Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto OTC and cash deals  (Read 765 times)
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 02:24:37 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2023, 07:43:39 AM by Cryptonaut1990

Crypto 4 cash with commission only belgrade, skopje, istanbul, novi sad, singapore, moscow, or remote via bank transfer or cash if you comply to send as  company wire first  or give cash and wait.PayPal only via fnf from balance where i control the sending via video call or team viewer, otc onboarding possible also

So people ask what about trust, if one wants to build it on smaller amounts we can do paypal(fnf from balance) or cash where as dedcribed f2f locations that are possible. Tnx

Other financial services also availble

t.me/cryptonautstore
@cryptonaut90

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alertoriole

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 12:46:43 PM

why would anyone care about these posts? do you think with zero history anywhere here or on p2p anyone is going to trust you or send you money first? No of course not, so genuinely what is the point in writing refresh and spamming the feed. Before you ask, yes I have 5000+trades on lbc and millions traded on lcs.

Just don't understand why you would ever think anyone would ever respond or give you money? You post should read that you are willing to send first to large traders to prove yourself, not the opposite.
Bitcoinpoly

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 11, 2023, 03:06:01 PM

why would anyone care about these posts? do you think with zero history anywhere here or on p2p anyone is going to trust you or send you money first? No of course not, so genuinely what is the point in writing refresh and spamming the feed. Before you ask, yes I have 5000+trades on lbc and millions traded on lcs.

Just don't understand why you would ever think anyone would ever respond or give you money? You post should read that you are willing to send first to large traders to prove yourself, not the opposite.

People are actually funny though, a friend who works as a P2P Merchant on Bitget,  Binance  and OKX was sharing with me how people place order with him on OKX and end up telling him to release coin so that they can use it for Arbitrage and then pay him for than the actual price after they’ve sold it. It still ball down to the level of security on the exchange.  

How will I release coin without being paid just because you promise to pay after you sell my own coin 😂 even someone who is not smart naturally will be smart in such situation.
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 07:44:21 AM

Crypto 4 cash with commission only belgrade, skopje, istanbul, novi sad, singapore, moscow, or remote via bank transfer or cash if you comply to send as  company wire first  or give cash and wait.PayPal only via fnf from balance where i control the sending via video call or team viewer, otc onboarding possible also

So people ask what about trust, if one wants to build it on smaller amounts we can do paypal(fnf from balance) or cash where as dedcribed f2f locations that are possible. Tnx

t.me/cryptonautstore
@cryptonaut90
alterra57

Activity: 514
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 02:34:20 PM

t.me/cryptonautstore
@cryptonaut90

No one in their right mind is going to send you money without using escrow.

Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 08:04:51 AM

Thats why p2p f2f exists i m not urging anyone to send me anything, that is only optional for those who prefer such methods as wise, paypal and so on. Those that want to build the trust can start slow smaller amounts see if im legit. Do you honestly think i d post here non stop on and on and not get reported so far that i scammed someone ?
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2024, 08:11:05 AM

Crypto 4 cash, cash 4 crypto with commission f2f only belgrade, skopje, istanbul, novi sad, singapore, moscow any other location on demand requires trust where you send coin or give cash first

PayPal only via fnf from balance where i control the sending via video call or team viewer

Wise to usdt also possible and u need to send first and provide email from wise account your name and surname and screenshot once you sended

OTC onboarding also possible via trusted LPs

t.me/cryptonautstore
@cryptonaut90
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 07:43:13 PM

Crypto 4 cash, cash 4 crypto with commission f2f only belgrade, skopje, istanbul, novi sad, singapore, moscow any other location on demand requires trust where you send coin or give cash first and then wait to recieve usually within same day(min is 10k)

Crypto to bank personal/company and vice versa also possible

PayPal only via fnf from balance where i control the sending via video call or team viewer

Wise to usdt also possible and u need to send first and provide email from wise account your name and surname and screenshot once you sended

OTC onboarding also possible via trusted LPs

So people ask what about trust, if one wants to build it on smaller amounts we can do paypal(fnf from balance), wise also or cash where as dedcribed f2f locations that are possible. Tnx

t.me/cryptonaut90
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2024, 11:43:02 AM

Crypto 2 cash, cash 2 crypto with commission f2f only belgrade, skopje, istanbul, novi sad. Any other remote location on demand requires trust where you send coin or give cash first and then wait to receive usually within same day(min is 10k) for remote orders(Cash by mail)

Crypto to bank personal/company and vice versa also possible(Send from Company 2 company exporting invoice and then you get >cash/crypto, or give cash/crypto and then get >importing invoice receive from company to company)

Payment processors to crypto and vice versa:

Payoneer also possible

So people ask what about trust, if one wants to build it on smaller amounts we can do paypal(fnf from balance), wise, payoneer also or cash where as described f2f locations that are possible.

OTC onboarding also possible via trusted LPs(requires paperwork and kyc)

Can also offer cars for crypto in Kosovo or luxury apartments, yachts in Greece.

Can throwdown host VIP parties in Mykonos, Belgrade, Ibiza, Miami

t.me/cryptonaut90

t.me/cryptonautstore
Cryptonaut1990 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:10:07 PM

Crypto 2 cash, cash 2 crypto with commission f2f only Belgrade, Skopje, Istanbul, Novi Sad

Any other remote location on demand requires trust where you send coin or give cash first and then wait to receive usually within same day(min is 10k) for remote orders(Cash by mail)

Crypto to bank personal/company and vice versa also possible may require additional documents and verification, you always send first.

Payment processors to crypto and vice versa you always send first

PayPal only via fnf from balance where i monitor the sending via video call where you show me how you send via your screenshare o

Wise to usdt  and u need to send first and provide email from wise account your name and surname and screenshot once you sended

Payoneer also possible

So people  what about trust, if one wants to build it on smaller amounts we can do paypal(fnf from balance), wise, payoneer or cash where as described f2f locations that are possible.

OTC onboarding also possible via trusted LPs(requires paperwork and kyc)

Can also offer cars for crypto in Kosovo or luxury apartments, yachts in Greece.

Can throwdown host VIP parties in Mykonos, Belgrade, Ibiza, Miami

t.me/cryptonaut90

t.me/cryptonautstore
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: