Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin was probably unknowingly describing the "enemy" full takeover  (Read 43 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 12:22:03 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2022, 12:53:35 PM by Ucy

Putin's probably unknowingly describing satan's full-takeover of the entire world in his speech probably today. . I hope believers are observing what is going on while we are in the war front, especially spiritually. Satan has been defeated and is way under us because we are part of CHRIST's BODY. You know what that means? Satan's actually foolishly *fighting" CHRIST HIMSELF whose Power has no boundary. CHRIST our LORD is with us always while putting the enemy in shocking and constant shame/defeats. It' actually makes me sad sometimes what the world thinks our LORD is. He is/was shockingly made to look little(in pictures, videos, schools, countries, religious materials, etc...) Some people make you think HE is a human, some make you think he is a great entity who rules over the entire world, solar systems, galaxies, , etc (erroneously called universe/multiverse), but our LORD is way greater, HIS Greatness can't be quantified/qualified as HIS Power has no bound... and can't be quantified. HE made Earth and entire existence and life. HE is returning to judge the world because HE gave great roles to us to serve and HE is coming to know if we have serve the roles in good/right ways.
Becareful not to serve the role of the enemy of this world/humanity/life. We will give account of how well we serve our roles. If the enemy used you to serve his role for you, I'm sorry for you. Just repent immediately and ask CHRIST to come help you serve the right/good role HE created you to serve. Don't be used by the enemy to corrupt and takeover the entire world in a Godless(little/no need for GOD) ways. Don't be used to spread and encourage sexual immoralities, abortions, rape, and all other kinds of worldliness/evil.

Now understand that certain cultures/societies/people (involving all races) have graduated to the tops of satanic ranks and are used for the takeover, whether they realize it or not. They are meant to rule the entire world. They will rule over those who refused to "evolve/advance" quicker in life. But CHRIST greatly helps people like them (slow to "evolve/advance" ones) everywhere they are in the entire World. So, if you want to be sure of being part of those who are with CHRIST, believe and follow HIM alone, HE will guide you to do what is right/good always. Time of harvest is near, don't be caught unaware else you will be abandoned and destroyed for evil. Accept CHRIST... feed and believe/do HIS Words always

What I'm describing(the part on full takeover) above can be found on a quite popular Russian News site I have been observing for a while now: it reads: "West deliberately destroying European security system, says Putin"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: