Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only Africans can develop Africa  (Read 370 times)
Die_empty (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 08:43:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2022, 08:57:37 PM by Die_empty

Recently the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, started a five-day four-nation expedition of Africa. He is slated to visit Egypt,  Ethiopia, Uganda and the Republic of the Congo. During a press conference in Cairo he blamed the West for the atrocities in Ukraine. He had also written an op-ed where he claimed that unlike the West Russia has “not stained itself with the bloody crimes of colonialism. He painted the Kremlin (and especially the current Putin government) as the defender of nations against Western colonial ambitions and aggression.

Yes to a large extent the West have not been a sincere and reliable ally of Africa. Africa is today ravaged by corrupt leaders but the West aided the assassination of Africa’s finest leaders. The killings of Thomas Sankara,  Murtala Mohamed and Patrice Lumumba have been linked to the West because of their anti-Western policy or stance. The exploitation and dehumanization of slave trade cannot be described. Western powers treated Africans less than animals. African culture and arts were diluted and stolen. Some artworks stolen by Europeans are been returned to Africa out of repentance and restitution.The West has always aided corrupt African politicians to siphon and bank African funds by granting them access to European banks. They support or back coup and crises because of their selfish interest.

But Africa should not be deceived because Russia is not a viable alternative to the West. We are seeing an increase of Russian interference in the internal affairs of many African countries. It is already heavily involved in domestic politics in Sudan , CAR, DRC and Mali.  Some countries are being indirectly colonized by Russia. There is evidence that suggests that Russia has colluded with Sudan's beleaguered military leadership, enabling billions of dollars in gold to bypass the Sudanese state and to deprive the poverty-stricken country of hundreds of millions in state revenue. The Wagner group is committing untold human right abuses in some conflict or war stricken African nations. The invasion of Ukraine is a clear proof that Russia can invade any country even in Africa. Russia cannot also be a trusted friend of Africa because it can use food as a weapon of war.

No doubt the West and Russia have contributed immensely to the multidimensional development of Africa. They have given Africa strategic investments, trade incentives and lucrative energy deals, but the truth is that the West and Russia cannot love Africa more than Africans. The West and Russia will never genuinely aid the development of Africa. If Africa develops who would buy their products and how would they get cheap raw material. Africa is one of Russia and the West cheapest market. Hence, only Africans can develop Africa.  

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 11:19:15 PM

Do I have to go to the State Department of Africa to apply for African citizenship?

I'm pretty sure they will accept me, because I am white.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
StanCrypt

Activity: 65
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:05:08 AM

Do I have to go to the State Department of Africa to apply for African citizenship?

I'm pretty sure they will accept me, because I am white.

Cool

I don't think there is any institution like "State Department of Africa", Africa is a continent not a country. You could go to a country in Africa and apply for citizenship.
Also not all African Countries are that backward to  accept you just because you are white.
Die_empty (OP)

Give all before death

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:38:59 AM

I don't think there is any institution like "State Department of Africa", Africa is a continent not a country. You could go to a country in Africa and apply for citizenship.
Also not all African Countries are that backward to  accept you just because you are white.
The insinuation that Africa is totally backward is the birthplace discrimination and superiority mentality. Africa is going through a transitional phase and it is glaring that once corruption is uprooted, Africa would become a shinning light. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 03:05:37 PM

The insinuation that Africa is totally backward is the birthplace discrimination and superiority mentality. Africa is going through a transitional phase and it is glaring that once corruption is uprooted, Africa would become a shinning light. 

In Ethiopia alone there are seventy-some tribes that each consider themselves a nation. What about the rest of the formal nations of Africa? You can't talk about Africa as though it were a nation. If you want it to be a nation, there are a lot of people in Africa that you have to change the mindsets of. The term "Africa" being used as one-size-fits-all, doesn't even make sense.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
yourthankyou

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 08:20:41 AM

Africa is really in a harsh position now. Without already developed countries it won't have that much technologies and work places. But on the other hand, developed countries just use this beautiful place and people's labor. 
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 11:53:29 AM

I disagreed with your title that only Africa we develop an African country, I can see that this is totally false information because from the onset the development of African countries as little they are right now. Come from the European countries who collaborate them and educate them from from management of resources and also initiate the lifestyle of African Kingdom before the colonial master so therefore I believe that Africans power come from the European community
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 12:13:50 PM

I disagreed with your title that only Africa we develop an African country, I can see that this is totally false information because from the onset the development of African countries as little they are right now. Come from the European countries who collaborate them and educate them from from management of resources and also initiate the lifestyle of African Kingdom before the colonial master so therefore I believe that Africans power come from the European community
From the unset Africa has been underdeveloped because they lack knowledge,  education and understanding of what it takes to develop a nation, Africans are educated now but their country is still not develop,  Africa have the resources  but the only thing they do is to loot fund. Africa feel lazy to develop their country with the fund they have. Let's take dubai for example,  dubai is located in a desert land but the people of dubai were the one that develop their country,  dubai was not developed by Americans or the Europeans.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 08, 2022, 01:19:11 PM

I agree that it is better for Africans to build their own countries, but that external intervention is needed to make this process work well. This intervention could be in the form of investment or human resources, because it would not be possible for Africans to be able to build their own country relying on their current resources without outside intervention. Africans can collaborate with outsiders in developing their country and that is the most appropriate way to advance their region.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:23:35 AM

Recently the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, started a five-day four-nation expedition of Africa. He is slated to visit Egypt,  Ethiopia, Uganda and the Republic of the Congo. During a press conference in Cairo he blamed the West for the atrocities in Ukraine. He had also written an op-ed where he claimed that unlike the West Russia has “not stained itself with the bloody crimes of colonialism. He painted the Kremlin (and especially the current Putin government) as the defender of nations against Western colonial ambitions and aggression.

Yes to a large extent the West have not been a sincere and reliable ally of Africa. Africa is today ravaged by corrupt leaders but the West aided the assassination of Africa’s finest leaders. The killings of Thomas Sankara,  Murtala Mohamed and Patrice Lumumba have been linked to the West because of their anti-Western policy or stance. The exploitation and dehumanization of slave trade cannot be described. Western powers treated Africans less than animals. African culture and arts were diluted and stolen. Some artworks stolen by Europeans are been returned to Africa out of repentance and restitution.The West has always aided corrupt African politicians to siphon and bank African funds by granting them access to European banks. They support or back coup and crises because of their selfish interest.

But Africa should not be deceived because Russia is not a viable alternative to the West. We are seeing an increase of Russian interference in the internal affairs of many African countries. It is already heavily involved in domestic politics in Sudan , CAR, DRC and Mali.  Some countries are being indirectly colonized by Russia. There is evidence that suggests that Russia has colluded with Sudan's beleaguered military leadership, enabling billions of dollars in gold to bypass the Sudanese state and to deprive the poverty-stricken country of hundreds of millions in state revenue. The Wagner group is committing untold human right abuses in some conflict or war stricken African nations. The invasion of Ukraine is a clear proof that Russia can invade any country even in Africa. Russia cannot also be a trusted friend of Africa because it can use food as a weapon of war.

No doubt the West and Russia have contributed immensely to the multidimensional development of Africa. They have given Africa strategic investments, trade incentives and lucrative energy deals, but the truth is that the West and Russia cannot love Africa more than Africans. The West and Russia will never genuinely aid the development of Africa. If Africa develops who would buy their products and how would they get cheap raw material. Africa is one of Russia and the West cheapest market. Hence, only Africans can develop Africa.  

Africa are people that are culture and their are always against what affects their culture and as such she can only develop when their accept themselves as their are and believes that they have capacity mentally, spiritual and physically to developed themselves. The greatest obstacles before them is been able to believe themselves.
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 09:22:01 AM

Yes! Only Africans can develop Africa, but not in a fake libertarian capitalist 'pull yourself by your own bootstraps' shit. We still need to acknowledge the extent of influence (mostly bad) other countries of the world had on the African continent and we should all strive to develop a better Africa. That being said, the change of mentality, will for change a betterment must come and can only come from within the Africans themselves and they should be the ones that initiate that change, the rest of the world then needs to follow suit and help.

Die_empty (OP)

Give all before death

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 05:46:19 PM

Yes Europe contributed immensely to the development of Africa in different areas but Africa paid the price. From slave trade, to colonialism and now neo-colonialsm Africa have always been exploited by the West. Although we can say that even the colonial masters are far better than the corrupt set of rulers in Africa but the truth is nobody can put your house in order for you. We Africans most strive to make our continent a better place because if we don't nobody will do it for us. The Europeans you are looking up to help you solve you problems have enough issues to handle in Europe.

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 01:21:45 PM

I agree that it is better for Africans to build their own countries, but that external intervention is needed to make this process work well. This intervention could be in the form of investment or human resources, because it would not be possible for Africans to be able to build their own country relying on their current resources without outside intervention. Africans can collaborate with outsiders in developing their country and that is the most appropriate way to advance their region.
Even if Africa collaborate with other countries in terms of resources and economy,  if Africa leaders still not care for Africans in Africa their will be a problem.  Development starts in Africa when common Africans can see it , touch it, and feel it. Building Africa in terms of resources and development and Africans I still suffering then their is no development.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1251

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:34:17 PM

Well, one thing i've come to understand is that every country, all of the time put their interest first, in every decision they make or every action and inaction, it is always their country's interest before anything else, as a result of that i'd not blame any country or region for the underdevelopment of another. Colonialism was over quite a long time ago, and all African countries now have their countrymen ruling them, if all through these years they have pursued the interest of their nation, in regards to development and other whatnots, they'd definitely be in a better place right now, but for African leaders it has always been about their own selfish interest, and for as long as that continues, there would hardly be development in that region; all i can say is that it is time for most parts of Africa to stand for good leadership or absolutely nothing else.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:22:38 PM

The hunting is good in CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC and DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO.

Look up Tippu Tib. He was a great Arab African slaver and hunter. His stories are very interesting, and show how the Brits were involved in Africa in the 1800s.

Cool

Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 09:48:02 AM

he blamed the West for the atrocities in Ukraine
why should the west received the blame, are they the ones engaging Ukraine or how does their actions stimulate the war between Russia and Ukraine, flimsy excuses are just another way to cover up shitty deeds, this is woman lives we are talking about.

he claimed that unlike the West Russia has “not stained itself with the bloody crimes of colonialism

am sure that's not part of his agenda on visit to Africa except if Putin intend to lead a propaganda to justify his actions in other to have his support from the Africa

Western powers treated Africans less than animals

id this a campaign against the western region or something else?

African culture and arts were diluted and stolen

i cease from believing in this.

the West has always aided corrupt African politicians to siphon and bank African funds by granting them access to European banks. They support or back coup and crises because of their selfish interest

I can't believe all the way from Russia he came down to Africa to be discussing all these heresies, tell me a country that has no corruption and i will show you the worst side of them, the West never lay force on any African countries, they issue them freedom as at when needed, not only west has been involved in colonization rule in the past, this act of slavery still exist in many path of the world till today.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BryaCull

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 07:42:38 AM

God helps those who help themselves. Africa is potentially a land of opportunities and nobody would ever understand Africa better than Africans. To develop Africa and boost its economy, of course Africans are the main forces. In the early stage, Africa may really need a lot of foreign investment and assistance, as development continues, Africans should be always independent, whether economically or politically. Don't worry, they will do just fine.
Frankolala

Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 01:34:57 PM

You are right only Africans can develop Africa since it is their fatherland, the western nations are after winning territories and wants something in return. It is impossible for countryA to develop countryB without having an interest of benefiting from country B. Africa still needs the support of the western country to develop their countries in technology aspect.

It is bad leadership that is killing Africa if not Africa is endowed with good natural resources that can be used to develop Africa in other for it to be a better place, instead the money is been embezzled by the government. Africa leaders can send their children to study in the western world to learn about development technology and every other aspect of life which after studies, this African scholars can come back home to teach the people in Africa what they have learnt to enhance development.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 01:46:07 PM

Africans should be always independent, whether economically or politically. Don't worry, they will do just fine.

Africa's problem is not that it is dependant on foreign countries economically or politically. Its problem is the corruption that continent has allowed to grow among its citizens. Corruption has killed Africa. It lives with us now and those at the leadership position are not willing to do anything about it. It even benefits them because there is nobody to call them to questioning. In my country, nobody takes any indictment of public office holders seriously because we know they will let them go once money exchanges hand. The legal system is so corrupt that criminals are let off the hook if they can offer bribe money to judges.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 04:05:34 PM

No change will occur until our leaders and people put Africa first. Only Africans can develop Africa; no one else can. Even the western world is envious of the resources in Africa because it is a privileged continent. However, our leaders are currently using western oppression and corruption. In our culture, corruption and tyranny has no roots in African history. The world's most corrupt leaders right now are from Africa. If we want to do it right, we must first concentrate on exchanging using just one currency. Africa will eventually rebel against corrupt leaders and bad governance, in my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: