Bitcoin Forum
March 26, 2017, 03:37:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF Is Going On at Intersango  (Read 544 times)
Jaxamercy

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 01:47:14 PM

Its been 5 days now since I made a domestic deposit with Intersango at nothing has been credited to my account. No one is returning emails no one is answering support tickets. Am I missing something? Please be carefull depositing with these guys all is not well, perhaps phantomcircuit or genjix can offer some reassurance that I'll see my money again!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 01:50:07 PM

Meh, it takes a full week or more for my deposit to show up at Dwolla and mtgox.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Jaxamercy

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 01:53:37 PM

Its not so much the time although they say "We process deposits daily. Once the money reaches us, if it is a work day and during work hours it should be processed in no more than 3 hours." its the stone wall silence thats more of a concern.
dancupid

Activity: 954

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:27:32 PM

Its been 5 days now since I made a domestic deposit with Intersango at nothing has been credited to my account. No one is returning emails no one is answering support tickets. Am I missing something? Please be carefull depositing with these guys all is not well, perhaps phantomcircuit or genjix can offer some reassurance that I'll see my money again!

I wouln't worry too much - the Intersango people seem to be the most open bunch there are involved in Bitcoin. I did notice a message on their page a day or so ago about being behind with withdrawals, so maybe they are having some technical problems. But as I said, I have faith in them personally.

(as a side note - my bank blocked access to my bank account after I sent my last payment as they believed it represented 'suspicious' activity, until I could prove I was the real owner of the bank account - not sure why they thought that as I've sent money before with no problems)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.