Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips to save my finances, to grow personal economy  (Read 970 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 09:14:43 PM
Merited by _BlackStar (1)

maybe you can add tips from your experience all.
Invest a little money for your health as well as for your vacation because you should not only think about the possibility of getting rich in the future about your investment while your health and psychology are compromised. These two things are very important to think about because the body also needs healthy nutrition and the brain also needs relaxation which does not always have to think about money and money.

It's true to live a simple life, but you don't have to cut too much of your life just to prioritize investments. 5% to 10% of your total budget is also a good range for you to invest as long as it is consistent with it. So don't worry too much about it because life isn't just about money.
It's a matter of life's balance as well. Although its more important to be always financially secured, that is why we have investments that will make our personal finance grow and prosper, but only made possible when done the right way. And after that, there's also a need for health and wellness, pleasure and recreation. As long as everything does not exceed with the budget, i guess everything will look profitable and healthy not only in finances, but in health and wellness as well.
BRINIRHA (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 09:31:42 PM
Merited by _BlackStar (1)

Invest a little money for your health as well as for your vacation because you should not only think about the possibility of getting rich in the future about your investment while your health and psychology are compromised. These two things are very important to think about because the body also needs healthy nutrition and the brain also needs relaxation which does not always have to think about money and money.

It's true to live a simple life, but you don't have to cut too much of your life just to prioritize investments. 5% to 10% of your total budget is also a good range for you to invest as long as it is consistent with it. So don't worry too much about it because life isn't just about money.
health must be prioritized. because even if we become rich in the future. but if we have health problems then of course we can not enjoy wealth perfectly. so you are absolutely right. that setting aside for health and all things related to relaxation and reflection, entertainment is also necessary to maintain physical and psychological health. and save as much as you can and don't push too hard. because something that is forced will produce a mental pressure that makes life less happy. keep enjoying life and also save as much or as much as you can.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1247

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 10:10:22 PM

-snip-
-snip-
Of course, investment should not be forced if it interferes with your other needs. Welfare is not only measured by how much money you have, but of course your quality of life must also be good even if the investment is not much. The same goes for work, you should not be enslaved by work. You have to take a break because again, money is not everything in life even though life requires money.

As long as you are able to invest, regardless of the amount [a little or a lot] then do it to the best of your ability. 5% - 10% of your total income doesn't matter even if you can't always maintain consistency, because the most important thing is that you have it.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 10:15:34 PM

-snip-
-snip-
Of course, investment should not be forced if it interferes with your other needs. Welfare is not only measured by how much money you have, but of course your quality of life must also be good even if the investment is not much. The same goes for work, you should not be enslaved by work. You have to take a break because again, money is not everything in life even though life requires money.

As long as you are able to invest, regardless of the amount [a little or a lot] then do it to the best of your ability. 5% - 10% of your total income doesn't matter even if you can't always maintain consistency, because the most important thing is that you have it.

As we can put it, money is just only one of the facets how we survive on this world. But it is not the ultimate reason for living. We have other means to survive and with this in mind, we need to take care of our mental and physical health. There's nothing wrong if our savings or investments is small. As long as we are happy and contented with our own lives, that's much better than worrying too much that we don't have.
Uruhara

Activity: 630
Merit: 610

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 10:23:45 PM
Merited by fillippone (2)

7. Pamper yourself with the specified time portion.
sometimes we need entertainment and fun. so if we usually do it often, for example every week. then make it once a month. because too much frugality can also make us stressed. then entertainment is needed here. provided that the entertainment is not excessive. because if we overdo it even our money can run out overnight.

Pampering ourselves to refresh our mood is a must. and I do a kind of vacation by traveling to a place that has a beautiful view. I do that to relieve the burden that I always carry during my work. so that in the future I can return to work in a fresh state.

Adequate rest or sleep is also an important capital in building the economy. because in fact people who have enough sleep can turn out to be more productive people. and can work with maximum concentration. because the focus on work will be difficult to obtain when our bodies are tired. So a healthy body and a good mood are needed.

I set aside about 10% of my salary to save and invest. and I also save 10% for emergency expenses. and 10% for my hobby as a pleasure. and the rest to meet other basic necessities of life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 11:26:43 PM

-snip-
-snip-

As we can put it, money is just only one of the facets how we survive on this world. But it is not the ultimate reason for living. We have other means to survive and with this in mind, we need to take care of our mental and physical health. There's nothing wrong if our savings or investments is small. As long as we are happy and contented with our own lives, that's much better than worrying too much that we don't have.
Contentment is just a thing where it cant be possible for a human being yet we do really have a never ending desire which it is normal to have that love for money and acquiring it as much as we could which i could say

that it is really just part of human nature on having these intentions in mind where accumulating money as much as we could.Even some people say that money isnt everything but the truth that you cant really make

those things possible if you arent having the money.Lets say when it comes to daily survival and other leisure things where you could really only attain if you do have the money.
Sustain is what you do need and if you do wish to have a financial freedom then you should do all sorts of things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ahli38

Activity: 840
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 01:26:52 AM

2. Buy only what is needed, and put aside the things that are only wanted but not needed.
This step is the most difficult for me. because sometimes I can't stop myself from things that I really want but really are not the main need.

but because I'm already married then I became able to restrain myself in the end. because I have to prioritize the needs of my children and my wife. my love for family is able to conquer the ego within me.

Because now I'm also saving to make a dream house for me and my wife and children.
so I also do a record for every money that comes in and out.

I also invest in bitcoin and some altcoins.

But when we are frugal, we must not forget to still be able to share some of our wealth to people who need it more. And don't forget to always give gifts to parents who have raised us. and share happiness with others even if only a little.
because our kindness to others is also a saving of service in the future. because humans need each other and cannot live alone.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 01:41:28 AM

health must be prioritized. because even if we become rich in the future. but if we have health problems then of course we can not enjoy wealth perfectly. so you are absolutely right. that setting aside for health and all things related to relaxation and reflection, entertainment is also necessary to maintain physical and psychological health. and save as much as you can and don't push too hard. because something that is forced will produce a mental pressure that makes life less happy. keep enjoying life and also save as much or as much as you can.
This is something that is important to emphasize, a great deal of people keep chasing wealth because they believe wealth is going to bring them the greatest amount of happiness, but they exchange their health for their wealth and that is a very bad trade, because I have seen people that have worked for all their lives and they have earned a good amount of money but now they have to spend all of that money just to try to recover the health that they have lost, so they do not get to enjoy their life anywhere near as much as those which got to keep their health.
bangjoe

Activity: 1456
Merit: 699

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 03:32:33 AM

These tips are often shared by me from economists, especially in financial management. It's just like you said that the lifestyle and needs of different people will be something that cannot be easily managed effectively. I agree with all suggestions or advice so that we can place good finances monthly with sufficient allocations. Maybe there are several principles that I often apply, one of which is that while I can still use a cheaper alternative, that's what I take.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 04:20:31 AM

I think the most important thing when managing finances is to have to strict in expenditure, now too much temptation for expenses, do not install online shopping applications on smartphones because unexpected things often occur, besides that we must always look for sources of income so that we can cover unexpected expenses.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

BRINIRHA (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:44:02 AM

This is something that is important to emphasize, a great deal of people keep chasing wealth because they believe wealth is going to bring them the greatest amount of happiness, but they exchange their health for their wealth and that is a very bad trade, because I have seen people that have worked for all their lives and they have earned a good amount of money but now they have to spend all of that money just to try to recover the health that they have lost, so they do not get to enjoy their life anywhere near as much as those which got to keep their health.
that's right mate. usually people who only pursue wealth without caring about their own health. they will usually be aware when their health has been felt to decline. and that's when they'll regret doing it. may we not become so greedy for wealth that we neglect our health. because health is much more expensive. even everyone would dont want to trade their health for money. because basically everyone knows that health is much more valuable. but it is greed that has blinded their hearts so that they forget their health and prioritize wealth. This is where the need for balanced and frugal financial management is not excessive.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 08:22:30 AM

Many good tips here. Making sure that you save and invest your savings in assets is never wrong. What kind of assets could be trickier but preferably in something you have some knowledge in. Could be crypto, stocks or real estate. If you havn't read "Rich dad, poor dad" it could be a great introduction to a mindset to grow your personal economy. Very basic but still potentially helpful.
Yes, there's some good tips here already that I saw except from the op so make sure to take down notes in case you haven't yet, I mean if you don't save yet but you are looking forward of doing it, now can be the time and this thread here was the sign that you are looking for. Saving and investing are different things, so our savings should be separated as that will be used for important situations in the future and should not be used in investing.

Investing on the other hand is not wrong but as long as you are investing on the right assets. If you want cryptos, it's not that tricky since there is bitcoin which is known to be the popular and also the safest coin for newbies.
lienfaye

Activity: 2954
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 08:33:53 AM

This is true. Dont be too focus on saving and investing money, we should also prioritize our health because everything will be futile if our health is in bad condition, it can drain our life savings. Thus work to continue earning, save, invest but on top of that is dont forget to take care of yourself. Its beneficial to get an insurance since we dont know what lies ahead.

As long as you are able to save and invest even in small portion every month I think that would be enough. We dont need to force ourselves in things that are hard for us to do. If you know that your monthly income is just enough for the expenses and you're determine to save then its time to look for other resources to have additional income.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 10:01:05 AM

Saving or managing finances is not an easy thing for some people, especially those who are thirsty for eyes to see what they want to buy. And this should be avoided because it is only temporary and not very useful when you are bored, and buy it if it is really useful and also needed.
and to be able to manage finances intelligently, there must be a selection of urgent needs that must be met, especially for the needs of life as a whole to live a comfortable, healthy and strong life.
and don't forget to invest and give charity, some important things I have to do are.

1. Personal and family needs.
2. even if only a little must be set aside for savings, for urgent needs.
3. Alms, this is obligatory for every 2.5% of income.
4. Investment, many uses and money works.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1610
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 10:16:22 AM

The tips you said here are all familiar to me and I think I heard these from someone also in a book by warren buffet and another book in the name of compound effect, regarding the second tip mostly people will say I have nothing save and invest because they will spend all the money they earn and then they will try to save everything remains from the money while this is wrong and we should first invest and save the money and then we can spend from everything remains for us, which is an important tip but unfortunately none pays attention to it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
numaibtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 11:44:14 AM

it is always a good idea to have a diversified portfolio. Defi investment products are a good option, alongside stocks. Have you got some Defi investments?
numaibtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 11:55:53 AM

4. Investment, many uses and money works.

Which money works are you referring to?
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 04:23:46 PM

• 5. Stop showing off. Nobody is actually impressed or intimidated by your expensive shit.

This point is often encountered among socialites who only have limited finances, often forcing themselves to appear as luxurious as possible so that they are said to be the richest people when in fact the opposite.

thank you for your tips because it keeps me motivated in saving money

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    CHAIN JOES
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    █▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
    |
    ▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
    📝
    uneng

Activity: 2044
    Merit: 784

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
    August 16, 2022, 04:57:59 PM

Avoid making debt, prioritize paying for goods and services at once, always seeking for discounts and additional benefits from the seller for doing this.

When hiring a service or purchasing a product, don't go only for the cheapest ones, rather go for the most cost-benefit ones. It will save you a lot of money on long run, because cheap things usually break faster and don't last for too long.

Stop saving money in fiat currencies. Swap your money into cryptocurrency or invest in goods and properties. Even bottles of wine can be a good choice to cheat corrosive inflation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
       ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
       ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
       ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
       ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
       ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
       ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
       ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
       ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
       ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
       ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████████████
    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    █  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
    █  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
    █       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
    █     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
    █    ██████████    █ ▐  █
    █   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
    █    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
    █     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
    █                  █▐ █
    █                  █▐▐▌
    █                  █▐█
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
    ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
    ▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
    ██         ▐█▌         ██
    ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
    ████████▄███████████▄████████
    ███▀    █████████████    ▀███
    ██       ███████████       ██
    ▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
    ▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
    ▀███████         ███████▀
    ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
    ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
    ..PLAY NOW..
    naira

Activity: 2002
    Merit: 591

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
    August 16, 2022, 05:27:55 PM

This point is often encountered among socialites who only have limited finances, often forcing themselves to appear as luxurious as possible so that they are said to be the richest people when in fact the opposite.
    In the principle of life, one does not need to take care of others with the finances they can afford. But what we often find is jealousy when other people can achieve what they want while we often pay attention to other people and comment on their every action. Living well is frugal, without showing off clearly is not easy, seeing the surrounding environment sometimes encourages us to be more in line with forcing the inability to have.

What we need to do is not comment on other people's economic life. But it's more about improving ourselves and adapting to what we have.

███████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████
    █████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
    ███
    ▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
    ███████
    ▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
    █████
    ███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
    ████
    ███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████