thought my Trezor was broken with 4900 us $ in It. I have discovered with try and error and cold sweat that I needed to enter my password without any error for the firs time the window appeared and I needed to avoid the Trezor to lock after inactivity when the Bitcoin Electrum Wallet was on. I'm a computer technician and got cold sweat for a long time and I use crypto Electrum since 2018. One more thing, The same transaction fee was 1% a year ago to 1.6% on this website and bitay in now 8% for the conversion.  By this I can correlate the exchange use debt to make the conversion because since the Fed rate went up, the price have increased.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 7200

In memory of o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2022, 05:18:40 AM

I got a problem yesterday to transfer 4900 USD with my Trezor wallet opened by the new Electrum wallet version. I got the message : RuntimeError('DataError: Input does not match scriptPubKey'). It's happened only when I wanted to send the Bitcoin. I was able to open my Trezor with Electrum wallet in the first place. I thought my Trezor was broken with 4900 us $ in It. I have discovered with try and error and cold sweat that I needed to enter my password without any error for the firs time the window appeared and I needed to avoid the Trezor to lock after inactivity when the Bitcoin Electrum Wallet was on. I'm a computer technician and got cold sweat for a long time and I use crypto Electrum since 2018. One more thing, The same transaction fee was 1% a year ago to 1.6% on this website and bitay in now 8% for the conversion.  By this I can correlate the exchange use debt to make the conversion because since the Fed rate went up, the price have increased.

It is not the same error as in Bitcoin Core, as Electrum does not re-use any Bitcoin Core code. You appeared to have deduced that the problem was coming from your locked Trezor, but I advise you in the future to post topics like this in the "Electrum" child board.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: