Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you looking someone to post your business ad or campaign on Google Adwords??  (Read 34 times)
btc0831 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2022, 06:28:25 AM

Hey Bitcointalk,

I'm Sam, and if you're looking to post your business or e-commerce ads or campaigns on the Google Adwords account, and you're tired that your account is suspended or not achieving expected results for the campaign run then I feel am the best alternative to help you and run your campaign on my Adwords account.

I am experienced in Google adwords running campaigns for past more then 2 years now, and with my experience you need not worry regarding your Ads or how to for Google Adwords.

I will be providing with your Ad daily performance report, daily budget consumed and suggestions regarding the keywords + negative keywords that should be included based on the Ad performance, also will be undergoing an in depth analysis on how your competitors are running their ads and achieving results to help you on following the similar path that can help to save your budget and help delivering good results from day one.

Kindly contact me on telegram for more information : https://t.me/Btc0831

Or mail me on : saanigol2@gmail.com

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: