Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:33:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to sell cod account with a shitload of charge shop packs for 8mbtc  (Read 28 times)
Checlets (OP)

Activity: 228
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 04:56:04 AM

Want to sell my Activision call of duty account with over $700 of paid blueprints on warzone vanguard modern warfare and coldwar, also have Damascus unlocked on all but 2 or 3 of the most recently released guns on modern warfare with all 4 rocket launchers having obsidian camo unlocked plus obsidian on the uzi, the MP7 the bizon, the kali sticks and I can't remember which but there's one other gun that had obsidian on it on modern warfare have a few coldwar guns gold and I've not diamond unlocked on melee weapons in pistols ARs SMG and possibly shotguns as well.

Before critics get in telling me I'm over charging please use your brain. This account hasn't been hacked every unlocked comes from actually grinding and effort, every single charge shop blueprint came from money that I had to earn. None of that this should be cheaper because you can use hacks for this crap applies here and this is why, you get it through hacks and your account is gonna get banned way easier, you put in the work and you don't hack then Activision won't delete your shit, I put in the time and the effort for this account and I'm not asking anywhere near it's true value. If your interested and want an escrow find one and introduce me, if you don't need escrow pm me, I'll give you log in and once you've logged in (10 mins tops) I'll expect you to send payment to my btc address.
You face no risk either way. Let me know if your genuinely interested either in thread or pm. I'm asking for 8mbtc or 8 1/1000ths of a Bitcoin. Just let me know what's up.
Frostbase

Activity: 33
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 07:57:57 AM

Want to sell my Activision call of duty account with over $700 of paid blueprints on warzone vanguard modern warfare and coldwar, also have Damascus unlocked on all but 2 or 3 of the most recently released guns on modern warfare with all 4 rocket launchers having obsidian camo unlocked plus obsidian on the uzi, the MP7 the bizon, the kali sticks and I can't remember which but there's one other gun that had obsidian on it on modern warfare have a few coldwar guns gold and I've not diamond unlocked on melee weapons in pistols ARs SMG and possibly shotguns as well.

Before critics get in telling me I'm over charging please use your brain. This account hasn't been hacked every unlocked comes from actually grinding and effort, every single charge shop blueprint came from money that I had to earn. None of that this should be cheaper because you can use hacks for this crap applies here and this is why, you get it through hacks and your account is gonna get banned way easier, you put in the work and you don't hack then Activision won't delete your shit, I put in the time and the effort for this account and I'm not asking anywhere near it's true value. If your interested and want an escrow find one and introduce me, if you don't need escrow pm me, I'll give you log in and once you've logged in (10 mins tops) I'll expect you to send payment to my btc address.
You face no risk either way. Let me know if your genuinely interested either in thread or pm. I'm asking for 8mbtc or 8 1/1000ths of a Bitcoin. Just let me know what's up.
I don't think you're gonna find someone who's willing to pay $700 for a COD account
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 08:32:26 AM

That's definitely true, I'm not asking for that much either.... Guys you actually gotta read the post, don't skim and think you know what's going on.
Checlets (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2022, 08:34:11 AM

At this time I'm asking 8mbtc that's roughly $170 to $180.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: