Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: France and Germany run EU as ‘oligarchy’- Polish Prime Minister  (Read 84 times)
Die_empty (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:07:40 PM

Poland’s Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki on Tuesday said France and Germany were running the European Union like a “de facto oligarchy where power is held by the strongest. He called the EU an “imperial power,” suggesting that France and Germany effectively monopolize the bloc’s decision-making. He criticized Germany and its partners for ignoring Poland’s warnings and opinions because they are not one of the strongest in the bloc. Morawiecki further asserted that Political practice has shown that the voice of Germany and France counts above all.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 08:06:08 PM

This is natural for the largest economies to control the union's major decisions, since it is also one of its biggest supporters. I mean, I do not imagine that the contribution that Greece pays to the union is equal to the value of what France or Germany pays. This policy was clear from the beginning, and all the countries that joined or that wanted to join (Ukraine and Turkey, for example) know the balance of power between the countries of the Union and that this balance determines the major policies of Europe.

Britain was also one of the influential, but it chose to leave so that its policies would not be controlled by countries that were considered in the recent past as its enemies (Germany).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Moneyprism

Activity: 452
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 09:19:21 AM

well, because of the triumph of the french and german monarchies in the past that makes them still respected today... especially if we look at wealth and prosperity, germany and france are ranked 1st and 3rd richest countries in europe, so it's only natural if they can control the eu the way they want

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 11:13:20 AM

One would think he has raised these concerns simply because he's jealous or been spiteful but I doubt. Prior to the attack of Russia to Ukraine, they warned the EU to not be so dependent on the Russian oil but I guess their worries were not taking into consideration.
 Even though Germany and France look to be one of the strong member states due to their thriving economy and the rest, Poland also has a lot to offer and the EU should not just be Democratic in name only, but also make the other members of the Bloc feel they are a part of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x