Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 05:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell the project - crypto wallet  (Read 29 times)
bryantbreed (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 01:44:02 PM

Crypto wallet for your white activity with the possibility of expansion. Modern and adaptive design, competitive advantages and your own stablecoin.

Developed a project for my business. Selling due to a change in my line of business.

Crypto wallet features:
1. Storage of cryptocurrencies.
2. Sending cryptocurrencies inside and outside the wallet.
3. Cryptocurrency exchange inside the wallet.
4. Staking stablecoin.
5. Your stablecoin inside the wallet.

The project was developed for 5 months and was fully completed in March 2022. Has strong protection, 2FA and encryption keys.

Advantages:
1. Sending cryptocurrencies from wallet to wallet without commissions.
2. Fast transfers within the wallet.
3. Own stablecoin pegged to the US dollar.
4. Staking stablecoin 152% per annum.
5. Cryptocurrency exchange in the wallet.

Test advertising was carried out, more than 100 users registered, of which 11 use the wallet, replenished the balance, turned on staking, and made transactions.

There is an admin panel where you can see statistics on how many registered per day, how many are online, how many in total and the total balance of cryptocurrencies.

You earn profit from the sale of the stablecoin. You will be given access to the owner's account on the balance of which is 100 million stablecoins, which are bought by users through the cryptocurrency exchange. Additional profit from commissions for withdrawing from the wallet.

What are you getting:
1. Crypto wallet (all files, database).
2. Technical documentation for the site.
3. Domain.
4. Admin panel.
5. Telegram channel.
6. YouTube channel.
7. Data from hosting, replenished before the end of the year.

Also, a month of help from me, I will tell you all the points, answer your questions, and make changes to the site according to your wishes.

Price 5400$

The project can be used both for white business, providing crypto wallet services, cryptocurrency exchange, and for other activities.

The site address will be given in the PM.

Contacts: https://t.me/ChaneSupp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: