Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for altcoins ?  (Read 1561 times)
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 07:32:15 PM

Many newbies like using new wallets that was built not too long ago with very less users reviews available online that's why they end up losing their funds, not all those new crypto wallets are safe haven for your coins and tokens, its very hard to survive on this space unless you learn the rightful things first.
Newbies are desperate and wants to know everything concerning the Crypto space within the reach of either a day or a week, and it's impossible. Newbies needs to pass through the normal strategy of crypto because one can bagged coins and stored in a wallet which haven't gain much popularity. The crypto and exchanges matters a lot in this aspect of trading. It's essential because it's basis brings the reason while the trader bags coins. Survival in the space was not easy but with accurate signals and legit tutorials, PDFS, one can boost about opening a positive trade.

Free space
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 07:47:01 PM

Based on my experience, exodus is fine, atomicwallet is fine, trust wallet is fine.

But if you want the best from these multicurrency wallets then your best choice is just to choose hardware wallets like Trezor or Ledger. I've been using Ledger just like everyone else and never had any problems just like the others.

Although it will based on the supported altcoins coz' some altcoins that you've got might not be there but you can read it on their website if they're supporting it or not.
Trustwallet is fine as you have said but many people doesn't like Trustwallet because of it being a close-source wallet unlike othwr wallet which is open-source and exodus is also a close-source wallet. I am also using Trustwallet for altcoins and also Bitcoin but for receiving only and then send it to another wallet. Anyway, it is up to you guys if you want to use it or not and speaking with experience, I didn't experience any problems with Trustwallet so, It's good to use if you don't have problem with wallet being a close-source type rather than open source.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 07:57:38 PM

Trustwallet is fine as you have said but many people doesn't like Trustwallet because of it being a close-source wallet unlike othwr wallet which is open-source and exodus is also a close-source wallet. I am also using Trustwallet for altcoins and also Bitcoin but for receiving only and then send it to another wallet. Anyway, it is up to you guys if you want to use it or not and speaking with experience, I didn't experience any problems with Trustwallet so, It's good to use if you don't have problem with wallet being a close-source type rather than open source.
I used trustwallet more than two years and keep safety with my assets holding, I think not any problem with trustwallet used for saving altcoin or bitcoin assets trough not connect with any dapp exchange market. Some problem why many people loss their saving assets in trustwallet because connecting with scam dapp exchange and have some cases because approve for selling duating token. Keep safety without any trouble hack cases if use trustwallet as saving place only without connecting to uknow dapp exchange market and never try for selling dusting token because you can loss all assets do you have.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 10:11:03 PM

Wallet storage for altcoins must choose a wallet that is safe for the long term because wallet security makes users comfortable, in fact there are many wallets available and quite safe so far I use a trust wallet to store some altcoin assets it is still very safe and convenient to use moreover there is a dapp which can be connected directly so that when we want to transaction on dex it is quite simple.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 02:27:01 AM

Many newbies like using new wallets that was built not too long ago with very less users reviews available online that's why they end up losing their funds, not all those new crypto wallets are safe haven for your coins and tokens, its very hard to survive on this space unless you learn the rightful things first.
Newbies simply put lack the experience to take the right decision to protect their coins, it is because of this that they should look for the opinions of people like us which have a lot of experience in the market and that have already made a lot of mistakes and that can help them to take a better decision based on that experience.

But unfortunately many newbies try to skip that step believing that they know everything they have to know about the market, then they select the wrong wallet and eventually get scammed.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 09:43:04 AM

Wallet storage for altcoins must choose a wallet that is safe for the long term because wallet security makes users comfortable, in fact there are many wallets available and quite safe so far I use a trust wallet to store some altcoin assets it is still very safe and convenient to use moreover there is a dapp which can be connected directly so that when we want to transaction on dex it is quite simple.
usually the favorite altcoin wallet is trustwallet, because there are many Dapps or dex that support wallet connect with Trust wallet,
for example Sandbox, Binance, etc., of course that makes Trust wallet easy to use and of course safe, I am also a trust wallet user until now.
there is no problem in trust wallet that's what makes me comfortable, but if you want to be more secure buy a hardware wallet like Safepall or ledger

retreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 10:34:05 AM

I think trust wallet is the best wallet right now because it is widely used, can store lots of coins from various networks, easy to understand, lightweight application. there may be other wallets like SFP wallet, door, etc. but less popular usually makes users less sure, it's okay if you want to try it. if you look at security I think they are the same, just how do we keep wallet access as good as possible.
for multichain wallets (altcoins) my favorite is exodus but for wallets that can store tokens based on the bsc network, eth my favorite is safepal. there are many wallets out there, stay focused on those that already have a good name and reputation, and don't use an untrusted and non-reputable altcoin wallet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cryptornd

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 04:52:08 PM

it is better to choose a decentralized wallet for coins and tokens at all. And better to choose a wallet which support 24 words seed instead of 12 words. i saw there are many complains that their wallets was hacked by someone. it is very important to keep your wallet address secretly. i mean it is better not to post wallet address on social medias how anyone can see it and confirms that wallet is belongs to you.
BD Crypto

Activity: 658
Merit: 158

BTC Rocks

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 05:02:40 PM

Exodus is really a best choice as a non custodial wallet. But I will suggest to use Trust wallet as it's the most popular and well knowned wallet. Again it has a very user-friendly interface and much secured.
Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 05:21:08 PM

Trust wallet is the wallet that I use to store all the altcoins I have so far, all of them can be stored there with one application, with that convenience it doesn't bother me to save too many phrase.

Dealing with numerous phrases will be too complicated, and having multiple wallets is not recommended from a security standpoint. My opinion is that managing your altcoins should be handled by a single multi-currency wallet. I choose to utilize Trust wallet since Binance owns it and they are a reputable company with a long history of success. If the value of my tokens increases too high, I might switch to Ledger because it is more simpler to move about with a hardware wallet than a software wallet or paper wallet due to security concerns.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 06:10:21 PM

<snip>
I never used Exodus wallet, but I heard that it is a good one. You can also use metamask. But probably the best, since it is an altcoin you are referring to, Trust Wallet might be the best choice. As far as I can see, most altcoin holders/traders are using this wallet. I have tried it also before, in terms of function, it is great and also very user friendly.

Sweety1985

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 06:21:47 AM

Hardware wallet is best wallet for altcoin.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 06:30:36 AM

Throughout the years I have just been holding bitcoin and ethereum in a non-custodial wallet but now I have decided to diversify my portfolio.
There are a lot of potential altcoins out there and I have picked up a few. Storing altcoins on an exchange id obviously not the right thing to do.
While I know that hardware wallet would be the best place to store altcoins I want to know other options as well.

Thinking about long term perspective.

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is best.
2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins.
Never used an Exodus wallet. As for me, Metamask is quite suitable for many blockchains and transactions. Everything is clear and accessible. Just as you have already been told here, Atomicwallet suits me. But still, such wallets are best used to store a small amount of assets.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Juwel580

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 12:56:26 PM

The best wallet for Alta Coin is Trust Wallet Meta Mask ethar Coinbase You can trust these comments with your eyes closed because this wallet is very reliable and a very risk free organization and here you can keep thousands of safe ways then your buy names.  You can create and keep your precious tokens in these exchanges of Coin MEXC so rest assured and use these exchanges and use these wallets for a rest free trading.
asrinur

Activity: 618
Merit: 104

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 04:21:31 PM

I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.

alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 04:28:42 PM

I will also suggest to use exodus crypto wallet as a best option for you. Because it's non custodial and user-friendly crypto wallet which have a nice interface.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 04:58:13 PM

I will also suggest to use exodus crypto wallet as a best option for you. Because it's non custodial and user-friendly crypto wallet which have a nice interface.
I did not used this wallet ever and hear this name first time
.can you give full detail of this wallet?
I am using currently Trustwallet and Bitkeep
 Both are working good but I like bitkeep so much because of smart notification System and user friendly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 08:42:18 PM

1. For now, I have been thinking to store them on a non-custodial wallet but then again which wallet should it be ? My choice would be Exodus but let me know which one is. 

For me the exodus wallet is one of the best I have experience, I can also recommend electrum wallet it's also one of the best when it comes to security and users privacy protection, they don't sell or make use of your data like other wallets which pretends to be non-custodial when they are not.

2. Would it better to store different altcoins in different wallets or decrease the hassle of maintaining different wallets and settle down with just one with all the coins
To me yes, for maximum security, their is no one praying for bad thing to happen or carelessness, but I feel safer the way I safe my coins on different wallets for security purposes so that when I loss access to one I completely do not loss.

topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 11:59:21 PM

The best wallet for Altcoins is Trust Wallet. Trust Wallet is a very popular multi-wallet nowadays.A fully secure wallet. Earlier MyEthereum wallet is getting hacked a lot. But currently there is no record of trust wallet being hacked.Also all wallets on MetamaskToken Pocket are very convenient and security is complete.But I use trust wallet well and have seen many others using this trust wallet.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
SEEEP ZEEBOLOGI

Activity: 232
Merit: 36

ZERO

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 12:18:47 AM

I use the Exodus wallet because this wallet so far is very safe to use without any obstacles, especially since this wallet is software that can run on a cellphone or computer without a hitch. In addition, the Exodus wallet has a very good operating system. Indeed, there are many other best wallets that can be used to store bitcoin and altcoins. Therefore, do not choose the wrong wallet to store your crypto assets. Look for a wallet that already has legality and avoids the traps of fraudulent applications.

Exodus wallet? i've never hear of it between Exodus, Trush Wallet and Metamask who do you thing the best one? personally i love metamask and using alot of it in my laptop however they app in mobile phone is quite terible i should say, so while in mobile phone i'm switched to Trush Wallet because they are the populare one and have good interface and trush worthy, the problem is Trush wallet it seem they don't have web or extension that can run in chrome neither they website because it's seem they only focus to mobile App, so do you thing Exodus good in both side i mean do they easy to acess with mobile app and website?

ZERO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: