Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Government data show that 1 out of every 246 covid vaccinated people DIES within  (Read 114 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 02:55:46 PM

More and more evidence is coming out that the vaccines are far more dangerous than Covid, and that the government is trying to hide as much of the danger as they can.

One big question is, since many world governments are doing this, is it a world conspiracy against the people? If it is, who is the leader?

Government data show that 1 out of every 246 covid vaccinated people DIES within 60 days

When the British government decided to change the ways in which it calculates and releases data about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” injuries and deaths, the obvious coverup that resulted prompted the public filing of dozens of Freedom of Information (FOI) requests. This led to the revelation that one out of every 246 people who gets jabbed for Chinese Germs, at least in England, ends up dying within the first two months post-injection.

At first, officials in the United Kingdom tried to claim that they d.o not hold such information. Each FOI request was given the same pat answer: a standard form letter insisting that details about when a person died post-injection are not available through death certificates, which is what the government uses for calculations.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS), meanwhile, this being the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics and a nationally recognized and reputed source of associated data, recently published the very data that government authorities claim does not exist – and that data is astounding.

For one, at least 90 percent of all “covid” deaths over the past year have occurred in people who took the jabs. In April and May of this year specifically, some 94 percent of all “covid” deaths were fully vaccinated, with 90 percent of those being people who had gotten triple jabbed.

Conversely, mortality rates among the unvaccinated population in every demographic are about as low as you can get. People who left their immune systems alone, in other words, are doing just fine. (Related: Nearly 20 percent of all fully jabbed adults now suffer from serious health problems.)

The risk of becoming injured or dying from covid jabs is much higher than media and government claim

The ONS data is difficult to pore through, just so you know. Exposé News continues to do a fantastic job of parsing it out and presenting it in an easily digestible format so people can see what is going on, and hopefully recognize that governments are complicit in trying to hide the truth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1471

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 13, 2022, 03:56:09 PM

It has not been convincing since the beginning of the vaccination campaigns how a scientific laboratory or any research community is able to produce an effective vaccine in a very short period. When I went back to the history of science, I found that producing a vaccine requires long periods of experiments and sampling at different stages of time to notice and report on side effects. Despite all this, there are many vaccines that were produced and subsequently withdrawn from the market for one reason or another.

In the case of Covid, with the absence of official statistics and the difficulty of collecting data for NGOs regarding sudden deaths that are not directly linked, whether to the virus or vaccination, and the causes of death are unknown, we are like those walking in a dark tunnel without even seeing the glimmer of light at the end .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 07:32:12 PM

But the other question is, will they use it? Will they even advertise it? It isn't any good if it sits in the lab, or if the FDA shuts the company down because they found something that works this well. Of course, this isn't taking into account the article at the bottom. Watch the video in that article.

Scientists Discovered an Antibody That Can Take Out All COVID-19 Variants

COVID-19 vaccines have been effective at keeping people from getting severely ill and dying from the virus, but they've required different boosters to try to keep on top of all of the coronavirus variants that have popped up. Now, researchers have discovered an antibody that neutralizes all known COVID-19 variants. The antibody, called SP1-77, is the result of a collaborative effort from researchers at Boston Children's Hospital and Duke University. Results from mouse studies they've conducted were recently published in the journal Science Immunology, and they look promising. But what does it mean, exactly, to have an antibody that can neutralize all variants of COVID-19, and what kind of impact will this have on vaccines in the future? Here's what you need to know.

SADS: “Sudden Adult Death Syndrome” Explodes as Young and Healthy Adults Die Following COVID Vaccine Mandates

The sheer number of young, healthy adults dying "suddenly" has become so well-known now, that even the corporate media can no longer ignore these record number of deaths occurring among the working class ages between 18-years-old and 65.

The correlation between these "sudden deaths" and the roll out of the COVID vaccines is indisputable, but because "correlation does not equal causation," the corporate media and the government health agencies continue to deny that the vaccines are at fault.

Finding no other possible cause for these record number of deaths among young and healthy people, they simply lump them altogether under the category of SADS, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:13:26 AM

Yo Bud!
How goes it?

Nice thread!  Awesome links!

Lets party man!

Oh wait.... I got vaxxed... am I gonna die??

Its a world wide conspiracy?? Damn! who da thunk??. So glad I came to this here thread to be enlightened. Is there an antidote?

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Moneyprism

Activity: 452
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 10:54:37 AM

bro, i've been vaccinated twice but until now there have been no side effects at all,,, even i don't have a fever like most people who are vaccinated .. i think that the covid vaccination is not what causes the vaccinated people to die, it is possible that they have other diseases and that is a factor in why they die

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 11:04:34 AM

bro, i've been vaccinated twice but until now there have been no side effects at all,,, even i don't have a fever like most people who are vaccinated .. i think that the covid vaccination is not what causes the vaccinated people to die, it is possible that they have other diseases and that is a factor in why they die

I’m not pro or anti vaccine but I understand the OP point on this thread. He is showing the statistics of death rate meaning that you will not certainly  die the moment you got vaccinated. There’s only a chance that you will die after 60 days and the chance rate is what he provided number above. It’s true that vaccine can cause because you will not sign a waiver if the vaccine is 100% safe. Just be glad that you didn’t die and move one instead of being cocky here that you are experiencing serious side effects.

@OP, This data is only limited to UK right? Can you provide more data globally since this stats is very hard to prove because government don’t record death rate from vaccine shot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 01:38:23 PM

When the British government decided to change the ways in which it calculates and releases data about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccine” injuries and deaths, the obvious coverup that resulted prompted the public filing of dozens of Freedom of Information (FOI) requests. This led to the revelation that one out of every 246 people who gets jabbed for Chinese Germs, at least in England, ends up dying within the first two months post-injection.

Thinking about it logically -- if old people are the primary recipients of the COVID-19 vaccination, is 1 out of every 246 deaths <2 months from the vaccine something that's statistically significant? I'm sure there are statistical tests that would give you some level of confidence that 1 out of 246 deaths is mere coincidence.

For one, at least 90 percent of all “covid” deaths over the past year have occurred in people who took the jabs. In April and May of this year specifically, some 94 percent of all “covid” deaths were fully vaccinated, with 90 percent of those being people who had gotten triple jabbed.

You may be on to something here, but perhaps for the wrong reasons. There are studies that suggest that the vaccinated have a higher incidence of COVID-19 infection. Could be because of ADE, see here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34656289/

It wouldn't be the vaccine causing death, it would be the vaccine increasing likelihood of infection, which then increases the likelihood of death.

If you choose to get quadrable vaccinated 2 years out from this disease, then you accept any adverse risks.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 02:20:19 PM

I’m not pro or anti vaccine but I understand the OP point on this thread. He is showing the statistics of death rate meaning that you will not certainly  die the moment you got vaccinated. There’s only a chance that you will die after 60 days and the chance rate is what he provided number above. It’s true that vaccine can cause because you will not sign a waiver if the vaccine is 100% safe. Just be glad that you didn’t die and move one instead of being cocky here that you are experiencing serious side effects.

@OP, This data is only limited to UK right? Can you provide more data globally since this stats is very hard to prove because government don’t record death rate from vaccine shot.

More data can be found at Open VAERS. The big thing that this website shows is, the CDC and the medical in general are hiding the facts about how many people are dying and are being harmed from the vaccines.

This isn't only the UK or the US. It is worldwide. The numbers don't seem to be very big, but when you consider that the site also shows that less that 1% of the injuries and deaths are being reported, the numbers grow to gigantic proportions.

In addition, if you go to the grocery store, and buy some Brand X breakfast cereal... if 10 people die from the cereal, they will pull it off the shelf and do a big investigation. So, what is all this BS when the CDC admits that thousands of people are dying from the vaccines, but they won't even stop advertising it, to say nothing about stopping the vaccinations?

People can't believe the medical and the government would do this to them, so they try to make excuses for the numbers. And the criminal medical uses the excuses to push the idea that the vaccines are safe.

I don't know about you, but saying that I don't like what the medical is doing is a big understatement. They should be going to prison.

My problem is, where do I go for medical help when I need it? They can't be trusted.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 06:45:37 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2022, 07:10:41 PM by BADecker

Here is the possibly the best piece of info about the murdering, money-grabbing, Big Pharma that I have seen. It includes possibly the best 'cure' for Covid (so far), and some helpful meds that fight the Covid vaxx killer side-effects.... and a whole lot more.

The War on Ivermectin

In this interview, return guest Dr. Pierre Kory discusses his new book, "The War on Ivermectin: The Medicine That Saved Millions and Could Have Ended the COVID Pandemic." In it, he details the history of ivermectin and the how and why behind Big Pharma's suppression of this drug when it was found to work against COVID-19.

Like Dr. Paul Marik and Dr. Peter McCullough, Kory has been threatened by the American Board of Internal Medicine, which is seeking to yank his medical license. While a family doctor in private practice can operate without board certification, most medical centers will not hire a doctor who isn't board certified in his specialty, and insurance companies won't put you on their panel.

Kory's Response to the American Board of Internal Medicine

Kory, however, is not overly concerned about this threat — which is really little more than an intimidation tactic to shut him up — as he has no intention of ever going back to a hospital setting.

"I'm done," he says. "There's no way I could walk into a hospital. I've just learned too much. I've learned too much about pharmaceutical control of almost all of the medical evidence. There's no way I can fit. Now I'm a square peg in a round hole.

So, to be honest, I don't think [losing my board certification] would have an impact. I am now in private practice. I have a bustling telehealth practice and I'm very happy. I'm outside the system, I can do and say and care for the patients in a manner that I best see fit.

Anyway, our reply [to the American Board of Internal Medicine] was different than Peter's. He presented all the evidence to support all the statements they accused him of as being misinformation; very data driven, evidence-based.

What we did is, our lawyer looked at their policy on misinformation and the process of 'convicting' someone of misinformation, and it required that they provide us the evidence showing that we are wrong and misinformed.

Cool

EDIT: The odds are that the medical has found enough 'things' that could easily, medically keep each of us alive and healthy for 500 years or longer. But Big Pharma is causing the info to be hidden.

Wanna live a lot longer in top health? Get rid of the Big Pharma lies, and embrace real science.

Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 08:53:40 AM

With strong convictions and enough reasons backing it up i don't blame those that has determined to avoid the administration of the fovid vaccine, infact bit should have been made clear on the overage adults to abstain from it or rather have another alternative to the general dose administered on everyone, those with eeaker immune system finds it difficult to survive through vaccine and it would have been better never been administered than been taken and have a death consequences after it, i think research could develope more natural plant resistance to tackle it than vaccination that work against most immune systems of the weaker individuals.
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3578

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 12:47:04 PM

lulz

5 shots here: 3x pfizer, 1x moderna, 1x moderna/omicron.

so..

call it 1 in 250 die, but ive had 5 shots. so, what, i divide 250 by 5 and the odds are now 1 in 50 ?

bummer. guess my nephew will get my 8-track tape collection  that i willed him sooner than expected.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 02:01:22 PM

lulz

5 shots here: 3x pfizer, 1x moderna, 1x moderna/omicron.

so..

call it 1 in 250 die, but ive had 5 shots. so, what, i divide 250 by 5 and the odds are now 1 in 50 ?

bummer. guess my nephew will get my 8-track tape collection  that i willed him sooner than expected.

Your nephew might have gotten the jabs, as well. Who gets your 8-track tape collection then?

Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: