Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blokbro plagiarised Content , Roadmap and Whitepaper from LockNess.io  (Read 954 times)
BlokBro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2022, 06:19:27 AM

I am baffled by this. Why even start a project if you do not consider it worth putting your time and effort into it? That statement alone makes me think that this was just a failed attempt at quick money grab scheme, and not a serious undertaking. The point is, scam or no scam, it does not matter. Because if you (for whatever reason) do not consider a project a worthy challenge for you, you are better off doing something else and not wasting your time, or worse, asking people to invest their money in something you haven’t really figured out, or do not even care about.

I'm sorry you're baffled but I'm not saying it wasn't worth the time and effort .. (1 year and a half of work I think that's not cheap) I just said that understanding address-based KYC is very delicate and it is not well seen by the communities and therefore recreating everything would have taken a lot of time, and since I am alone to carry on this belief, I did not think it was worth remaking a site, recreating a coin, etc. because I had already spoken of the project with many people and I would have lost more credibility to change everything and therefore I was forced to continue in this direction of changes ...., I reiterate that the concept of KYC on the address in the future will be necessary for a global adoption of cryptocurrencies and this is my belief. Another thing I have never asked people to invest their money or register on Blokbro, each person has to act with their own head and decide if it is a service that will be needed in the future. I honestly do not care that Blokbro (BLKB) makes an economic "boom" with speculation but I am interested in bringing greater security to transactions because knowing who you are sending cryptocurrencies to to buy something or for a simple exchange can only bring more security and transparency to transactions globally.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 11:51:30 AM

~
Another thing I have never asked people to invest their money or register on Blokbro, each person has to act with their own head and decide if it is a service that will be needed in the future.

That is not entirely true. You promoted your pre-ICO/ICO token sale, both here and on other social media channels. It is the same as asking people for money.

hi everyone, in a few days the sale of BLKB will start. https://blokbro.com
The purchase is exclusive on the website, for April we will be on various exchengs.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100077819212475&sk=photos

Furthermore, at the time you began promoting your website here in February 2022 (as well on Twitter and other social networks), the fake team images were still part of the site. Your explanation that you were unaware of the "mess made by the fake programmer" is bullshit.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BlokBro

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2022, 11:08:35 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2022, 11:24:27 AM by BlokBro

As previously said, precisely because I had already talked about the project it was not correct to delete everything and redo from scratch. The fake programmer had access to the creation of the web page and the social promotion campaign that included advertising the project etc. Creating an ICO is not like asking for money, you are free to participate or not and if the minimum budget is not met, the sums of money are returned. So at the expense of asking for money and "running away" an ICO has the obligation to return the money if the minimum budget is not satisfied .. Here and in other social networks I have never pushed people to invest to buy BLKB so your statements do not they are correct. The images of the team and other errors were part of the site, in fact I noticed them after the ICO campaign ended where I asked the programmer for explanations and I fired him. the web page including the ICO phase was in the hands of the programmer and for my short time (I have a company to follow outside of this project) I realized these errors late. As mentioned earlier, I thought that the whole website was not yet officially published and I thought that the programmer had only activated the pre-ICO / ICO campaign at that stage. You are free to believe what you want, but that's how things went.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: