Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Olaf Scholz's unforgivable blunder  (Read 88 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 10:00:19 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Olaf Scholz's unforgivable blunder

The European Union will discuss the termination of the issuance of visas for Russians. The Baltic countries have already closed the border for tourists from Russia. However, not all European leaders are unanimous on this issue. So, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is against the ban on issuing visas for Russian citizens, arguing that Europe should provide an opportunity for Russians who do not agree with Putin's policy to leave the country. If this happens, then hope for democratic progress in the minds of Russian society can be abandoned for a long time.(1) None of those who left will repeat Navalny's bold and conscious act, who returned and thereby defied his killer. Putin will be extremely happy and infinitely grateful to Olaf Scholz for such a decision by the European Union. There will be no need to organize the expulsion of the dissatisfied, and this is the color of the nation, by “philosophical ships”, as the Communists did in 1922, thereby decapitating Russia and making it possible for Comrade to come to power. Stalin, who made an obedient herd of mankurts out of the people.

1. The strategic mistake of the West and Europe in particular. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/73812.html
   08/19/2022

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2022, 11:08:25 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Olaf Scholz's unforgivable blunder

The European Union will discuss the termination of the issuance of visas for Russians. The Baltic countries have already closed the border for tourists from Russia. However, not all European leaders are unanimous on this issue. So, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is against the ban on issuing visas for Russian citizens, arguing that Europe should provide an opportunity for Russians who do not agree with Putin's policy to leave the country. If this happens, then hope for democratic progress in the minds of Russian society can be abandoned for a long time.(1) None of those who left will repeat Navalny's bold and conscious act, who returned and thereby defied his killer. Putin will be extremely happy and infinitely grateful to Olaf Scholz for such a decision by the European Union. There will be no need to organize the expulsion of the dissatisfied, and this is the color of the nation, by “philosophical ships”, as the Communists did in 1922, thereby decapitating Russia and making it possible for Comrade to come to power. Stalin, who made an obedient herd of mankurts out of the people.

1. The strategic mistake of the West and Europe in particular. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/73812.html
   08/19/2022

Olaf does not have any experience with Rashists/KGB/FSB. By bringing more Russian spies he makes Germany and the EU less secure.

Each ethnic Russian in Germany/West should be isolated and vetted.

Those who are pro-Russia should have their assets confiscated for supporting
terrorists and be expelled/deported back to Russia.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 02:13:58 AM

Russia is simply playing a game. They could beat the Ukraine hands down, any time, at chess or checkers or marbles and certainly at war... IF they stopped playing around with WW2 armaments and started using the advance weaponry that they have.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 09:03:43 PM

Scholz is a Putin's puppet. Do you remember his famous statement that Ukraine should end the war by giving up some of its territory to Russia to appease Putin and stop the killings.
Germany is the country that helps finance the war by being the largest buyer of Russian gas and oil in Europe. They should be ashamed of themselves and their government.

Russia is simply playing a game. They could beat the Ukraine hands down, any time, at chess or checkers or marbles and certainly at war... IF they stopped playing around with WW2 armaments and startedIF they stopped playing around with WW2 armaments and starte using the advance weaponry that they have.

Cool

Who are you trying to fool here? They are using their top weapons. Ka-50, Orlan drones, SU 35 fighters, spetsnaz units, tigr light transports... These are their newest and most advanced attack units.
Are you saying those generals happened to die in Ukraine because Russia wanted to lose the war and let Ukraine gain the upper hand?

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 03:53:58 PM

How confident are you that the number of fleeing Russians dwarf the number of Russian spies to the degree that it would be worthy of denying every fleeing Russian the ability to resettle in Europe? I wouldn't know, I doubt anyone does.

Seems a bit unreasonable to categorically deny every Russian a European visa under the premise they're a Putin stooge. I'm unsure if this is what the EU is proposing, or whether they're proposing an extreme vetting. My research into this issue is bare. I'm okay with the latter -- in fact I think any country should employee extreme vetting when handing out visas.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2022, 05:02:38 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2022, 05:26:00 PM by af_newbie

How confident are you that the number of fleeing Russians dwarf the number of Russian spies to the degree that it would be worthy of denying every fleeing Russian the ability to resettle in Europe? I wouldn't know, I doubt anyone does.

Seems a bit unreasonable to categorically deny every Russian a European visa under the premise they're a Putin stooge. I'm unsure if this is what the EU is proposing, or whether they're proposing an extreme vetting. My research into this issue is bare. I'm okay with the latter -- in fact I think any country should employee extreme vetting when handing out visas.

It makes perfect sense for all NATO countries to deny entry to all Russian citizens.
Not only that, all pro-Russian supporters must be deported from the NATO countries.

NATO needs to prepare for war with Russia. Any nuclear fallout on the territory of Ukraine will be an attack on neighboring NATO countries
and will invoke Article 5.

Russians who want to leave Russia can go to Georgia, Kazakhstan, UAE, Africa, or South America and ask for political asylum there.

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 05:33:21 AM

It makes perfect sense for all NATO countries to deny entry to all Russian citizens.
Not only that, all pro-Russian supporters must be deported from the NATO countries.

NATO needs to prepare for war with Russia. Any nuclear fallout on the territory of Ukraine will be an attack on neighboring NATO countries
and will invoke Article 5.

Russians who want to leave Russia can go to Georgia, Kazakhstan, UAE, Africa, or South America and ask for political asylum there.

Alas, Georgia has closed entry for Russians, and I think that's right. Let them create an internal opposition if they don't like Putin's policy, and don't throw it off at other peoples.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: