Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:32:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance want the best for crypto space  (Read 479 times)
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 06:55:03 PM

Binance is the perfect exchange in my opinion. Where the Binance system has very good protection so that all exchange activity they can see if there is a suspicion, they are quick to deal with it,

I'm a Binance user since 2017, and it's true that Binance is one of the best exchanges I've ever used,
there is no better exchange than Binance in my opinion, the trading volume in the spot market is also very large, so trading is easier

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:00:39 AM

Binance is the perfect exchange in my opinion. Where the Binance system has very good protection so that all exchange activity they can see if there is a suspicion, they are quick to deal with it,

I'm a Binance user since 2017, and it's true that Binance is one of the best exchanges I've ever used,
there is no better exchange than Binance in my opinion, the trading volume in the spot market is also very large, so trading is easier
Many people complain about the big corporations, however big corporations like binance do not get to become like that because of luck or other similar factors, binance has done a great job over the years in satisfying the needs of their customers and in return their customers do not see the need to use any other exchange, and while I would like for more exchanges to appear and challenge the dominance of binance at the same time this is something that I do not believe is going to happen any time soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: