Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to send busd from ethereum wallet  (Read 65 times)
Humility4sure (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 03:42:19 PM

I received BUSD into my ethereum wallet and on checking my wallet I found out that it was on Binance smart chain. I know ethereum wallet supports ERC20 tokens and I really don't understand how BSC token was sent into the wallet.

Please, I'll like to know how to move the BUSD out of the wallet and if I'll pay the gas fee with ethereum or BNB. I have the seed of the ethereum wallet. The ethereum wallet was opened from the defunct Imtoken wallet.

Your advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morningstarr

Activity: 546
Merit: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 04:24:25 PM

Please, I'll like to know how to move the BUSD out of the wallet and if I'll pay the gas fee with ethereum or BNB.
Export your Metamusk wallet secret keys and import them to the trust wallet then you can use BUSD as normal.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 04:25:42 PM

You need to have BNB on the wallet as a Gas fee, it's just like Ethereum, to send USDT on Ethereum Network you need Ethereum on the wallet for a gas fee, what is the name of the wallet you are using? Add BNB and buy BNB for the gas fee, 2$ BNB will last you for a few transactions.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
BlaBlaGame.io
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 05:05:47 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (2)

I received BUSD into my ethereum wallet and on checking my wallet I found out that it was on Binance smart chain. I know ethereum wallet supports ERC20 tokens and I really don't understand how BSC token was sent into the wallet.

Please, I'll like to know how to move the BUSD out of the wallet and if I'll pay the gas fee with ethereum or BNB. I have the seed of the ethereum wallet. The ethereum wallet was opened from the defunct Imtoken wallet.

Your advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Don't worry, BSC and ETH wallets are the same though there are two different chains. It's made for your convenience.
Open your MetaMask, choose settings, then networks, then add the chain manually:

Chain name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Ticker: BNB
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com

Choose BNB chain after adding this one, and you will see your BSC tokens.

Since it's BSC, you will have to pay the gas fees in BNB.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2022, 05:09:06 PM

Here you go, https://coinmarketcap.com/alexandria/article/connect-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain-bsc

After adding the BNB network add a small BNB to make transactions. Then you have to add the BUSD contract address. You will find it on your transaction, which means have to add a new token. Then you can transfer your BUSD to another wallet. Don't worry, your fund is safe as long as you are holding the seed phrase. Just imports existing seed phrase during open Metamask. Just watch the tutorial how to do it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Humility4sure (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 05:31:11 PM

Thank you all for your assistance. The explanations were very helpful and insightful. God bless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: