Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia plays the blame game  (Read 104 times)
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 11:01:08 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2022, 11:34:14 AM by Majestic-milf
Merited by Quickseller (1)

The attack of Russia to Ukraine has reached 5 months, 1 week and 3 days, with bodies of both Russian and Ukraine soldiers and civilians littered about, and buildings destroyed in it's wake, yet there seems to be no stop in sight.

Recently, Lt. Gen Igor Konashenkov has come out to allege that the US was approving targets for American-made Himars artillery, used by Kyiv forces.
 A Himars is a multiple rocket system which can launch precision-guided missiles at targets as far as 70km(45m). And it is more accurate than the Russian equivalent!

2014 sonata 2.0 t 0 60

Konashenkov has asserted that the Biden administration is responsible for all the rocket attacks approved by Kyiv on residential areas and civilian infrastructure facilities in settlements of Donbas and other regions that caused mass deaths of civilians.

In April, Foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov had this to say on US President Joe Biden's  decision to supply Ukraine with billions of dollars worth of arms : "NATO in essence, is engaged in a war with Russia through a proxy and is arming that proxy".

"War means war,"
 Where I can't help being curious is in the manner the US is supposedly helping Ukraine fight the war. Are they scared of Russia's action if they openly suport the war or is there something else they are guarding against? Your thoughts...
link

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 02:14:45 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Let's say their accusations are correct and they all have the necessary tools to prove that the USA has indeed helped the Ukrainian army by supplying those heavy war machinery to give them an advantage. Is this some sort of a sign that the USA and western allies might join soon? because they might speculate by now, that the Russian forces are weakening due to months of the never-ending war with Ukraine. If this gonna happen, then it is really bad. I really hope it's not the case.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 02:19:12 PM

Where I can't help being curious is in the manner the US is supposedly helping Ukraine fight the war. Are they scared of Russia's action if they openly suport the war or is there something else they are guarding against? Your thoughts...

It's the same reason why the U.S. was not willing to put a no-fly zone back in March, they don't want to escalate. They're satisfied with a war by proxy. It's what the U.S. has been doing with Russia in the middle east for years as they were dealing with Bashar al-Assad. As long as they don't escalate with a direct declaration of war, war by proxy seems to be a winning strategy.
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 02:37:28 PM

The BBC article at the link states the following:

Code:
"A spokesperson for Moscow's defence ministry alleged the US was approving targets
for American-made Himars artillery used by Kyiv's forces.
Lt Gen Igor Konashenkov said intercepted calls between Ukrainian officials revealed the link.
The BBC could not independently verify this."

BBC is in their repertoire, when some information is inconvenient for them, they immediately turn into helpless blind kittens.
The Russian General Konashenkov clearly indicated who and where from Ukrainian officials said this.
It was an interview with General Skibitsky, Deputy Head of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Military Department, in The Telegraph.

Code:
"Asked how the US-provided Himars multiple-launch rocket systems have so precisely
targeted Russian fuel and ammunition depots, as well as battlefield headquarters in eastern Ukraine,
Gen Skibitsky said “in this case in particular, we use real-time information”.
US officials are not providing direct targeting information, which would potentially undermine their case
for not being direct participants in the war, Gen Skibitsky said.
However, he suggested there was a level of consultation between intelligence officials of both countries
prior to launching missiles that would allow Washington to stop any potential attacks
if they were unhappy with the intended target."
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 03:16:38 PM

The attack of Russia to Ukraine has reached 5 months, 1 week and 3 days, with bodies of both Russian and Ukraine soldiers and civilians littered about, and buildings destroyed in it's wake, yet there seems to be no stop in sight.

Recently, Lt. Gen Igor Konashenkov has come out to allege that the US was approving targets for American-made Himars artillery, used by Kyiv forces.
 A Himars is a multiple rocket system which can launch precision-guided missiles at targets as far as 70km(45m). And it is more accurate than the Russian equivalent!

https://i.ibb.co/QM7YfQB/126177285-ukraine-weapons-himars-2x640-nc-2x-nc.png
https://statewideinventory.org/hyundai-0-60-times
2014 sonata 2.0 t 0 60

Konashenkov has asserted that the Biden administration is responsible for all the rocket attacks approved by Kyiv on residential areas and civilian infrastructure facilities in settlements of Donbas and other regions that caused mass deaths of civilians.

In April, Foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov had this to say on US President Joe Biden's  decision to supply Ukraine with billions of dollars worth of arms : "NATO in essence, is engaged in a war with Russia through a proxy and is arming that proxy".

"War means war,"
link

Yes! The damage and the death is being done in Ukraine, not Russia. And as the fighting moves forward, more and more of the Ukrainian armaments, their own or those from the US, will fall into the hands of Russia. And Russia is smart enough to figure out how how to use US war machines.

I don't have a crystal ball to determine what will happen, who will win, but my thoughts are that if the Ukraine wants to remain a somewhat autonomous nation, they should surrender... before there is nothing left there to fight for.

Kharkiv was a wonderful city. But the shelling done in that area, by both Russian and Ukrainian forces is destroying it. Check the interactive war maps on the Internet.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 09:45:26 AM

https://i.ibb.co/QM7YfQB/126177285-ukraine-weapons-himars-2x640-nc-2x-nc.png
https://statewideinventory.org/hyundai-0-60-times
2014 sonata 2.0 t 0 60

"War means war,"
link

Yes! The damage and the death is being done in Ukraine, not Russia. And as the fighting moves forward, more and more of the Ukrainian armaments, their own or those from the US, will fall into the hands of Russia. And Russia is smart enough to figure out how how to use US war machines.

I don't have a crystal ball to determine what will happen, who will win, but my thoughts are that if the Ukraine wants to remain a somewhat autonomous nation, they should surrender... before there is nothing left there to fight for.

Kharkiv was a wonderful city. But the shelling done in that area, by both Russian and Ukrainian forces is destroying it. Check the interactive war maps on the Internet.

Cool
I think that Ukraine can still fight. From the link, it seems the Russians are a bit bothered by the intro of these Himars. Yes, there has been losses, but who knows what will happen when they finally accept defeat? There'll probably be no Ukraine to tell your children about and if Putin still remains in power, there'd be nothing in history books..
 I think Zelensky knows that the best way to end the war is to give in, but he'd be no worse than Genghis Khan when the Russians invaded and conquered Siberia, if he doesn't fight harder and coupled with the support from the US, I think he's headed somewhere.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 02:07:56 PM

Well, they have been playing the blame game for some time now, and when I say sometimes, I mean since the Soviet era. Now don't get me wrong, the US foreign aggressive politics have been terrorizing the world since after WW1, but that doesn't mean Russia hasn't done the same, so this is just a classic example of whataboutism.

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 04:57:54 PM

In love and war, everything is permissible.
The policy of blaming and blaming the other party is also among the strategies adopted to justify a particular position or to mobilize support.
And it is not only Russia that adopts this strategy, but also the United States and the Western axis in order to justify its support for Ukraine in what looks like a proxy war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 05:32:30 PM

I swear, someone's building a giant transmutation circle in that area LOL. Anyway, Russia don't really have any right to complain about these hot new toys, they're the ones the fired the first shot.

They could have settled with a proxy war between Kyiv and the separatist regions they were supporting but they instead chose to put their boots on the ground. Now they're going to keep getting bogged down there. There were already within striking distance of Kyiv, they could have drastically cut this conflict short by outright taking over the capital and installing a new government.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: