Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins ?  (Read 1561 times)
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 08:07:17 AM

Custodial wallets are the most dangerous ones followed by new wallets that haven't make name for themselves in this crypto space, be very careful with new wallets because some are poorly build, Non custodial wallets give users full control over their assets compare to Custodial wallet that keeps key for users.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 08:15:05 AM

Many wallets that I have tried, from online wallet to offline wallet, and for the ease of monitoring assets now I only use 3 wallets namely Binance Exchange Wallet, Trust Wallet and Crypto.com Exchange Wallet. I don't want to take the risk of just putting on 1 wallet so that if something happens, then I don't lose all the assets.
I agree because if you only use 1 wallet it will be very risky and it is better to minimize that risk by using at least 2 wallets,
The 3 wallets you mentioned are basically the same good but everyone still needs to do some research,
Of course, everyone has their own criteria, so do some research before using it

Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 09:10:25 AM

There is no 'best wallet' like most people used to say. The truth is even Trust wallet or Metamask can disappoint you when you most them most. Having said that however, those 2 wallets are my most used wallets and they are more popular than the rest. It used to be MyEtherWallet but it got less popular. And no, please don't use only one wallet, diversify it to avoid losing all your funds in case of a hack. Just like what happened to me recently
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 09:27:45 AM

Currently the most popular wallet as ALT coin wallet is Trust Wallet.Trust Wallet is now being used by people all over the world. It is full of many security.There is no record of it being hacked. A very strong wallet.They have created multi-blockchain wallets.Its popularity is increasing day by day. I have used it myself and have a fairly good idea of ​​its benefits.

When it comes to a good wallet to store altcoins then I have to agree with you that Trustwallet is the most popular wallet right now, we already have metamask for the desktop version then trustwallet is a good choice for the mobile version. But in terms of security, no wallet is more secure than a hardware wallet, so if you are a long-term investor, owning a hardware one is a must.

Crypto assets are also part of our assets, it is even a great asset of many people so we should buy ourselves a hardware wallet to ensure safety, do not wait until we lose our assets property thinking of buying it.

Silence Scream

Activity: 896
Merit: 881

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 01:19:08 PM

The most secure wallets for altcoins are hardware wallets like Ledger or Trezor.  I must also say that they are the safest wallets.  If I have to suggest a wallet on computer or mobile, it's up to you to like its functionality.  I like TrustWallet and SafePal.  However, you should know that these wallets are not completely secure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NdaMk

Activity: 303
Merit: 136

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 01:51:44 PM

I actually prefer Trust Wallet when it comes to online wallet but for security purpose a hardware Wallet is what you need to save your coin. There open source and close source hardware wallets, the most known ones are Trezor and Leger Nano s

You can look into this threads to know about some hardware Wallets
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5389364.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5405746.msg60541269#msg60541269

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
]
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 01:59:02 PM

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is best.
Exodus doing some great job for me, aside of the closed source they offer and other questionable things but so far I have been using it for more than 4 years and never had any single problems using this wallet. Although I'm only using it to store my Bitcoin and Ethereum. For smart contract such as ERC and BSC, I'm using MyEtherWallet and TrustWallet respectively to fit my own needs. Using different wallet could be beneficial in some cases.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 09:23:01 AM

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is best.
Exodus doing some great job for me, aside of the closed source they offer and other questionable things but so far I have been using it for more than 4 years and never had any single problems using this wallet. Although I'm only using it to store my Bitcoin and Ethereum. For smart contract such as ERC and BSC, I'm using MyEtherWallet and TrustWallet respectively to fit my own needs. Using different wallet could be beneficial in some cases.

All of them are non-custodial wallets, they are very popular in the market and highly reliable used by a large number of users. But the internet space is considered a dangerous place that always lurks for us, an attack can happen at any time. Therefore, the use of many different wallets is very beneficial, it helps us increase our ability to protect our assets if we are accidentally attacked. Although it will be more difficult to preserve the private key, in return our assets are guaranteed to be safer when stored in many different places.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
teddybear

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 09:54:30 AM

Throughout the years I have just been holding bitcoin and ethereum in a non-custodial wallet but now I have decided to diversify my portfolio.
There are a lot of potential altcoins out there and I have picked up a few. Storing altcoins on an exchange id obviously not the right thing to do.
While I know that hardware wallet would be the best place to store altcoins I want to know other options as well.

Thinking about long term perspective.

2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins.

I suggest these 5 Altcoins that i believe and i'm holding too Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

1. Solana

2. Ape Coin

3. MATIC

Absolutely,

4. ETH

5. Decentraland
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 01:32:40 PM

The Exdus wallet is good one so far, you can try using Trust Wallet is well secured with password and 12 phase Code for recovery of the wallet, if device have fault or stolen, with the password and phase recovery from the cloud is saved and secured, that is my best wallet i am using store my Alt-coin, including some fraction of Bitcoin for a long term holding.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 01:41:08 PM

The Exdus wallet is good one so far, you can try using Trust Wallet is well secured with password and 12 phase Code for recovery of the wallet, if device have fault or stolen, with the password and phase recovery from the cloud is saved and secured, that is my best wallet i am using store my Alt-coin, including some fraction of Bitcoin for a long term holding.

I have never used exodus and only use trust wallet, I think Trust Wallet is a coin that can answer all my needs, a strong security system, multi wallet so it is good for storing long -term assets, and of course it is easier to monitor the portfolio so that it can make decisions quickly .

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 05:56:42 PM

the best wallet for Altcoins and safe as the permanent choice is a hardware wallet, actually this is also not too safe if you don't secure the password that will be obtained from the wallet, the key code that you must guard very carefully

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 07:40:49 PM

Throughout the years I have just been holding bitcoin and ethereum in a non-custodial wallet but now I have decided to diversify my portfolio.
There are a lot of potential altcoins out there and I have picked up a few. Storing altcoins on an exchange id obviously not the right thing to do.
While I know that hardware wallet would be the best place to store altcoins I want to know other options as well.

Thinking about long term perspective.

2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins.

I at the moment metamask remains the top priority. Because this wallet can be used by all networks, of course with the security of wallet access using the private key method. As with most instances the use of phrases is too risky to be hacked.

Uzairjutt275

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:20:59 PM

There are too many wallets for altcoin like trust wallet,Metamask,ImToken. But my favorite Wallet is Trust wallet because it is too easy to use for deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency and also it is use for Multi Network like BNB Smart Chain, Ethereum, Polygon etc

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 05:01:00 AM

So far I keep my digital assets like BTC and other valuable altcoins on major exchanges like Binance and leading local exchanges. and so far the digital assets I have are safe because I use dual security or 2fa on all exchanges. but this will be very complicated if you lose your phone and your phone number is also lost.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 05:36:48 AM

So far I keep my digital assets like BTC and other valuable altcoins on major exchanges like Binance and leading local exchanges. and so far the digital assets I have are safe because I use dual security or 2fa on all exchanges. but this will be very complicated if you lose your phone and your phone number is also lost.
In my opinion, storing assets on the exchange is less secure, because hacking often occurs on the exchange
Personally, for the exchange, it's usually only for trading, if it's for saving, it's more of a metamask

CLEVER BOUNTY
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 09:56:20 AM

I think the only two personal wallets that are popular at the moment are trust wallets and metamask. trust wallet for multi altcoins and metamask for multi tokens which have an RPC network similar to ethereum. apart from this, there may be some but less popular makes him doubtful in its use. Today, people are more likely to store assets in non-custodial wallets such as exchanges.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
asrinur

Activity: 612
Merit: 104

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 11:50:11 AM

I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.

Trush Wallet and Metamask who do you thing the best one?
I think Trust Wallet and Metamask are two equally good wallets, they both have their own uniqueness. one of which is Trust wallet which allows users to explore more widely on different networks and metamask also has the advantage that it can be used on two android platforms and computers.

mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 06:00:22 PM

Maybe your choice is also the best wallet. But did you know there are dozens of wallets that can be used, and they are trusted and non-custodial wallets. For your information, you can try some of these wallets, namely SafePal, TrustWallet, ViaWallet, Atomic wallet, there may be many others.
If you have any doubts about which wallet you are using, maybe afraid of being hacked, or losing your private key, of course you can hold coins from multiple wallets. However it will be inconvenient for you to check the wallet at any given time, and you will incur a lot of transaction fees.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 07:44:00 PM

I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.

Trush Wallet and Metamask who do you thing the best one?
I think Trust Wallet and Metamask are two equally good wallets, they both have their own uniqueness. one of which is Trust wallet which allows users to explore more widely on different networks and metamask also has the advantage that it can be used on two android platforms and computers.

I use both and for metamask it is easy to use for desktop. but it should be noted that the security of desktop devices is also considered, because Metamask will be vulnerable to malware if the desktop device does not have double security. and for trustwallet I always use it on my android smartphone and of course it supports many wallet networks. I haven't used any other wallets besides Trust Wallet.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM