Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Formation Finance - thoughts on the project?  (Read 177 times)
themaxx (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 01:05:06 PM

I said in the first post that price had gone down hard. I said it could be a scam, which is why I was asking for people's thoughts.

But there could be other reasons why the price had gone down - the bear market is a factor, and in the discord someone said that single sided staking at 70% APR caused selling but that's been ended. Is that the reason? I don't know, I'm hoping smarter people will weigh in.

I'm thinking about it like this - there's a 90% chance that this could go to zero (scam, no product fit, product doesn't work). If that happens I've lost $100. There's a 10% chance that this could go to $0.01 - if that happens I've made $3100. I think it's a good investment.

Honestly, speaking from having experience of trading cryptos since 2014, price dropping has ton of reasons other then pure scam. You can spot scams usually from lack of transparency and blaming anyone but people themselves. Some times obviously community reacts by selling it to the ground but if you can't see any good reason for it to be scam, it could be either the fact people are slowly accumulating, no one wants to shill a project that they don't have pockets full. Or the fact is that thay project isn't needed, which is the major reason. Normal people just don't see that because they can't read the code or compare it to competition.
Thanks CP, much appreciated.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 01:35:06 PM

One thing is for sure if the price of such coin decreased, unless if they burn token because it will be a good idea to make improvements in the future. but however if not and its because of losing clients then it's a bad news because surely will become so stagnant for long time or will become another shitcoin project in the space since mostly nowadays always end up shitcoins.  So better to make research and analyse the project very well to prevent regrets..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: