Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am seem to be jobless and not bothered.  (Read 475 times)
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:50:00 AM

Getting a job these days can be very frustrating especially high paying job can could give us good pay that we can use to feed our family without any complain. population is increasing everyday as people keep giving birth to children without any control to make sure that we do not have a population level that will make food scarce and employments hard to get. We just need to keep managing the little we are earning to make sure that life is better.
Most of the people are not seeking jobs these days - there is a great trend of freelancing and work from home
And all the credit goes to COVID where people were at ease that they are not the one who suffers only. the whole world is sitting home

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:51:06 AM

Getting a job these days can be very frustrating especially high paying job can could give us good pay that we can use to feed our family without any complain. population is increasing everyday as people keep giving birth to children without any control to make sure that we do not have a population level that will make food scarce and employments hard to get. We just need to keep managing the little we are earning to make sure that life is better.
Thats true with this uncontrollable inflation just job with a minimum pay cannot do anything,if you want to live a peaceful life you should have a job who pays you a heavy amount ,which is not happening  realistically so that's why people nowadays are preferring to look for freelancing work or work from home or small scale businesses . Yes ,what you want with your life is your concern not others so live your life like the way you want and be happy and satisfied.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 02:42:01 PM

First thing is I appreciate your state of mind that you are not influenced or carried away by our typical society norms that is working 9 to 5 is a must for your happy life and similarly business should be your life.  You can be a happy person without a job and now in today's world there are zillion ways to earn money like online ,freelancer and online business.  So the mindset of people shouldn't be your headache.

Techkoy407

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 04:47:53 AM

And I was wondering, are there other people like me who are facing such mistaken thoughts and view from persons around their neighborhood towards them and how are they handling it.
You're not the only one who has experienced such an incident, in the area where I live it's also the same, here the majority of people work every day, some work in factories, offices, farmers, sell in shops and build houses or something like that.

while I'm just at home every day, but I have money, from my trading results in bitcoin and other crypto.
people automatically wonder, where do I get my money from, and sometimes someone says I'm lazy, because they think I only use my parents' money, even though I'm at home, I still work, invest in bitcoin, have a YouTube channel ,and I'm active on Instagram.

but I understand what they say, because in my area not many people know about crypto investing and the like, so I don't think badly of them.
Savannah99

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 08:13:04 AM

Don't care too much about other people's eyes, you can control the time yourself, you don't need to let others know, you like the current job, and it is enough to meet your expenses.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: