Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free electricity & bitcoin mining will become carbon negative  (Read 42 times)
Carbon Negative (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 03:12:08 PM

This sounds like insanity. But please, bear with me.

Here is my pitch: Free electricity for your mining operation and Carbon Credits for 36 months
And my promise: If you join this project, fame is guaranteed (only if you want, of course)

What is it?
A pilot project for the reduction of carbon emissions in the Philippines on the island of Mindoro with government backing.

Why is the electricity free?
Because green energy it is a byproduct of the process.

What is the total available capacity?
0.5 MW for the pilot project

Why are you pitching to the crypto community?
Because the project cost is 1 million USD. We are inviting up to 40 professional crypto miners who own and operate ASICs to finance the project in return for free electricity for 36 months. Pitching to VCs or lenders is a much longer and more complicated process.

Why do you need an investment of 1 million USD?
The project is about capturing CO2 in a solid state, removing it from the atmosphere, and storing it in the soil. The investment covers the cost of the facility and the equipment.

What are Carbon Credits?
Too long to explain here. Google it.

What is the plan?
The free electricity of 0.5MW can operate around 200 ASICs with 2,300 Watt each. Therefore, we need either one applicant with all the machines or several with a smaller amount.

Why not GPUs?
Possible, but much more difficult to transport to the site than ASICs.

Who can apply?
To apply, you need a minimum of 5 ASIC miners that you can bring to the project site in the Philippines within the coming three months. We need to know what ASCIs you will bring and what their total power consumption in watts is. For each kilowatt of usage, you need to invest $2,000 in fiat currency (USD or Euro), BTC, or ETH. E.g., 10 machines = 23kw = $46,000 investment.

How fast do I recover my investment?
That depends on your specific miner. We calculate around 150 to 220 days with the current rates and ASICs out there.

What is the project duration? How long do I get free electricity?
For 36 months

If I bring my miners, who will operate them?
You will operate and maintain your hardware. Nobody else. We only provide the facility (hall), free electricity, and free fiber optics internet connection.

Can I leave whenever I want?
Yes, at any time.

Can you provide residency in the Philippines if I want to hang around during the project period?
There is a possibility. It depends on your nationality. If not, you just renew your tourist visa every few months.

Are you sure this is not a scam?
I understand everyone who is skeptical. But this is a real project in the context of the UN AGENDA 2030. No fiction and no exaggeration. I will explain everything in detail to serious applicants during a zoom call.

How long can I apply?
It is quite simple. We offer 0.5MW of free electricity, free internet, and a free facility for a total of 36 months in return for an investment of 1 million USD. As soon as we have reached 0.5MW in ASIC power consumption from one, ten, or one hundred applicants who are committed, the project is closed. This can be tonight, tomorrow, next week, or maybe never.

We can discuss general questions publicly in the comments, but if you are a serious applicant for this project, please DM me. Let’s not waste each other’s time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carbon Negative (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 10:10:16 PM

In general, it is possible in almost all rural areas in tropical countries. We need a certain climate for the feedstock for the process. In Mexico, the regions marked on the map are suitable. https://ibb.co/kGS5Mvh
If you are interested in your own pilot project in Mexico and you have a sufficient number of ASIC miners, we can certainly discuss the options.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: