Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency = The mother or father of all scams and bubbles  (Read 450 times)
Dissimulate

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:19:56 AM

Initially people talked negatively about Bitcoin and most of those people own Bitcoin today. It is just normal for people to criticise things that they do not understand.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:30:53 AM

I disagree that cryptocurrency are parents of scams and bubbles. Long before crypto there were a category of people who were so good at talking, persuading and taking investments from naive people. There were always people who scam others for money. For example take ancient doctors, who sell magical potions of youth or immortality. Cryptocurrency are only on of the instruments to scam people.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 04:07:59 AM

Nouriel Roubini describes cryptocurrencies as "the mother or father of all scams and bubbles." Also, he thinks that blockchain is a simple thing and blockchain is nothing more than a sheet in "Excel"!

https://www.consultancy.uk/news/31267/most-consumers-do-not-trust-cryptocurrencies

Like WT*  Lips sealed
I have always seen detractors of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. But this one, it's hilarious.
In my opinion, these are the words of someone who has no knowledge about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Also, I think that his only reason for saying such things is to become a little more famous and we hear his name on social media.

Granted, there is a lot of ridicule and bad news being spread by unscrupulous people about Bitcoin but it doesn't really affect the market much. People like this in my opinion are just idiots who don't have extensive knowledge of crypto and Blockchain, so what they say is like a weird joke that sounds like a child who doesn't know anything about this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: