Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Tradingview Webhooks in a Single Trade  (Read 109 times)
coinmanhere (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 02:01:18 PM
Merited by NotATether (5)

Ok so my question is, is it possible to use multiple Tradingview Webhooks in a single Trade for example let's say our main indicator give us a buysignal now i want to wait for another indicator to give signal like some crossover and then maybe another indicator condition within like 5 minutes(so basically a condition of a limited time too) and if all conditions are met place a order. Now this will use multiple Webhooks and also time conditions like other indicator has to give signal within 5 minutes but even 3 commas allows only one tradingview webhook , it do give other conditions but i want to use multiple webhooks/conditions is it possible to do that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinmanhere (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 03:24:24 AM

Wow no reply so no solution to this? I thought it will be very easy to get answer here.
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2022, 03:38:24 AM

Wow no reply so no solution to this? I thought it will be very easy to get answer here.
Because this board is general and the possibility that reading is a beginner who does not understand what you are asking. So I suggest you post things related to trading on the following Trading Discussion board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Kalchef

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 06:32:53 AM

Not very good with trading but trading view allows more access after your subscribe to premium, I like trading tool that just give you buy and sell signal instead of having few om your dashboard, for example lux algo.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2022, 03:09:53 PM

maybe because there is no direct solution for your request (with a high probability of what Husna QA said, this is a beginners & help section, and it is hard to expect experienced traders to come and give answers to usually banal questions)

going back to your problem, I would think in the direction of making my own trading bot, which will have this or a similar possibility. I know that the MT platform has a lot of advanced features, but it is basically simplified to forex trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
coinmanhere (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 05:10:27 AM

Actually i thought it was a beginner question and i basically post it here as to avoid any backlash like "put this stupid question in beginner how dare you ask us veterans this stupid question"

Anyway can the moderator move this question there as i don't want another backlash "how dare you ask same question again"
Husna QA
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2882

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 11:27:51 PM

Actually i thought it was a beginner question and i basically post it here as to avoid any backlash like "put this stupid question in beginner how dare you ask us veterans this stupid question"

Anyway can the moderator move this question there as i don't want another backlash "how dare you ask same question again"
By default, the thread creator (regular member) can move the topic he made to another board. Use the "Move topic" feature at the bottom left of the thread.
But, if you don't want to do it yourself, you can take advantage of the "Report to moderator" feature at the bottom right of the post.

My suggestion is to use the first option first.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 11:53:27 PM

Why would it be a stupid question?  Wink

IMO, most members are very helpful here if they understand what you are asking. It's the main point of this forum (to discuss and help each other) so don't be afraid to ask anything in the appropriate boards. Anybody who would try to ridicule you would be the stupid one.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinmanhere (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 11:41:10 AM

Thanks guys for helping, moved the topic, i know there are good and helpful people here too like u guys but there is also no shortage of people who even help with a taunt( most famous taunt: looked like u didn't checked enough with a generic article link) telling how superior they are.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: