Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Best Shot.  (Read 143 times)
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 04:50:36 PM
Merited by Mate2237 (3)

Bitcoin talk is the most popular Bitcoin online memory and data bank, it serves as a blockchain-first digital hub for both analysts and researchers. Some members here came to the know about this forum through Google search and other knowledge base quests, but the most important thing is that we are all here and history have made this forum unique with a large number of members here that have first-hand knowledge since its inception of Bitcoin and bitcointalk even Satoshi Nakamoto is a member of this Noble forum after creating the forum. This thread is created as a reminder to everyone that, this forum is noble enough and every legitimate member needs to take the best shot. In the future you will witness that you started on a good note and you are privileged to add to the general understanding of Bitcoin, blockchain and the forum and I most say bitcointalk is the best cryptocurrency social media with first-hand information guided by rules and regulation that help shape the general perspective and actions of every member.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 08:03:27 PM

Apart from being the oldest and arguably the most popular bitcoin or cryptocurrency forum, bitcointalk has passed the test of continuity. The legacies of the heroes pass are being passed on and sustained in this forum.  That is why I am always careful of the contributions I make today, because posterity will look back at today in as much as bitcoin will remain alive.

I derive so much joy reading posts from Satoshi and the old developers. I look at their contributions and try to imagine how smart they were. Tbh, they were very smart. But some were smarter. Then, I give it to them all, and some of them are still with us here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 08:36:14 PM

Apart from bitcointalk forum. Is there any other crypto currency forum like bitcointalk? Bitcointalk forum is unarguable is the best forum ever. The information I have seen and gotten are legit and accurate. No social media platform can provide these kind information for it users. And bitcointalk is going to beat any other social media in the internet soon. just a matter of time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 03:02:10 AM

Apart from bitcointalk forum. Is there any other crypto currency forum like bitcointalk? Bitcointalk forum is unarguable is the best forum ever. The information I have seen and gotten are legit and accurate. No social media platform can provide these kind information for it users. And bitcointalk is going to beat any other social media in the internet soon. just a matter of time.
Bitcoin garden, altcointalks, but seriously not can compared with this forum in terms of rules and regulation and cleanliness of the forum.

Satoshi would be happier to know that this is the best forum in relation to cryptocurrency and discussion site for bitcoin. No one could surpass this forum in my opinion and will continously adapt many features more in the future.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1500

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2022, 07:17:47 AM

This thread is created as a reminder to everyone that, this forum is noble enough and every legitimate member needs to take the best shot. In the future you will witness that you started on a good note and you are privileged to add to the general understanding of Bitcoin, blockchain and the forum and I most say bitcointalk is the best cryptocurrency social media with first-hand information guided by rules and regulation that help shape the general perspective and actions of every member.

Well, it is also created to get some merits, which you have already achieved, but I don't blame you, as we all like to be given merits.

I, having a good regard for Bitcointalk, don't share your optimistic view. It's a very good forum with very good information, but look at what the average user does in the bounties section, for example. Or the shitposters. Although there was a bigger problem with the latter years ago, which I think the merit system has helped to alleviate.

If we are talking about someone who visits technical boards a lot, I might share your view, but they are in the minority.

Bitcoin garden, altcointalks, but seriously not can compared with this forum in terms of rules and regulation and cleanliness of the forum.

Satoshi would be happier to know that this is the best forum in relation to cryptocurrency and discussion site for bitcoin. No one could surpass this forum in my opinion and will continously adapt many features more in the future.

It also depends on whether you are a native speaker from an English-speaking country or from other countries. In Spanish there are a couple, forobits and the cryptocurrency section of forocoches. The former is more serious than the latter. And I think they are mostly made up of people from Spain, I suppose that in Latin American countries there will be other forums.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2022, 07:50:28 AM

No social media platform can provide these kind information for it users. And bitcointalk is going to beat any other social media in the internet soon. just a matter of time.

Sounds childish. Do not forget that people have other interests besides bitcoins. I understand your enthusiasm for the forum, but I doubt your statements, people are not obligated to like what you or someone likes. The forum is good, there is a lot of information here, but you should not go crazy and write such flattering posts that are completely understandable to users for what.
OP, thanks for the reminder that everyone here has to do something. It's very patriotic. Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3150

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2022, 10:28:37 AM

Oh, what did you write, I guess it's not about collecting merit, that's what you and OP sound like.
No, Bitcointalk is not the only crypto-related forum, there are several others, even very active ones.
I'm not sure it's the best forum ever, there are several other very active and popular forums (not crypto-oriented), but with members who are also very well-versed in technology.  The forum software is older than many social networks, so if a forum is needed to overtake anyone, it is because it has already lost its dominant role in relation to SM.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 11:56:12 AM

No social media platform can provide these kind information for it users. And bitcointalk is going to beat any other social media in the internet soon. just a matter of time.
Social media platforms are more of entertainment purposes not sharing knowledge and this is bitcoin related forum where you only have the discussion about these topics only and no other things so comparing the forum with social media platform is absolutely wrong.You see there are rumours on social media these days but if you are on the forum you are gaining knowledge from the legitimate sources and if somebody is wrong other members put the right information to your eyes.So this forum is library for those who want to study and have open discussion about bitcoin and crypto stuff.

No, Bitcointalk is not the only crypto-related forum, there are several others, even very active ones.
I'm not sure it's the best forum ever, there are several other very active and popular forums (not crypto-oriented), but with members who are also very well-versed in technology.  The forum software is older than many social networks, so if a forum is needed to overtake anyone, it is because it has already lost its dominant role in relation to SM.
There are some other forums also like Bitcoingarden,cryptotalks where similar sort of discussion are being carried out but they have far less user base compared to bitcointalk and most of them are filled with only spam posting although it's the case here also but not too much compared to these forums.This forum is prevailing from a long time and developed by Satoshi having some financial benefits included with it so we see many users turning here only.Moreover the amount of knowledge you can gain here is abundant only if you wish to learn it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2022, 12:06:02 PM

The information I have seen and gotten are legit and accurate.
but seriously not can compared with this forum in terms of rules and regulation and cleanliness of the forum.
Unfortunately, because of the incentivized posts throughout our forum, the bolded parts aren't always the case [having said that, it has significantly improved in recent years]!
- For what it's worth, discussions/posts in "Bitcoin Stack Exchange" tend to be a bit cleaner than here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 12:11:25 PM

Unfortunately, because of the incentivized posts throughout our forum, the bolded parts aren't always the case [having said that, it has significantly improved in recent years]!
- For what it's worth, discussions/posts in "Bitcoin Stack Exchange" tend to be a bit cleaner than here.
You mean spam? Its inevitable but there are moderators who can deal with it and as a users its our responsibility to report some of it. Even other forums have spam and just my observation that bitcointalk is one of the cleanliness compared to others which arent moderated well.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 12:25:59 PM

The size of the forum storage cant be over-emphasize, massive, I will recommend the forum for anyone into bitcoin history research, is wealth of information from pioneering developers. Such a thread should come up at the anniversary of the forum to remind us of the purpose of the forum, discuss the successes and recommend improvements. Besides the website is simple, not heavy and can be easily work with

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2022, 09:33:07 PM

You mean spam? Its inevitable but there are moderators who can deal with it and as a users its our responsibility to report some of it. Even other forums have spam and just my observation that bitcointalk is one of the cleanliness compared to others which arent moderated well.
Haven't read through the forum and seen how spam have been fought in the forum, and that have helped to filter away spam posts with the reporting feature, moderators job have become easy and actions are taken asap, this feature is what most online forum fine so hard to handle, and bitcointalk due to it decentralized system appear to become the best information hubs for those who are not too lazy to read. I visited altcointalk a number of time and I discovered that the forum is just a copy cat of what Bitcointalk is but still altcointalk doesn't have what it take to man up with Bitcointalk standard.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██