Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:14:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why People Use Bitcointalk  (Read 791 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:50:03 AM

Almost From Seven Month i use Bitcointalk Forum. I see that have many Forum same like Bitcointalk. For Example, Cryptotalk, Altcointalk, Bitcoingarden etc Forum. But Why People Always like and Use This Bitcointalk Forum.     
See this forum was setup in 2010 by the bitcoin founder Satoshi and till then it has remained the most famous and knowledgeable open discussion forum to the users.You have been using this forum from seven months and what good reasons you yourself find to stay here rather then shifting to the other forums you have mentioned?

You can participate in healthy discussion and learn from high rank members about different topics and enhance your knowledge in the meantime and you can gain knowledge on all topics plus you have different local boards to have word in your own language.The other forums are full of spam posts while Bitcointalk has the most efficient and experience high rank members ready to help you in every doubt.

Now speaking of other forums you have mentioned then Bitcoingarden has it's interface copied from this forum and only slight color change is there but you see the most active members were 2131 on January 2018 so what else do you expect from them?

See their stats

But if you see Bitcointalk then there is huge active member userbase and hundreds of topics created on daily basis and have moderator also for spam handling as well other report handling.This is best place once you come to know about it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
JoyMarsha

Activity: 840
Merit: 361

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 07:45:42 PM

Am yet to visit the other forum you quite mentioned. Am surprised to hear that we have other crypto forums that exist apart from this forum. I don't think there will be a need for me to check on other forums anyway since this forum has impacted me on the kind of knowledge I need to excel in crypto. This forum hasn't disappointed me once in my hunger for crypto knowledge and awareness. It gladdens my heart that I get to know btt

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:13:37 PM

Bitcointalk was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of bitcoin. Bitcointalk is the first kind of such forums. Bitcointalk has most quality posts. The reason the traffic on Bitcointalk is 10 times more than any other crypto forum.
There is more sense in this with regards to OP than any other reason as to why, that would follow. I am not saying other reasons aren't concrete enough but, most of the foundation is laid on this very base. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency although, I've heard stories of some similar failed projects but bitcoin occupies the position of the pioneer cryptocurrency and having the creator of bitcoin to have create this forum, its only expected to be something as perfect as bitcoin itself. Also, bitcointalk had stood the test of time just like bitcoin itself and its highly moderated environmentcoupled with the way users of the forum ensure truths is uphold makes it the best place to get an understanding of cryptocurrency.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 11:27:45 PM

Am yet to visit the other forum you quite mentioned. Am surprised to hear that we have other crypto forums that exist apart from this forum. I don't think there will be a need for me to check on other forums anyway since this forum has impacted me on the kind of knowledge I need to excel in crypto. This forum hasn't disappointed me once in my hunger for crypto knowledge and awareness. It gladdens my heart that I get to know btt

It's just normal to have another platform for specific crypto or so although, BTT is quite useful when in terms of other crypto information such as Bitcoin and other topics. Most of them are fond of gambling using crypto in this platform that's why most of them visited this forum and besides lots of information you can find it here since this is the forum Satoshi used to use back then when he/she was making Bitcoin.

Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 812
Merit: 196

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 11:52:18 PM

It is almost rare in these times for an original to exist without a counterfeit or an imitation or better still a competition worthy of note. Bitcoin is a grand master in the digital currency space and as such other coins only but emulates. This forum has been insightful to many and as such any other forum might be okay, but it just won't do. I like the experience I get here.

2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 595

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 04:04:43 AM

Because it literally is a one stop shop.  You can find just about damn near anything you desire from info on a plethora subjects, goods, collectibles, history, etc.  What's there not to like about this?!
Ringar (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 04:05:22 AM

it is a unique place where I can read the opinions of bitcoin enthusiasts.
More or less all fans of this technology have a forum account here Wink

Exactly, in Bitcointalk Forum Every type people here with their own knowledge, everytime user can learn something new about Bitcoin, Altcoin, Trading, many discussion and also about more topic.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 05:03:12 AM

The reason people will always prefer to be in Bitcointalk forum is because the forum was created by the founder of bitcoin (Satoshi Nakamoto), with information alone it gives one the comfort to remain in the forum,  this forum is the most reliable forum have visited that is reliable,  a forum that stands for the truth, that is always against scam. For me this is the best forum for anyone to learn about bitcoin more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KellyHands

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 11:48:26 AM

Almost From Seven Month i use Bitcointalk Forum. I see that have many Forum same like Bitcointalk. For Example, Cryptotalk, Altcointalk, Bitcoingarden etc Forum. But Why People Always like and Use This Bitcointalk Forum.     

From my little experience and finding, I know Bitcointalk is the premier forum for discussions about cryptocurrency. It's no news that the forum was instituted by the founder of Bitcoin which is Satoshi and has structures in place to keep it running. It's been running smoothly for over a decade now and has contributed immensely to the growth and development of Bitcoin.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2022, 06:43:00 PM

How of I ask why people use Bitcoin and love Bitcoin were a lot of altcoins around us. The answer will be almost the same. Because Bitcoin is the mother coin that has been deployed by Satoshi Nakamoto. And this forum is Bitcointalk founded by the same person. People love to stay here to learn about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Also, people earn from here variously by selling their skills or products. It's become the most popular cryptocurrency forum nowadays. That's why people love this forum.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 994
Merit: 714

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2022, 07:31:29 PM

The answer is very simple, but thou as simple as it may seems, it will still be hard for those getting to know Bitcoin new (i.e Newbies). So for me, people uses bitcointalk because it is the mother forum of Bitcoin, it was the forum created by Satoshi together with Bitcoin back then in 2009, where all the discussion on Bitcoin development was first discuss and could be found

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chexychukra

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 08:52:37 PM

I can't speak for other people why they choose this particular forum, but I can say what exactly I like here:

1. Lively and active community.
There will always be people who report on changes in the crypto world and beyond. Forum participants will immediately join the discussion of these topics, which allows you to get different points of view on the same situations. The more opinions we take into account, the more objectively we can get an idea of what happened.

2. Knowledge base.
Discussion of technical (and not only) questions allows readers to use this forum as a place where you can find a lot of answers. Information is constantly being accumulated and added to, which makes this information base in a sense evolving.

3. Historical component.
All the same, Bitcoin and Crypto Era began with this forum and bitcointalk is of great importance in the development of thecrypto community and bitcoin. A lot of important events happened or began here and it's nice to realize belonging to this community, albeit on a modest scale.

4. Events and competitions.
If the community is active, then various contests will not be rare, as you can see for yourself. Starting from the art conquesst and ending with the culinary contest, like pizza-day contest. There is a wide variety of them.

5. Signature and bounty campaigns.
It would be hypocritical not to mention it. It can be considered a nice bonus to be able to participate in this campaigns.

In one form or another, some of the items on this list are in other forums, but I think they are far behind the bitcointalk. And if compared with the forums indicated by OP, then for the most part they turned out to be "half-dead" (almost inactive), in my opinion, when I looked at them.

Absolutely true! The only thing I would change is the design... It's too old for such a progressive forum as this one.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 09:31:01 PM

If you are a believer of bitcoin, you will know eventually that bitcointalk is the only one founded by Satoshi in the earliest time, and that made it more reliable because of Satoshi, who is also the man behind bitcoin. Others that have come out are just bitcointalk cloned, and we don’t even know if the information there are reliable or not. However, with bitcointalk, you can assure that most of the information are informative and legit as mostly are made by experienced members. And that spamming in the forum and making off topics are highly not allowed.
Bholutefe

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 11:07:00 PM

Everything about Bitcointalk forum is excellent… all is in order , compared to other forum whereby there ain’t much to gain except for a lot of spammers and nothing to show for. There are so many ideas and knowledges to gain here, so many good outcomes to gather with time. Most importantly, like I would always say to myself that Patience is the key in every journey or facet in life.  Like myself, am just getting started and am yet to familiarise myself with a lot of things and I believe that With time, I would definitely get to know better and gain a brighter exposure here as well.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 03:37:59 AM

Bitcointalk was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of bitcoin. Bitcointalk is the first kind of such forums. Bitcointalk has most quality posts. The reason the traffic on Bitcointalk is 10 times more than any other crypto forum.
This forum is way popular than the other you mentioned, remember its Satoshi who started this forum and thats why many new crypto owners come into this site to announce their projects either for publicity or to attract investors even ETH has a topic here.

Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 11:25:56 AM

There was a time I visited some crypto forum, to be honest it nothing to be compared to bitcointalk. This forum Hava alot of quality post and it give you plenty solution to most crypto related problems and again you can never get boring for you to be in this forum. All I can say is bitcointalk is one of a kind.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 01:54:25 PM

This forum is way popular than the other you mentioned, remember its Satoshi who started this forum and thats why many new crypto owners come into this site to announce their projects either for publicity or to attract investors even ETH has a topic here.
I think why bitcointalk forum is the best among all , it is the first cryptocurrency forum that is well organised.  Other cryptocurrency forums are learning from bitcointalk.org forum and imitating the standard of it. Bitcointalk forum is the oldest forum for other forum to learn from.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 02:26:47 PM

Bitcoin talk is more authentic despite the fact that there are others trying to imitate it. Moreso, I think there are more quality and experience hands here on Bitcoin talk than any other forum. I think also Bitcoin talk has more popularity than any other forum. Of all the other forums you mentioned, I have only visited altcointalk, didnt even know those other forums existed.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 03:11:15 PM

It is not possible to limit the reasons that drive users to visit a particular site more than others. But the features of the Bitcointalk forum are very special. Apart from the fact that it was launched by the inventor of Bitcoin himself, Bitcointalk is absolutely popular for reasons that can be summarized in the following points :
- It contains all the relevant information regarding blockchain technology and its various uses, including Bitcoin, for which an entire section is dedicated.
- It has a free market to launch businesses in the field of blockchain or services that accept payments in cryptocurrencies.
- It has local sections for the most important languages used around the world, and each section subdivides into subsections to organize the topics.
- The Bounty section that enables users to earn money for doing simple tasks using their social media accounts.
- Scam & Accusations board where ratings for scam sites are listed.
And many other features that it is not enough to mention and explain them all .
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 07:51:34 PM

One thing to location too is the strict rules which makes it a no compromise pla ce and gives users the idea of only what is correct and acceptable could be done here. Although, we've got certain things like scams and scam projects that are not directly moderated but, we've got a trust system to handle that and it's being handed good.
Be that as it may, its a unique environment for crypto business and enthusiast to strive, where you can seek legit and on point information and most of all, users on the forum do there best to always be available for others in solving there problems and answering research questions. I wonder where I would want to be if not here.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀